Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

Who's on your DO NOT DRAFT list?

Ok, so maybe you don't have one but we all have guys we don't get too excited about drafting so we try not to... that one.

QB

Eli Manning

Steve McNair

Jake Plummer

RB

Jamal Lewis

Reuben Droughns

Domanick Davis

WR

Eddie Kennison

Nate Burleson

Deion Branch

Donte Stallworth

Keyshawn Johnson

QB: Brett Favre

RB: Kevin Jones, Juluis Jones

WR: Randy Moss (maybe)

QB

Tom Brady

Trent Green

David Carr

RB

Edgerrin James

Julius Jones

Tatum Bell

WR

Javon Walker

Plaxico Burress

Laverneous Coles

Nate Burleson

QB: Leftwich, Brad Johnson

RB: Edgerrin James, Denver or Green Bay's RB

WR: Owens (implosion guaranteed), New England WRs

QB: Simms, Pennington, Ramsey, Clemens

RB: Tatum Bell, Curtis Martin, Frank Gore

WR: Packers WRs, Deion Branch (will miss 3+games), KC Wrs

Qb - Leftwich

rb's - - martin, Jax and GB

wr's - - coles, muhammad, Keyshawn

Guest fantasyfreak64

QB: Aaron Brooks, David Car

RB:Julius Jones, Tatum Bell, Curtis Martin

WR:Javon Walker,Plaxico Burress,Laverneous Coles, Nate Burleson, :P :P

u guys are on the right track

MICHAEL CLAYTON!

Litterally one of the greatest, non injury-caused busts off all time last year.

MICHAEL CLAYTON!

Reading is fundamental...

-- Gruden Speaks on Boston & Clayton --

Thu Jun 22, 2006 --from FFMastermind.com

The Tampa Tribune reports Bucs HC Jon Gruden commented on WR David Boston's progress. "He’s done pretty good. I’m not going to say anything else other than he’s looked pretty damn good. He’s getting himself physically fit again. He’s had some injuries the last couple seasons. He and WR Michael Clayton both are getting themselves rounded back into playing shape and speed. If they can do that, they’ll help our team.” On if Gruden thinks WR Michael Clayton is ready to return to his rookie-year form... “Yeah, I think he is. He’s had four or five operations in a year and a half. That’s a real challenge for anyone, but particularly a professional wide receiver. But he is making progress. There’s still progress to be made but I do like what I’ve seen and I like what I’ve seen from some others at that position, also.”

QB: Simms, Pennington, Ramsey, Clemens

RB: Tatum Bell, Curtis Martin, Frank Gore

WR: Packers WRs, Deion Branch (will miss 3+games), KC Wrs

Clemens? :lol:

Reading is fundamental...

-- Gruden Speaks on Boston & Clayton --

Thu Jun 22, 2006 --from FFMastermind.com

The Tampa Tribune reports Bucs HC Jon Gruden commented on WR David Boston's progress. "He’s done pretty good. I’m not going to say anything else other than he’s looked pretty damn good. He’s getting himself physically fit again. He’s had some injuries the last couple seasons. He and WR Michael Clayton both are getting themselves rounded back into playing shape and speed. If they can do that, they’ll help our team.” On if Gruden thinks WR Michael Clayton is ready to return to his rookie-year form... “Yeah, I think he is. He’s had four or five operations in a year and a half. That’s a real challenge for anyone, but particularly a professional wide receiver. But he is making progress. There’s still progress to be made but I do like what I’ve seen and I like what I’ve seen from some others at that position, also.”

i had the bum. he was never seriously injured. played every, or almost every game, got maybe a look or two a game.

Sorry, but if he is healthy enough to suit up in an NFL game, hes not 'inured'; and injury is no excuse if your on the field.

MICHAEL CLAYTON!

Clayton was beat up from the start last year, he could be a value pick this year. I don't want him as my #2 WR but will draft him later.

i had the bum. he was never seriously injured. played every, or almost every game, got maybe a look or two a game.

Sorry, but if he is healthy enough to suit up in an NFL game, hes not 'inured'; and injury is no excuse if your on the field.

If you did your homework you'd know that he lost a lot of reps in practice last year and in Gruden's system, if a receiver doesn't practice enough during the week, he's not going to be a big part of the game plan. But I'm sure you knew that. :lol:

Some guys mentioned that I think don't deserve to be on a "do not draft" list and represent great value for their ADP:

Donald Driver (included in Packers WR)

Keyshawn Johnson

Leftwich

Cumar (seen him going in the late 6th. i'd say good value considering he's still starting and is rarely injured.)

Michael Clayton

Some guys mentioned that I think don't deserve to be on a "do not draft" list and represent great value for their ADP:

Keyshawn Johnson

Leftwich

Cumar (seen him going in the late 6th. i'd say good value considering he's still starting and is rarely injured.)

Michael Clayton

:huh:

I think the fact that some of these guys are on people's "Do not draft list" make them value picks for some of us.

So much hate for Leftwich? Is there something I missed or just his problem to stay healthy & departure of Jimmy Smith?

:lol:

While the Packers may not put up a lot of offense this year, Driver should account for much of it. Driver is the only Packer that doesn't deserve to be on DND lists...and I suppose Favre if you don't penalize INTs.

--all bear offensive players (and come to think of it, their defense too--as i'd have to take them way too early because of the over-hype of them).

--any packer not named "driver"

So much hate for Leftwich? Is there something I missed or just his problem to stay healthy & departure of Jimmy Smith?

That, and he's just a very average, over-rated QB.

Keyshawn Johnson

Leftwich

Michael Clayton

Give Me DD any day of the week....not only was he a better WR than Walker....but he is Favre's only target now....maybe Favre won't have the big bounce back year....but between them being down a lot and Favre knowing how to get the ball to his WRs....Donald Driver is sure of getting 80-1200-7....

Driver is all Favre has and favre will still put up 3500 and 20....Driver is the real deal.

For me, no one is on my DO NOT DRAFT list. I thought I would never draft Edge James this year, but when he was there for me at pick #9, I couldnt pass that up. I will draft anyone if they are at the right value.

For me, no one is on my DO NOT DRAFT list. I thought I would never draft Edge James this year, but when he was there for me at pick #9, I couldnt pass that up. I will draft anyone if they are at the right value.

well yea......

overrated? how so?

Opinion: I think he is a very average quarterback, and realizing that, he gets more pubicity and praise than he deserves for his skill= overrated.

He's like Trent Dilfer. Utility, but not special.

Tiki

McGahee

Dillon

Brunell

Leftwich

Brad Johnson

David's Carr

Djax

Santana Moss

any Minn WR

any SF WR

also...any Buffalo player

How come I'm seeing so many good names on this list. Clinton Portis, TO, Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Tiki Barber, Corey Dillon, Edggerin James, Julius Jones??????????? WT HECK.....are you guys kidding me??? I'd take anyone of these guys

Javon Walker

Deuce McAllister

Michael Clayton

Nate Burleson

Ashley Lelie

Chad Pennington

michael vick as always and reggie bush (b/c i won't take him nearly as early as he will go so i will never have him)