Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Would you ever start a SERIOUS post about...

Hey, I have a great idea. Why don't you talk to your husband about it?

Could be that he is not looking at "that area" the same way after a head got squeezed through there.

Could be that he is too tired.

Could be that he has some emotional issues about being 2nd place again (3rd place?).

Could be that he is afraid of getting some boob milk squirted in his eyes.

Bottom line is that you will not get your answer here. You need to get the answer there (i.e. from him).

Hey, I have a great idea. Why don't you talk to your husband about it?

Could be that he is not looking at "that area" the same way after a head got squeezed through there.

Could be that he is too tired.

Could be that he has some emotional issues about being 2nd place again (3rd place?).

Could be that he is afraid of getting some boob milk squirted in his eyes.

Bottom line is that you will not get your answer here. You need to get the answer there (i.e. from him).

This is true. I remeber after my wife had our daughter, I made the mistake of peaking down there while the doctor was fixing her up.

It looked like a watermelon with the guts kicked out of it. Took me a little while to get over that.

I think I've gotten into this subject a bit w/my marriage counseling threads.

Definitely one of the problems that Mrs. DaveBG and I had (and are continuing to work to improve) is our sex life. After all of the time that we've been together it can get a bit stale (the sex life, not her hoo-ha.) It is especially tough when both of you are working b/c it's not only hard to find the time, but it's hard to find a time when both of you are in the mood and have the energy for it.

I know that w/the Mrs. and I there have been a few things that have helped:

* Going to the gym. Yes, I know this will take up even more of your time, but you'd be suprised at how much your sex drive goes up when you are working out. There are a few reasons for this...you look better and subsequently feel better about yourself, you get a little worked up watching all these other hard bodies working out and your body chemistry changes, which can also increase your sex drive.

* Counseling. Just having someone to help you two to discuss the issues and get past them has helped us. It's reassuring to me when I suggest some things that Mrs. DaveBG would normally not even want to discuss and a neutral third party (the counselor) says that he doesn't think it's an outrageous request and that we should discuss it further.

* Date night. It's important to be able to set some time aside for just the two of you...no work...no kids...no nuthin except you two, some good food, a little booze and some K-Y.

* Date night. It's important to be able to set some time aside for just the two of you...no work...no kids...no nuthin except you two, some good food, a little booze and some K-Y.

Agree with date night. The surgeon I work for has got to be the busiest man evah. He does 25 joint replacements a week. That's just OR time. Rest is meetings, office visits..... on it goes. He is married with 2 young kids. Every Wed is date night for them to be alone. It doesn't matter what issue arises unless it's a real emergency with a patient, it's their night. He says that saves him. :thumbsup:

It's hard to get just the right amount of water in instant oatmeal.

So Mrs. kutulu has a medical procedure done on Friday...

No intercourse for a month. :sadbananadance:

So Mrs. kutulu has a medical procedure done on Friday...

No intercourse for a month. :sadbananadance:

That is why they make 2 holes.