Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Spinoff - Best and worst thing that's happened to you this week-

Uhm, couldn't answer the other thread so I thought I would make it easier on myself and others by limiting the timeframe.

Best - My son's 8th birthday party. Turned 8 on Saturday, had a party at oddesey one for him (kind of like Chucky Cheeses) and then I let him have a few friends stay the night last night for a slumber party. Hey, you only turn 8 once right.... :thumbsup:

Worst - My friend dogged me once again.. Hum, not sure if my vaca is still on next week or not. No explanation or nothing. :cry:

best- saw some really big celebs on friday at a bar. i'm no star-gazer, but it was pretty cool to see that

worst-nothing really, had a pretty good week. i guess taking a small loss in the market on thursday was probaly the worst thing

best- saw some really big celebs on friday at a bar. i'm no star-gazer, but it was pretty cool to see that

worst-nothing really, had a pretty good week. i guess taking a small loss in the market on thursday was probaly the worst thing

What celebs?

What celebs?

it was in a small bar in NYC. wasnt even that crowded.

saw jay-z and chris martin (coldplay guy).

also saw sinead o'conner too. (she still has her head shaved btw)

no, i didnt say anything to any of them, because the fact is i'm a nobody and they're a somebody, and if i was famous, i wouldnt want random dudes like me trying to make chit-chat. it was just cool to see, nonetheless

it was in a small bar in NYC. wasnt even that crowded.

saw jay-z and chris martin (coldplay guy).

also saw sinead o'conner too. (she still has her head shaved btw)

no, i didnt say anything to any of them, because the fact is i'm a nobody and they're a somebody, and if i was famous, i wouldnt want random dudes like me trying to make chit-chat. it was just cool to see, nonetheless

Pics????? Come on, I know you have a camera phone for christ sakes.

Pics????? Come on, I know you have a camera phone for christ sakes.

no pics.

even though i'm not exactly a picture guy, i did think about it for a sec, but i didnt want to be "that guy."

no one else was doing it, so i didnt either.

sorry to disappoint :thumbsup:

no pics.

even though i'm not exactly a picture guy, i did think about it for a sec, but i didnt want to be "that guy."

no one else was doing it, so i didnt either.

sorry to disappoint :ninja:

Bummer, that would have been kind of cool to see.

Best 1: I went out with a client for drinks the other night, and he said he was thrilled with the work I'm doing for his company.

Best 2: I did some pro bono work for an event yesterday and the work I did for it was a HUGE success.

Worst: I can't get said a client to review a freakin' news release I wrote for him, and it's now getting to the point where it's almost too late to release it.

It was a pretty good week, really.

Best - pizza last week was good

Worst- Either...

asshat disappeared from my school and now I have to work my own hours plus 1/4 of his

or

ret@rds in my dynasty league decided they were too stoopid to compete by the rules they agreed to and have conspired (together with some communist sympathizers) to get enough votes to implement a 15 (of 24) player keeper league so they raid the good team rosters that have been put together from the scraps they leave after picking first in the rookie draft and waiver wire each year/week.

Best 1: I went out with a client for drinks the other night, and he said he was thrilled with the work I'm doing for his company.

Best 2: I did some pro bono work for an event yesterday and the work I did for it was a HUGE success.

Worst: I can't get said a client to review a freakin' news release I wrote for him, and it's now getting to the point where it's almost too late to release it.

It was a pretty good week, really.

Sweet - sounds like you had a great week! :bench: Congrats. Send me an email sometime to keep me updated. Was thinking about you over the weekend wondering how it was going.

Sweet - sounds like you had a great week! :bench: Congrats. Send me an email sometime to keep me updated. Was thinking about you over the weekend wondering how it was going.

Sorry I haven't kept in touch. This past week was crazy between a big release and the event yesterday. This coming week looks nutty too. That's good news, though!

Sorry I haven't kept in touch. This past week was crazy between a big release and the event yesterday. This coming week looks nutty too. That's good news, though!

Definitely a good thing. Again, congrats

Working on a phillybear tip, I killed my mother-in-law.

I killed my mother-in-law years ago. Interesting to note, I have never been married.

Best of the week was my cyber-like 3some with two chicks on this bored. One of them is REALLY attractive. The other one, not bad either.

Worst -- Learned my comp plan for the year sucks ass.

Best of the week was my cyber-like 3some with two chicks on this bored. One of them is REALLY attractive. The other one, not bad either.

She went from "O.K. looking", to "Fairly attractive", to "Really attractive" huh?

:)

She went from "O.K. looking", to "Fairly attractive", to "Really attractive" huh?

:)

I didn't say which one was REALLY attractive. :argue:

:) :lol:

I didn't say which one was REALLY attractive. ;)

:lol: Guess I jumped the gun on that one..... :argue:

:argue: :lol:

;) Guess I jumped the gun on that one..... :lol:

Hey, you picked some craptastic birthday party for your son as the best thing of the week. :)

I killed my mother-in-law years ago. Interesting to note, I have never been married.

GB having phillybear around to keep the laughs coming!! :lol: He never lets us down. AND he's a Hawks fan, my kind of man!!! :wub: (becides the whole killing sprees of course)

Hey, you picked some craptastic birthday party for your son as the best thing of the week. :)

Hey, there is nothing craptastic about a birthday party for my son!!! Not everyday that he turns 8 you know. :argue:

Becides, what does that have to do with my looks anyway???? ;)

It's allright, I'll take "OK looking", I guess... :lol:

GB having phillybear around to keep the laughs coming!! :argue: He never lets us down. AND he's a Hawks fan, my kind of man!!! :lol: (becides the whole killing sprees of course)

Hey, there is nothing craptastic about a birthday party for my son!!! Not everyday that he turns 8 you know.

Becides, what does that have to do with my looks anyway???? :lol:

It's allright, I'll take "OK looking", I guess... :)

All I said was that I didn't say which one. You are drawing your own conclusions. ;)

All I said was that I didn't say which one. You are drawing your own conclusions. :)

Can you say "Cop Out???" "smooches"

Can you say "Cop Out???" "smooches"

Nope, I would say "smart." Wouldn't make sense for me to show a clear preference for one over the other, now would it?

Nope, I would say "smart." Wouldn't make sense for me to show a clear preference for one over the other, now would it?

Then it obviously wasn't very smart to give two different descriptions huh... :ninja: Seesh.... You sure your married??? :P

Then it obviously wasn't very smart to give two different descriptions huh... :ninja: Seesh.... You sure your married??? :P

Two different descriptions leave each girl guessing which is which. Makes each want to be the better one. Almost to the point of jealousy. Not that you've shown that here or anything.

Two different descriptions leave each girl guessing which is which. Makes each want to be the better one. Almost to the point of jealousy. Not that you've shown that here or anything.

:ninja: Wait, you hear that????? That's my signal. "Que - exit stage left"

Best thing: My 9 month old said mama. He said a dada about a month ago and I have been coaching him to say mama and he blurted it out this week. He doesn't know what either means but its kind of cool hearing him babble.

Worst thing: Not much bad happened to me this week. Probably Adam Vineteri leaving the Pats. He was an iconic figure in New England and its sad to see him go.

:ninja: Wait, you hear that????? That's my signal. "Que - exit stage left"

Not quite sure what you are saying. If it is, "i've been pwn3d," I'll buy that.

Not quite sure what you are saying. If it is, "i've been pwn3d," I'll buy that.

:ninja:

Worst thing: Flag football Gators lost in the semifinals this week, still without a championship after years of consistent contention :cry:

Best thing: College basketball Gators into the final four! :clap:

I'm not guessing... :cry:

:clap:

Sure you are. Just not here.

I'm with you on this one curly. Hence my "exit stage left" comment.

I can pretty much garauntee you and I aren't going to :banana: ....

I can pretty much garauntee you and I aren't going to :clap: ....

You are already sticking pins in your Curly voodoo doll.

Sure you are. Just not here.

Sorry, but you are wrongo. I know you'd love for me (us) to lose sleep over this, but it ain't gonna happen.

:cry:

I can pretty much garauntee you and I aren't going to :banana: ....

Right on sistah. We may not look alike, but we are both nice lookin... :clap:

Sorry, but you are wrongo. I know you'd love for me (us) to lose sleep over this, but it ain't gonna happen.

LMAO - Great minds CN - great minds..... nough said

True, you are both attractive. Still, there is one... :banana:

True, you are both attractive. Still, there is one... :cry:

Well then maybe the 3some should become a 2some then. :clap: You know, if there is only one :banana: ....

Best - Hit our sales quota with a week left in the month :clap:

Worst - Was supposed to meet 4 fraternity brothers in Richmond next Saturday night to watch Final 4 & hang out. Got cancelled yesterday. Was only going to be for one night, but it would've been a good time. :cry:

Best thing that happened this week: Doc was out of town. :cry:

Worst thing: the weekend is over and hes' back tomorrow. :clap: