Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

We never got to talk about the Darko trade

Wondering what you guys are thinking about him right now.

Since he's been traded to ORL, he's been averaging about 20 mins, about 10 pts, 7 rebs.

Think he'll eventually live up to be the 2nd pick?

I think he can definitely grow to be a solid bench player, averaging 15 pts and 8 - 10 rebs per game, but he'll never be an all-star and will never be as good as Wade, Anthony or Bosh.

At least Joe Dumars can admit when he's wrong.

Yeah, I'm looking at you Isiah

Why that guy still has a job in the NBA or anywhere else for that matter is beyond me

It's tough for one he was the #2 pick in the draft so you better be an all star player or you're a bust.

On the other hand he's only what 21-22 years old right now? And now that he's getting some playing time he is proving maybe he does belong in the NBA. Now I haven't seen any of Orlando's games since they blow and are never on National TV. The Pistons do play them again so I'll get to watch that, but what I'm wondering is if Darko looks as lost with Orlando as he did with Detroit.

In the end it was a good trade for both teams. Detroit cleared cap room for Ben and Chauncy Next year and Orlando gets a 7'0 with a knack for blocking shots and shooting the J who could turn out to be a good player. They get a year and halh to find out.

all the kid ever needed is playing time, whatever pick you are you won't be playing ahead of

Sheed or big ben.

It also didn't help that his idiot coach for 2 years just doesn't play rookies. :thumbsdown: fock him.

since joining the magic:(and this includes a couple games he didn't really play and therefore brings down his averages a bit)

57% 7.3pts 4.6rebs 1ast 2.2blocks(3.2 is the best in the league, if he had starter minutes he'd be the best shot blocker)

last 3 games:

5-7 11pts 3reb 2blocks

5-9 10pts 5reb 3ast 1block

4-8 8pts 3reb 2ast 5blocks in 19 minutes :banana:

kid can play

hey, leave isiah alone, he's a great guy. just last night he called me, offering me a 3 year, 28 million dollar contract to play center.

I'm white and 5'11. :thumbsdown:

worst GM ever

Rarely have I witnessed a lazier, lethargic player than Darko. Good riddance to that piece of poop.

Agree, a buddy and I went to Pheonix and decided to see the Suns/Magic play. Darko got 8pts 10 boards playing about half the game. The ball was constantly knocked out of his hands and he stood there like he didn't know what happened. Other than his left hand post play he really struggles on offense. Glad he is gone so I don't have to hear "Darko....." on the FAN

Orlando is where guys with potential go to...never reach that potential. I guess Darko is better than Gimp Hill. There's talk around town that the Magic may be relocating, and I'm having trouble finding anyone who gives a rat's ass.

Orlando is where guys with potential go to...never reach that potential. I guess Darko is better than Gimp Hill. There's talk around town that the Magic may be relocating, and I'm having trouble finding anyone who gives a rat's ass.

Really? I haven't heard of any such thing. Then again I don't live in Orlando. Man I remember when that was the place to go.