Sign in to follow this  
D'ohmer Simpson

Another board suicide

He posted on the main board that this site sucks and can't even compare to FBG, and said he was never coming back to this site again. He complained you can't talk football on the main board and he got utterly destroyed on this board. Then the thread got deleted, as did most of his threads.

FEF we hardly knew ye :blink:

It's a black day here at FFToday. :blink:

a bugle blows Taps in the background......

I recently saw my first board suicide ever. And it was ugly. Poor OrangeJuice or GrapeJuice or whatever his name was. He posted that message saying Mike was a big p*ssy and other crap. Then he went on and on about how he couldn't be banned and that he'd be back. A few hours later, the carnage was over and Mr. Juice was gone.

RIP :blink:

He'll re-incarnate himself and return soon.

Only if you pray hard enough and pass out enough pamphlets.

Well there'll certainly be some car door slamming in the streets of Kensington tonight.

He posted on the main board that this site sucks and can't even compare to FBG, and said he was never coming back to this site again. He complained you can't talk football on the main board and he got utterly destroyed on this board. Then the thread got deleted, as did most of his threads.

FEF we hardly knew ye :wacko:

What is his FBG name??

Carcuss? :wacko:

i don't think it's a coincidence that he's been posting more on the mange bored today.

You know, I miss the little pud gobbler already.

He once called me an "angry, sick psycho". :P

Well there'll certainly be some car door slamming in the streets of Kensington tonight.

:P I thought it was East Falls

i don't think it's a coincidence that he's been posting more on the mange bored today.

Much faster using only one handle. And certainly faster since he doesn't have to keep complementing the others posts.