Sign in to follow this  
BartHendricks17

Bart expects big things from......

I focking love it when someone pulls one of these old names out of the attic.

Yeah, wasn't Barts last money prediction that the Lions would win 10 games last year?

I focking love it when someone pulls one of these old names out of the attic.

Yeah it gives all the newbies a chance to hate him too.

Yeah it gives all the newbies a chance to hate him too.

:lol:

Yeah, wasn't Barts last money prediction that the Lions would win 10 games last year?

Bart may or may not be here in Nov. to support these calls. :unsure:

Moss 1300 yards and 15 TD's

K. Jones 1600 total yards and 13 TD's

Jennings 900 yards and 8 TD's

Steven Jackson 1600 total yards and 14 Td's

Bart, could you ask Bart if all these guys are already on Barts team? :thumbsup:

So now that you are a washed up never has been, are you going to coach at Boise State, or try the Arena league?

So now that you are a washed up never has been, are you going to coach at Boise State, or try the Arena league?

Where did you play QB in college??? How many Honeys did you pull???

http://espn.go.com/ncf/bowls00/humanitarian.html

Bart, could you ask Bart if all these guys are already on Barts team? :thumbsdown:

Bart does not draft until August in his main 5K league. Bart just releases NFL player advice for free on occasion.

Kevin Jones stats may be a stretch...probably is. BUT WAIT...maybe I'm just having a 2005 hangover when Jones burned me and everyone else who drafted him. and I just cant get over it yet

Jones has the potential for those numbers....but then again George Bush has the POTENTIAL to become a thinkin man, right? OK, maybe not

Having both Moss and S Jax in my big money keeper league I hope you're right.

Walter34, I see you keep checking the thread.......Bart sent you an email.

I was kind of waunderring what Walter thinks of these picks?

Didn't Bart predict the Lions to go 12-4 last year?

Or was I mistaken.

Yes, Bart did predict something like that and Bart humiliated himself because he jaunts around like he's the expert, yet he made that extremely pathetically stupid prediction. If Bart makes normal predictions without that arrogance, it may be ok. Maybe Bart is just learning. Or maybe Bart needs a confidence booster because he can't even win a regular public Yahoo league, yet Bart is talking about some 5K league with an August draft. Bart, I believe you need a facelift. Why? I don't really know...

YES!, Bart is back! This place has been kind of dull without you Bart. Glad to see your still kicking around. :cheers:

Bart has been receiving countless calls and emails saying the same thing. Bart might someday make that 71 on your ID a 17. Bart always takes care of Bart's fans.

Didn't Bart predict the Lions to go 12-4 last year?

Or was I mistaken.

Bart explained the fact he overlooked the potential for one of the worst coaching performances in NFL history(Mariucci/Jauron). The team is loaded with talent, and Bart once again is expecting big things from the Lions this year.

At least we all know which players to avoid this season. Bart's predictions are just as bad as the Madden Cover.

Agree with all except KJ. I just dont know how he fits into that team, unless Martz turns him into a Faulk-type. Which is a LONG shot.

Bart is a little obsessed with Walter for some reason. :thumbsdown:

As for your predictions, you should review martz's inabaility to establish the run historically and adjust your expectations accordingly.

* Can Moss get 15 TDs from a new qb on a bad team? The yards appear ok, but I would drop to 11 Tds

* KJ will total around 1200 total yards. Look to Roy Williams as the Lion to target for a good year instead.

* Jennings is an interesting long shot. I have him in a rookie draft. The lack of a legit #2 in GB makes it possible, but he will most likely finish with 350 yds and KR duty.

* I also like Steven Jackson. The TD numbers are on the high end, but this one may work out for you.

Overall, Walter gives Bart a C+ on his early assessment. Back to the drawing board and let me know when you have your revisions completed. :shocking:

:thumbsdown: :wacko: :lol: :rolleyes:

Bart is a little obsessed with Walter for some reason. :mad:

As for your predictions, you should review martz's inabaility to establish the run historically and adjust your expectations accordingly.

* Can Moss get 15 TDs from a new qb on a bad team? The yards appear ok, but I would drop to 11 Tds

* KJ will total around 1200 total yards. Look to Roy Williams as the Lion to target for a good year instead.

* Jennings is an interesting long shot. I have him in a rookie draft. The lack of a legit #2 in GB makes it possible, but he will most likely finish with 350 yds and KR duty.

* I also like Steven Jackson. The TD numbers are on the high end, but this one may work out for you.

Overall, Walter gives Bart a C+ on his early assessment. Back to the drawing board and let me know when you have your revisions completed. :mad:

Bart knows Moss will get 15 if he plays 16 games. Bart sees Jones getting a ton of touches on the ground and through the air.....the pass will open up the run. Jennings will become a Favre favorite early on and Jackson will carry the load for St. Louis and get his TD's.

Bart just sees you constantly viewing his thread.......Bart understands you are one of his most loyal fans.

Bart also knew Bust Limo Driver would show up on here.

Bart just sees you constantly viewing his thread.......Bart understands you are one of his most loyal fans.

Bart also knew Bust Limo Driver would show up on here.

Walter sees all and spreads his wisdom to all of FFT's children. You are special Bart, just like all my minions.

"Bart" and "Walter34" are apparently the pseudonyms for Bob Dole + Al Gore, mostly because Bart refers to Bart in 3rd person like Dole and I'm thinking Walter34 thinks he apparently invented the internet, fantasy football and is omnicient like Gore. Me thinks Bart and Walt might be a cute couple.

:banana:

"Bart" and "Walter34" are apparently the pseudonyms for Bob Dole + Al Gore, mostly because Bart refers to Bart in 3rd person like Dole and I'm thinking Walter34 thinks he apparently invented the internet, fantasy football and is omnicient like Gore. Me thinks Bart and Walt might be a cute couple.

:banana:

Bart calls it like he sees it. And Bart prefers to stay on the subject of fantasy football and not the fact that jfcrawfish considers two men dating to be "cute". Sounds as if you may have gotten a little excited and tipped your hand.

Steven Jackson is a beast, Moss is absolutely elite, Jennings is a legitimate ROY candidate, and Kevin Jones will have a breakout year.

56 agrees with Bart, regarding Kevin Jones and Randy Moss.

56 agrees with Walter, regarding SJ and Jennings.