Sign in to follow this  
Churchill610

Tigers-Twins Series Tonight

Miner-Liriano

Robertson-Radke

Bonderman-Santana

I'm hoping the Tigers can take 2 of 3 in Minny, but DAMN, this should be some good baseball this weekend!!

Guest Black Label Society
Miner-Liriano

Robertson-Radke

Bonderman-Santana

I'm hoping the Tigers can take 2 of 3 in Minny, but DAMN, this should be some good baseball this weekend!!

Twins will take 2 of 3. :shocking:

Bet??

Twins will take 2 of 3. :shocking:

Bet??

Even though the cheating twins will turn the fans on when the tigers are batting late in the game, i will still take the tigers winning 2 of 3 in a wager BLS...what do you wanna put on it?

Even though the cheating twins will turn the fans on when the tigers are batting late in the game, i will still take the tigers winning 2 of 3 in a wager BLS...what do you wanna put on it?

Cheating?!?!?!? Where'd you get that?

Cheating?!?!?!? Where'd you get that?

This is no shiot..last year the tigers played the twinkies and had a late flyball die at the wall. They actually claimed that the Twins turned some sort of ventilation system that blew straight in from leftfield.

anyway...we gonna make a bet or what??

This is no shiot..last year the tigers played the twinkies and had a late flyball die at the wall. They actually claimed that the Twins turned some sort of ventilation system that blew straight in from leftfield.

Sure......how about a Team Shirt/Hat?

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/pr...goryId=cat20213

Should be a great baseball series. I think the Twins/Tigers are two teams you don't want to meet come playoff time.

Should be a great baseball series. I think the Twins/Tigers are two teams you don't want to meet come playoff time.

It should be a great weekend for baseball. Twins need to kick some serious butt to get into contention for the AL Central.

Detroit has rocked Lariano each time they have faced him. Should be pretty embarrassing for him today starting.

Bump for Patweisers44

It's never been proven that the ventilation system has any sort of effect on fly balls. Those claims are a bunch of crap.

Also, Go Twins.

It's never been proven that the ventilation system has any sort of effect on fly balls. Those claims are a bunch of crap.

Also, Go Twins.

Wow, apparantly all it took to bring Jessy back around here was a Twins thread. :thumbsdown:

Wow, apparantly all it took to bring Jessy back around here was a Twins thread. :P

I posted yesterday, actually, in non-Twins threads. However, they dealt with Minneapolis.

Bump for Patweisers44

Sounds good. Twins win the series i send you a tigers hat, Tigers win the series you send me a Twins hat. Done

Tigers win by 1 run in 2 of the games and lose by 3 in the other one. They lose the game robertson pitches because he is a piece of sh!t. I would rather see them bring up sanchez. At least then I can still yell "goooo dirty gooooo." :thumbsup:

Twins win game 1 and Tigers win games 2 and 3. My fantasy team and the delicate balance of earth and baseball will be intact.

:banana:

Sounds good. Twins win the series i send you a tigers hat, Tigers win the series you send me a Twins hat. Done

OK, but I like this one.

http://www.lids.com/pid/1102764

Fair?

um, how did that turn out for you?

Not good. Thanks for the reminder.

Aren't you being missed over on the mange bored where you can harass people constantly about how stupid they are?

WELCOME TO THE SHOW KID!

Explanation: rookie call up Clevlen, first major league game, first major league chance...putout in center, throws out Castillo at the plate.

What the hell!?

First ML at-bat = double off Johan Santana. Man, I think he is going to hit his peak in his first game.

up 1-0 in the 3rd. Just call the tigers the twin killers.

6th straight start Santana has been less than stellar. This series was a solid kick in the nuts for the Twins and their fans.

Holy crap the umpires have sucked. Santana screwed out of strike three on a dead perfect strike called a ball..to a rookie no less.

That was a strike for sure. Did you see the dumbass move the twins outfielder did to allow wilson to take 2nd. What a tard.

Damn, Tigers leave 2 more in scoring position with no outs.

Gahhh...stop hitting ground balls to the left side with a runner on 2nd!

...11 left on base.

Did you see the dumbass move the twins outfielder did to allow wilson to take 2nd. What a tard.

He just did it again. 2 times in the same game to allow a runner to advance to 2nd on a single.

Tigers really deserve to lose this. 12 left on base, 4 errors. Bonderman pitches an excellent game and his team lets him down horribly. :rolleyes:

...maybe Bonderman does want some blame.

On another note, umpires have been horrible all series (not to any one team, just in general).

Tigers really deserve to lose this. 12 left on base, 4 errors. Bonderman pitches an excellent game and his team lets him down horribly. :cheers:

...maybe Bonderman does want some blame.

On another note, umpires have been horrible all series (not to any one team, just in general).

as the wise meatloaf once said: don't be said, cuz 2 out of 3 ain't bad :(

as the wise meatloaf once said: don't be said, cuz 2 out of 3 ain't bad ;)

2 out of 3 is pretty good but we had a chance to put more ground between us and the rest of the league. It was a won game. Bondo FOCKIN BALKED with the bases loaded. Jeebus. Instead of using his head nodd to go back through the signs he motioned while on the rubber. The errors killed us though.