Kellen Winslow-10

Jeff Reed - 14

Jags D - 12

OK so what u guys think?

too early on McNabb

IF Addai starts your RB's roxor

anyhthing happens to TO youre focked.

TE is da suck.

IMO I would try and trade Maroney and Brown in a package deal to upgrade your WR's and or TE. Maybe like Brownand Maroney along with R. Smith for someone like D. Jackson.

I think you're in a joke league if you do a redraft league in focking july. :ninja:

seriously. :P

12 team Re-draft, standard scoring, 6 pts for all TDs...i drafted #6 overall

my team

McNabb -3

steve Mcnair -8

Edge -1

T. Bell - 4

joseph Addai -5

chris brown -9

L. Maroney - 13

TO -2

Matt Jones - 6

Rod Smith -7

Samie Parker - 11

Kellen Winslow-10

Jeff Reed - 14

Jags D - 12

OK so what u guys think?

Big reaches on McNabb and Matt Jones. I don't have their ADP for a 12 team league, But in the ADP for a 14 teamer McNabb is a late 3rd, early 4th (and I think hes overvalued this year. Matt Jones is a 7th rounder in a 14 team league.

I think you'd have been much better off looking at a stronger RB 2 in round 3 and waiting on a QB until later. You've got 4 platoon RB's. Addai could start but all the others are strictly RBBC or waiting for an injury.

TO where you got him was good value. Sammie Parker could surprise. Rod Smith is a nice player, but I really think you could have gotten a better No. 2. Matt Jones could be better than I think, but if you look at the type of coach Del Rio is and the type of QB Leftwich is, that offense just isn't going to throw for a ton of yards or TDs.

my team

McNabb -3

steve Mcnair -8

Edge -1

T. Bell - 4

joseph Addai -5

chris brown -9

L. Maroney - 13

TO -2

Matt Jones - 6

Rod Smith -7

Samie Parker - 11

Kellen Winslow-10

Jeff Reed - 14

Jags D - 12

OK so what u guys think?

weak on WR and specially TE. I think you reached for Mcnabbster...

Draft is very bad, sorry bud but Edge and Tatum and TO and rod smith isnt going to get it done

You have no running game. It was bad enough you didn't pick an RB in the 2nd. Even worse that you didn't pick one up in the 3rd

my team

McNabb -3

steve Mcnair -8

Edge -1

T. Bell - 4

joseph Addai -5

chris brown -9

L. Maroney - 13

TO -2

Matt Jones - 6

Rod Smith -7

Samie Parker - 11

Kellen Winslow-10

Jeff Reed - 14

Jags D - 12

OK so what u guys think?

Edge and TO were great picks, then everything went to ######. You only have one RB who is the clear starter on his team!

I think you're in a joke league if you do a redraft league in focking july. :lol:

and then post a rate my draft thread in the wrong forum. :bandana:

my team

McNabb -3

steve Mcnair -8

Edge -1

T. Bell - 4

joseph Addai -5

chris brown -9

L. Maroney - 13

TO -2

Matt Jones - 6

Rod Smith -7

Samie Parker - 11

Kellen Winslow-10

Jeff Reed - 14

Jags D - 12

OK so what u guys think?

So that is what a draft looks like when you skip the RB in 2nd & 3rd. Your RBs & WRs are weak. I like the TO pick that late in the 2nd. I agree w/ everyone else that McNabb was early (ADP=6.01, you got at 3.06). But maybe your league is different and QBs were flying off the board. But if that was the case there should have been a lot of RB/WR value. Remember to draft value and not go into a draft gunning for a particular guy.

You have a lot of iffy guys but if a lot of them pan out you could do well. But if a lot of them stay in RBBC or an Arizona like O-line you could be in for a long year. The funny thing is you will be relying on McNabb & TO to carry your team.

my team

McNabb -3

steve Mcnair -8

Edge -1

T. Bell - 4

joseph Addai -5

chris brown -9

L. Maroney - 13

TO -2

Matt Jones - 6

Rod Smith -7

Samie Parker - 11

Kellen Winslow-10

Jeff Reed - 14

Jags D - 12

OK so what u guys think?

OUCH! :pointstosky:

my team

McNabb -3

steve Mcnair -8

Edge -1

T. Bell - 4

joseph Addai -5

chris brown -9

L. Maroney - 13

TO -2

Matt Jones - 6

Rod Smith -7

Samie Parker - 11

Kellen Winslow-10

Jeff Reed - 14

Jags D - 12

OK so what u guys think?

I'm not the type of guy to start ripping on you and tell you that you suck at fantasy football, so please take my remarks with a grain of salt. My honest opinion was this was a pretty weak draft.

Edge and TO in the first 2 rounds was just fine, but after that it got nasty. You have to follow up with a running back in round 3, even if it was D. Foster. Taking Mcnabb that early was bad enough, but to do it with only 1 RB was suicide.

Taking T. Bell in round 4 and Addai in round 5 is fine, but not when your roster is not build yet. I would have taken one of the 2, then another WR that has a chance to breakout (Roy Williams, Andre Johnson, J. Walker.)

Matt Jones in the 6th is a huge reach, and so is Mcnair in the 8th (expecially after paying a premium on Mcnabb in the 3rd.

I think Winslow in the 10th is fine (Would rather Troupe or Watson in the 12th).

I think you got good value on Chris brown and Maroney.

If I were you I would package Mcnabb and T. Bell or Addai for a RB and weeker QB to salvage your season. Good Luck!

your team:

Edge -1- Would like to know who was still available, prefer LJordan or SJackson here as Edge's Oline sucks

TO -2- Good value, a bit past his ADP so a good buy here.

DMcNabb -3 -The first and maybe worst of your errors...ADP of 6.01 and well above his highest draft per Antsports

TBell - 4 - Not bad, right around ADP, but would have preferred a solid starting RB here

JAddai -5 - About where he's going, but again, is he starting?

MJones - 6 - ADP of 8.05...don't you think the 6th round is early for a 2nd year QB turned WR?

RSmith -7 - Again, right range for this pick

SMcnair -8 - ADP of 11+, why reach 3 rounds early?

CBrown -9 - Ok pick, ADP is about 7 or so, but your drafting strategy threw everybody off, so he was still available.

KWinslow-10 - Has played 2 games in 2 yrs and who's 1st yr QB just lost his stud center.

SParker - 11 - Has potential

Jags D - 12 - Also has potential

LMaroney - 13 - Good pick for this late.

JReed - 14 - Kicker, who cares...

What do i think? I think you killed yourself by reaching for McNabb. You could have gotten yourself a good #2RB and good #2WR and probably still gotten McNabb in the 5th round, if not, then the people you pick against are idiots too. I think Matt Jones in the 6th round is horrible, considering he'd still maybe be there in the 9th/10th (his ADP has gone up only recently, driven mostly by people like you). I think McNair 3 rounds early crazy. I think I wish you played in my league and I think you should post on the right board.

thank you everyone for your comments...

i agreed McNabb was a reach but i think hes gonna be a top 3 QB this year...and also addai will start for the colts and rip shiet up..and matt jones will be the next radny moss, IMHO

well thats what i got so i guess i will stick with it...and most likely someone will break out that was not even drafted and hopefully i can pick them up via free agency....

well good luck everyone...

i agreed McNabb was a reach but i think hes gonna be a top 3 QB this year...and also addai will start for the colts and rip shiet up..and matt jones will be the next radny moss, IMHO

well thats what i got so i guess i will stick with it...and most likely someone will break out that was not even drafted and hopefully i can pick them up via free agency....

Good Luck Mike. :rolleyes:

leave the guy alone... you guys need to get over your ADP's... you live off those like it's the holy bible. Think for yourself, instead of some other websites mock draft list.

Football is real, injuries are real, people are real.. things happen, players breakout, players get hurt, players cry home to momma. Taking Mcnabb at 3 might have been a reach to everyone here, but who's to say he wont bust out with a career year? You dont know... I dont know... .nobody knows. TO is gone, which could only help McSlabb in my eyes.

Edge will be solid... haters can hate, offensive line this, offensive line that.... Warner will throw the rock to the studs, and Edge will run wild. If my number 2 back was Bell or Addai, I think i'd be trying to pull off a trade quick. Having these guys on your team will make your head loop in circles when you lay down in bed at night.

Rod Smith is solid... should get more opportunity for growth as the Broncos should keep their drives moving w/o all the Lelie dropsies. M. Jones should be fun to watch this year.... once again, everyone looks at stats and ADP when they completely miss the talent. People are Human

You will ride Winslow all season long.... guy is pumped and will be the most athletic person on the Browns team. He'll get the best chance to succeed. Browns QB -- throw ball to Winslow -- TD,TD,TD,TD,TD,TD,TD,TD

Can't wait for the season

I just want to add a comment about Addai. He definately is the back of the future for the colts, but you have to remember that the colts have the most complicated playbook and blocking schemes for a RB in the league. With all the audibles manning calls, he has to know the playbook front and back. There is no way he will be ready to do that by week one, or even by the end of the year. He definatetly will get his share of PT, but the coaching staff will never put the backside of their franchise (Manning) in the hands of a rookie. I know Addai was a great blocker in college, but it's not about blocking technique, its about knowing your assignments.

When Playing FF, you have to look beyond the obvious and into the reality of the situation. Rhodes may not have the talent of Addai, but he has been in the system for years.

I just want to add a comment about Addai. He definately is the back of the future for the colts, but you have to remember that the colts have the most complicated playbook and blocking schemes for a RB in the league. With all the audibles manning calls, he has to know the playbook front and back. There is no way he will be ready to do that by week one, or even by the end of the year. He definatetly will get his share of PT, but the coaching staff will never put the backside of their franchise (Manning) in the hands of a rookie. I know Addai was a great blocker in college, but it's not about blocking technique, its about knowing your assignments.

When Playing FF, you have to look beyond the obvious and into the reality of the situation. Rhodes may not have the talent of Addai, but he has been in the system for years.

Very good point.