Sign in to follow this  
scasarano

Consensus #3 Overall Pick

I'm in an 8 team league w/ the #3 pick. Assuming that LJ and Alexander go #1 and #2, is Tomlinson the consensus #3 pick? Typical scoring.

:bandana:

:banana: LT is definitely a consensus top 3. #1 if you ask me.

Was a post really needed for this?

How about - is the sky blue? Is the sun hot?

LT is a top 3 pick, #2 IMO. But there's no way he drops below #3 on pretty much anyone's board.

Was a post really needed for this?

How about - is the sky blue? Is the sun hot?

LT is a top 3 pick, #2 IMO. But there's no way he drops below #3 on pretty much anyone's board.

The sun is only hot in the summer. In the winter ti cools down from 10 gabillion degress to 9.5 gabillion degrees.

As for the #3 pick in the draft....sorry these guys have to A-Holes.....it's either Priest Holmes or Marshall Faulk. LT would fit in at #5.

Good luck

pond for you

Nice work Ty.

I'm in an 8 team league

This is all I need to know. No skill involved. :sleep:

I'm in an 8 team league w/ the #3 pick. Assuming that LJ and Alexander go #1 and #2, is Tomlinson the consensus #3 pick? Typical scoring.

Fred Lane :headbanger:

jonathon wells....

Is this a real question????? :headbanger:

hey man hes serious, dont give out these false names like that.....the #3 pick should be Ciatrick Fason easy.

Duh! You DO know that Ricky isn't playing this year right?! Ronnie Brown is easily the consensus #3 RB in all formats!

ok I have a question.....

Which is true?

In 1995 Troy Aikman threw for 3304 yards and 16 tds

or

Bees and dogs really do smell fear?

:doublethumbsup:

ok I have a question.....

Which is true?

In 1995 Troy Aikman threw for 3304 yards and 16 tds

or

Bees and dogs really do smell fear?

:shocking:

Trick question! They're BOTH true.

It's Reggie Bush. Haven't you heard? Bush is better than Barry Sanders :shocking: .

Haven't you heard, Tomlinson pulled a Napoleon Kaufman and retired from football. He now preaches the gospel in Kuala Lumpor.

Wow - tough crowd

They always say, dont start a rookie, let the game slow down for them first. :mad:

Welcome to Fantasy Football at the Al Siegel Center.....can I adjust your helmet for you? I know, Tomlinson is hard to pronounce just sound it out, TOM-LIN-SUN.... you probably should wear a mouth guard, you wouldnt wan to drool and smear your draft board.......

;)

wow your first post and you blew it....

;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously it depends on your scoring system. In a snake i'd definately go LT2. However, Tomlinson should be the pick in a straight draft.

Yes, LT2 is the consensus no.3 pick although I could see his upside being slightly higher than Alexander's.

It might be hard to pass on Freddy Mitchell at the #3 spot. LT is the given choice.

So what you guys are trying to say is 95% of you guys are ######. Thanks to the people that actually gave a response.

So what you guys are trying to say is 95% of you guys are ######. Thanks to the people that actually gave a response.

:lol: well we are all ######, if ur trying to insult us....we already know, trust me.

Honestly, you have very little room to get all bent out of shape. You are posting on a board where there are 100's of posts per day on FF in early July. Your topic has already been talked about to death starting back in January. I'm pretty sure you could have found the information you were looking for without posting this topic. It seems like common sense to me.

Also, no offense. I agree that I'm a ######. I spend a lot of time talking with other FF geeks out there year around who live for this stuff.....I readily admit that I'm not right in the head.

Have a nice day. :thumbsup:

One could make an argument for Tiki Barber. His numbers have been the equal to Tomlinsons the last couple years, and you could argue Barber is in a better situation, with San Diego having a rookie QB, and the continued improvement of Eli Manning.

I'm drafting #3 overall, and I'm planning on taking Tomlinson if LJ and SA are gone, but for the sake of putting a positive spin on this thread and thinking outside the box, could we put Tiki in the same tier? My main concerns are Jacobs stealing the goalline carries and his age. But statistically he's been LT2's equal the last 2 seasons.

Your topic has already been talked about to death starting back in January.

Just to clarify, I believe he means January 2002.