Sign in to follow this  
edjr

NewbieJr just got owned hardcore on the miamivice site

You need to disguise it as a Don Johnson pic or something. :blink:

yeah, who the fock dropped the tubgirl and labeled the thread FOCKING "tubgirl"??? :mad:

Guest Black Label Society

Oops....he caught on

Register New User

Miami-Vice.org Forum : Register New User

Error

New registrations are currently suspended, please check back again later.

yeah, who the fock dropped the tubgirl and labeled the thread FOCKING "tubgirl"??? :mad:

Rookie. :first: :mad:

Dammit! Banned, and I didn't even do anything...yet. :first:

this was like going to nicole brown-simpson's house with o.j. and a half-dozen guys in o.j. masks. except no one got killed, everyone blew their load on the front porch and ron goldman kicked our asses with some fake plastic nunchucks. hell, al cowlings never even had a chance to drive the bronco!

:first:

you guys disgust me. :mad:

newbie minus the jr...yeah, they'll never figure that one out. not to mention the 100 new registered posters. :first:

you guys disgust me. :mad:

newbie minus the jr...yeah, they'll never figure that one out. not to mention the 100 new registered posters. :first:

Please, let's find a site and show us all how it's done. I signed up to Miami vice a year ago, but they wouldn't let me sign back in. :mad:

Fools, the lot of you. The only thing that could make this Jihad any more of a failure would be if someone posted a link to this site and all those Don Johnson wannabes started posting here, like the curly Jihad.... :first:

' date='Jun 7 2006, 09:20 AM' post='2458480']

this was like going to nicole brown-simpson's house with o.j. and a half-dozen guys in o.j. masks. except no one got killed, everyone blew their load on the front porch and ron goldman kicked our asses with some fake plastic nunchucks. hell, al cowlings never even had a chance to drive the bronco!

:doh:

That was one of the funniest things I have read in a while! :first:

This is only slightly better than being banned by Staw Wars geeks or something, though "Miami Vice" themed anything is about as ghey as you can get....

I got banned from the Star Wars board after trying to sign on as Sith On My Face and then as Assdarth.

I got banned from the Star Wars board after trying to sign on as Sith On My Face and then as Assdarth.

:thumbsdown:

I really like Sith on my Face.

:wall:

I really like Sith on my Face.

Well, they apparently didn't. :wall:

I think I actually managed to post a few as Sith on My Face but Assdarth was blocked even before I could sign on.