Sign in to follow this  
Q.Lazzarus

Anybody else dig the new Camry?

i dig the new camry...

i dig the new impala's design a little more though (unfortunately i can't afford either :P )

Nice cars. Almost bought one a few weeks ago, but decided to hold off for about six months until my truck is paid for.

Nice roomy interior and looks like you sure could fit a lot of junk in that trunk.

Yes, I really dig them. So much so that I purchased a brand new, fully-loaded 2007 Camry XLE V6 last Tuesday. It's beautiful, powerful, roomy, elegant, etc., etc. I got mine in the "Desert Sand Mica" color with every conceivable major option. Only had 13 miles on the odometer when I picked her up. :ninja:

The aforementioned options include:

NV - Navigation System w/JBL Premium Audio

HD - Driver and Front Passenger Heated Seats (pretty useless down here in Texor)

SK - Smart Key System w/Push Button Start

VS - Vehicle Stability / Traction Control

MG - Mud Guards

CF - Carpet Mat Set (5 piece)

I got it for $200 over invoice. :mad:

I had looked long and hard at the Acura TL, the Acura TSX, and even the Toyota Avalon, but I kept coming back to the Camry. To anyone in the market looking for a superb, reliable, 4 door sedan, I highly recommend giving the 2007 Camry a look-see.

ETA: Here's a link to a little missive I posted on Edmunds.com's car forum, detailing my dealer/buying experience, my Camry's options, and the complete price breakdown (including factory invoice and MSRP). And yes, I'm "thetxstang" there, too.

Yes, I really dig them. So much so that I purchased a brand new, fully-loaded 2007 Camry XLE V6 last Tuesday. It's beautiful, powerful, roomy, elegant, etc., etc. I got mine in the "Desert Sand Mica" color with every conceivable major option. Only had 13 miles on the odometer when I picked her up. :mad:

The aforementioned options include:

NV - Navigation System w/JBL Premium Audio

HD - Driver and Front Passenger Heated Seats (pretty useless down here in Texor)

SK - Smart Key System w/Push Button Start

VS - Vehicle Stability / Traction Control

MG - Mud Guards

CF - Carpet Mat Set (5 piece)

I got it for $200 over invoice. :mad:

I had looked long and hard at the Acura TL, the Acura TSX, and even the Toyota Avalon, but I kept coming back to the Camry. To anyone in the market for a superb, reliable, 4 door sedan, I highly recommend giving the 2007 Camry a look-see.

Nice. Make sure to give us 3000 mile update. :ninja:

Nice. Make sure to give us 3000 mile update. :ninja:

Will do. It may be a while, however. I don't drive too often since I work from home, and presently I only have 89 miles on my new girl. Plus, I still have my 2002 Pontiac Trans Am to pound the pavement in. I've considered selling it since I now own the Camry, but wouldn't know what to do with all the gold chains I purchased to wear when driving it. :mad:

As an aside, in case you're interested, I just updated my original post above with a link to a post I made on Edmunds.com's car forum, detailing my dealer/buying experience, my Camry's options, and the complete price breakdown (including factory invoice and MSRP). And yes, I'm "thetxstang" there, too.

Small cars are the suck :lol: Just got a full sized pickup truck, i truly don't care if it gets half the gas mileage, they so much better than small cars. If your a man, and drive a small Toyota, shame on you :lol: