Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Ernie Sims on being drafted by the Lions

translation:

“My agent had told me this possibly could work out, and when I saw on the TV, I was talking to their coaches and I was very excited...I’m happy to be a Detroit Lion.”--sims april 30, 2006.

:ninja:

“My agent had told me this possibly could work out, and when I saw on the TV, I was talking to their coaches and I was very excited...I’m happy to be a Detroit Lion.”--sims april 30, 2006.

translation:

"Well, I guess if I'm not going to win any football games, I better try and get as much money out of these losers as possible"

:banana:

Sims said "They should have taken a winning QB like Leinert before they took me...Im just an undersized LB with a concussion history"

"Between myself, Boss Bailey and Teddy Lehman, the Lions had better invest in a triage on the sideline, what with our injury concerns and all."

Love dem Lions.

"Between myself, Boss Bailey and Teddy Lehman, the Lions had better invest in a triage on the sideline, what with our injury concerns and all."

Love dem Lions.

Wow, they have a college all-star group of Linebackers on that team. :thumbsup:

"By the time my career is done in Detroit, we will have picked up that 8th winning season over the last half century. I guarantee you that. I'm estatic to be a Lion!"

"By the time my career is done in Detroit, we will have picked up that 8th winning season over the last half century. I guarantee you that. I'm estatic to be a Lion!"

"They have great strip bars in Windsor I here!"

This is what Walt meant. Fixed :banana:

yeah, that's it!

I'll always remember the Million Dollar Saloon on a drunken football trip back in the 90s. The sign outside said "50 beautiful women ... and 1 ugly one." :lol:

I can tell you the Cardinal fans were highly happy to see Sims go to Detroit!!! :D

:lol: