Sign in to follow this  
PWFFL

How much time do you spend on here?

I must admit I spend at least a hour of my work day on here. Now I don't spend one whole hour viewing topics, but throughout the day I will accumlate a hour. I just found out today that Myspace was blocked here at work, and I'm just wondering how much longer until they block this site. I know a couple guys here at work that go on here, but nothing compared to amount of people that went on myspace at work. So my questions are, how many people do the same as me? and how many people do their "studying" at work? :first:

At my day job, I have lots of appointments and task-oriented things to take care of. There are lots of little dead spaces in between. I definitely squeeze in an article here, a post (like this one :-)) there. Over time it adds up. I usually stay a little late to make up the time though so I don't feel guilty about getting paid to indulge in FF issues.

~2 hours. I'm salaried though so it doesn't really matter.

That was my excuse (and answer). This is the time of year to be self-employed in the right field (or great staff).

10, 15 minutes a day TOPS.

I just found out today that Myspace was blocked here at work, and I'm just wondering how much longer until they block this site. ? :wall:

If you are using MySpace and you are not a girl or a misanthrope you are a TOOL :banana:

i work for myself at home now :headbanger:

BUT, before i left the office world, in my last 4-6 months this was my schedule (seriously):

Arrive at 9:30 (half hour late)

BS with hot office girl until 10:30

FFToday from 10:30 to 12

Lunch, shooting some baskets, and possibly downing a few pitchers (on wednesday and Friday when a pithcer got you 10 free wings) from 12 to 2:30

2:30 to 3:30 more FF

3:30 to 4 meetings for work

4 to 5 write taunting emails to other FF players in league.

5:01 go home

Damn i miss those 6 months.

10, 15 minutes a day TOPS.

The worst 10, 15 min. of the day :headbanger: