Sign in to follow this  
Korben Dallas

Iraq - $1 TRILLION DOLLARS

Have a slight inferiority complex? Don't feel bad. Most right-wingers do.

I am to the right of Hush Bimbo.

Why would I have an inferiority complex from gibberish?? :bandana:

what is WAFT?

What a focking tool.

Do you like it,I made it up just for Kornholed in Dallas.

Why would I have an inferiority complex from gibberish?? :bandana:

What a focking tool.

Its not my fault you can't read detailed analysis. It is a well written article that had nothing to do with partisanship. and btw: I don't live in Dallas you jackazz.

I don't think you have any idea what you political persuasion is, there isn't much right of Bush. Militia's maybe?

Have a slight inferiority complex? Don't feel bad. Most right-wingers do.

Oh yeah,thanks for making my point that Kornholed in Dallas thinks he is above everyone else on this forum,with that "inferiority complex" remark.

Its not my fault you can't read detailed analysis. It is a well written article that had nothing to do with partisanship.

I find it funny that everything you post has nothing to do with partisanship,but anyone who doesn't hold the same beliefs as you,is biased and uses biased links.WAFT

and btw: I don't live in Dallas you jackazz.

I didn't say you lived in Dallas you focking jock-strap-slurper.Try to keep up or STFU.

I don't think you have any idea what you political persuasion is, there isn't much right of Bush. Militia's maybe?

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.Bush is one of the most liberal Presidents.It is plain for all to see.If you didn't have your head so far up your asss trying to smell your own shiat,that you don't think stinks,maybe you could see that.

I am not saying Bush is a complete nut-job,like a typical liberal.He is just a little to liberal for me.

Last time I checked you and I pay soldiers to fight and die.

No, you pay soldiers to fight and make some other a$$hole die. And they probably don't appreciate wearing bullseye and referreing a civil war either.

That's why Daddy Bush didn't want us (I know you're a Gulf war vet too) to do it.

Oh yeah,thanks for making my point that Kornholed in Dallas thinks he is above everyone else on this forum,with that "inferiority complex" remark.

I find it funny that everything you post has nothing to do with partisanship,but anyone who doesn't hold the same beliefs as you,is biased and uses biased links.WAFT

I didn't say you lived in Dallas you focking jock-strap-slurper.Try to keep up or STFU.

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.Bush is one of the most liberal Presidents.It is plain for all to see.If you didn't have your head so far up your asss trying to smell your own shiat,that you don't think stinks,maybe you could see that.

I am not saying Bush is a complete nut-job,like a typical liberal.He is just a little to liberal for me.

I take it back. It's not an inferiority complex. It's a hick complex.

:bandana: at Bush being too liberal for gocolts. Anastasio Somoza more to your taste?

I just want to know where's my cut of the trillion bucks. :bandana:

$1,000,000,000,000 divided by 280,000,000 people is $3,571.43

But since many of those 280 million are children, retired, disabled, or unemployed, you should just go ahead and cough up about $5500 or so.

Why would I have an inferiority complex from gibberish?? :wub:

What a focking tool.

:thumbsup:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

$1,000,000,000,000 divided by 280,000,000 people is $3,571.43

But since many of those 280 million are children, retired, disabled, or unemployed, you should just go ahead and cough up about $5500 or so.

:bandana:

Why did Bush fire the guy who went against Bush's standard line w.r.t. the budget? Somebody said, "Nah, this is gonna cost 100 to 200 Billion" and then was fired. I think everyone knew. I'm not sure if it's better to be dishonest or competely ignorant of what the response would be...

I think it was wishful thinking. The White House probably knew the war would cost more than their estimates, but I don't think Bush or anyone else was prepared for the kind of expense and long-term conflict we're fighting now. There is no way Bush gets into a flight suit and declares Mission Accomplished if he knew we'd still be fighting an insurgency years later, none. It's become one of his bigger embarassments. I really think the ideologues in his administration were 100% convinced the Iraqis would welcome us with open arms and removing Saddam would have a domino effect on the region. Now that they've been proven wrong they're too stubborn or prideful to change course.

What people don't grasp is that you are not going to be paying for this war. Your grandchildren and their grandchildren will be paying for this war as Bush is doing niothing but deficit spending. the 2005 Deficit was $427,000,000,000.00 That is $427,000,000,000.00 added to the total US debt in one year.

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

1. I don't think I'm above everyone else in this forum. With the exception of a very dumbazzes such as yourself, it'd never occured to me. Now, I know I'm smarter than you, but so was the pet iguana I had in forth grade.

2. I never said I don't post things that are liberal or conservative. I will, however, stand by that I try to only post articles with intellectual merit. What I do say is that you post a ton of dishonest drivel that is usually not true, there is a difference. You post articles from demonstratably false places. You are welcome to buy into the false argument, but don't expect flowers when you try to pass that bs off as true.

3. Actually, you said "Kornholed in Dallas". Which makes you a plagarist AND geographically challenged. I also noticed that you've referenced yet another homosexual slur. Doesn't bother me-but you seem to be fixating.

4. Bush is about as far from liberalism as humanly possible. I'm not sure what is right of Bush on the political spectrum. We all asked you think before when you made this insanely stupid statement. You seem to try and shake off anything you don't like as "liberal". That's not how it works, theory and reality dictate the political spectrum, not your perception. Maybe the reality is that you ARE a liberal and are in the closet on that as well. Instead of babbling about my ass (again with the fixation), perhaps you could explain how Bush is a liberal so we can all get a good laugh at your expense...

1. I don't think I'm above everyone else in this forum. With the exception of a very dumbazzes such as yourself, it'd never occured to me. Now, I know I'm smarter than you, but so was the pet iguana I had in forth grade.

2. I never said I don't post things that are liberal or conservative. I will, however, stand by that I try to only post articles with intellectual merit. What I do say is that you post a ton of dishonest drivel that is usually not true, there is a difference. You post articles from demonstratably false places. You are welcome to buy into the false argument, but don't expect flowers when you try to pass that bs off as true.

3. Actually, you said "Kornholed in Dallas". Which makes you a plagarist AND geographically challenged. I also noticed that you've referenced yet another homosexual slur. Doesn't bother me-but you seem to be fixating.

4. Bush is about as far from liberalism as humanly possible. I'm not sure what is right of Bush on the political spectrum. We all asked you think before when you made this insanely stupid statement. You seem to try and shake off anything you don't like as "liberal". That's not how it works, theory and reality dictate the political spectrum, not your perception. Maybe the reality is that you ARE a liberal and are in the closet on that as well. Instead of babbling about my ass (again with the fixation), perhaps you could explain how Bush is a liberal so we can all get a good laugh at your expense...

WAFT

Kornholed in Dallas means with all your love for phags,you must have been kornholed in Dallas.Not that you live in Dallas,you focking moron. :wall:

Plagarist.Yes indeed.I did not coin the term "kornholed in Dallas".I borrowed it from one of your many fans on this forum.

I do not lie.Just because you don't like the "Sorce" of a particular story,does not mean it is false.You know,as do many others,I use a wide varity of sorces.Some of them are consevative,some are liberal.

I do NOT shake off everything I don't like as liberal.I even side with the liberals from time to time.For example,the war on drugs.I don't support it,nor have I ever.Isn't that liberal??

Just because I don't blame Bush for EVERYTHING wrong in the entire world,doesn't mean I support everything he does.He is too liberal for me.Get it.

Some examples:

Education:he has spent way too much,and if I remember correctly,Ted Kennedy was the big supporter of "No child left behind" at first.How is it not liberal to be on the same side as one of the most liberal liberals of all time??

Immigration:Done nothing to seal the border of Mexico for the first 4-5 years.Still not doing much.

One more:$15 BILLION to Africa.How is that not liberal??Oh,how soon some forget. :mad:

hell, the way things are escalating - 1 tril will seem like a bargain in a few years.

What people don't grasp is that you are not going to be paying for this war. Your grandchildren and their grandchildren will be paying for this war as Bush is doing niothing but deficit spending. the 2005 Deficit was $427,000,000,000.00 That is $427,000,000,000.00 added to the total US debt in one year.

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Excellent! I don't HAVE any kids!! :wall: