Sign in to follow this  
Exit 160

my team this year

I won't add insult to injury by saying this team sucks. FF is a game of preference. If you like your players then good for you.

I posted a team I drafted in a 12 man league that included the likes of Larry Johnson, D Rhodes, Duece Mac, C dillon, C Mart, Hines Ward, Javon Walker, Donald Driver, D Brees, J Delhomme. I was very pleased with this team and my draft as I feel there is some proven talent and some guys that have something to prove. Upside IMO is tremendous.

Well I got slammed by everyone on this bored. So you kno what. My preferences don't match everyone elses. Fock It! I'm happy with it and the rest of them can Fock Off!

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\....

If you dont care what everyone thinks why do you ask for opinions? IMO, the orginal post in this thread was fake. The poster made up a crappy team so that he could generate negative comments and then sit back and laugh at everyone who responded.

I won't add insult to injury by saying this team sucks. FF is a game of preference. If you like your players then good for you.

I posted a team I drafted in a 12 man league that included the likes of Larry Johnson, D Rhodes, Duece Mac, C dillon, C Mart, Hines Ward, Javon Walker, Donald Driver, D Brees, J Delhomme. I was very pleased with this team and my draft as I feel there is some proven talent and some guys that have something to prove. Upside IMO is tremendous.

Well I got slammed by everyone on this bored. So you kno what. My preferences don't match everyone elses. Fock It! I'm happy with it and the rest of them can Fock Off!

I like the finger. That is pretty creative.

If people would have slobbered all over your team would you have been happy with the compliments? If yes than you are a hypocrite. If no than why did you post it in the first place?

It was at that point that I realized that if I didn't draft LJ< LT SA, S Smith, T Holt, L Fitz, P Manning, Gates & Gonzo that everyone would consider the team a and the draft a failure.

Therefore I have not posted here again asking any opinion about any of my teams. Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice and shame on me.

Elvis, you got slammed because of the following: DMcCallister (serious injury), CMartin (knee injury/age), CDillon (age), JWalker (serious knee inj), DBrees (serious shoulder inj), DRhodes (not assured of starting spot) and now even LJohnson (offensive line questions+new coach). I'll give you a pass on LJ, but looking at the remaining list you basically drafted him plus HWard, DDriver and JDelhomme. 4 good picks and 6 question marks doesn't make a good draft, it makes a risky gamble. If it pans out, you're a genius...if not, well, everybody was right.

where did he go?? haha...

do what the others say and post the 1st 3 rounds, at least. i would also love to see who u passed up for fast willie. you've gone this far posting this team, might as well take a complete beating and post the rounds.

(i wish you all the best. we all may be the idiots when the season ends)

ah the original poster is back. Wow lots of negativety

Palmer

Portis

FWP

Santana Moss

Tony Gonzalez

So Blue Chips stocks aren't good?

I'm content. I do appreciate everyone's thoughts though. If my team sucked then I want to hear it. It's not that big of deal.

thanks again

where did he go?? haha...

do what the others say and post the 1st 3 rounds, at least. i would also love to see who u passed up for fast willie. you've gone this far posting this team, might as well take a complete beating and post the rounds.

(i wish you all the best. we all may be the idiots when the season ends)

ah the original poster is back. Wow lots of negativety

Palmer

Portis

FWP

Santana Moss

Tony Gonzalez

So Blue Chips stocks aren't good?

I'm content. I do appreciate everyone's thoughts though. If my team sucked then I want to hear it. It's not that big of deal.

thanks again

hope you are not a broker. your clients must be losing a ton of money...

If Palmer is healthy, you only have 2 studs(blue-chips). Palmer and Portis. Who else was available when you took Parker? There had to be a great WR like TO or Chad Johnson, right? Theyn you could have picked up a back just as good as Parker on the way back in the next round.

Sorry. but for a 10 team league, that team sucks

One of the worst drafts from a 10 team league I've seen so far this year. So in a way I guess you're the best at something.

:cry:

Elvis, you got slammed because of the following: DMcCallister (serious injury), CMartin (knee injury/age), CDillon (age), JWalker (serious knee inj), DBrees (serious shoulder inj), DRhodes (not assured of starting spot) and now even LJohnson (offensive line questions+new coach). I'll give you a pass on LJ, but looking at the remaining list you basically drafted him plus HWard, DDriver and JDelhomme. 4 good picks and 6 question marks doesn't make a good draft, it makes a risky gamble. If it pans out, you're a genius...if not, well, everybody was right.

I do agree I took some gambles on guys coming off injury. So far from what I've seen from camp Javon Duece & Brees are working out nicely. I picked Rhodes up with my last pick so he was a steal. You are right though. If it pans out I'm a visionary, but if not then everyone was right.

My point was that I am happy with the "Gambles" I took with my draft. If Exit160 feels the same then good for him and to take all the harsh critics with a grain of salt.

Therefore I have not posted here again asking any opinion about any of my teams. Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice and shame on me.

That you care this much about what a bunch of nameless faceless overly opinionated people on the Internet think is remarkable.

That you actually felt "burned" by it is laughable. :thumbsup:

I'm not too wild about the overall team, and I agree he reached in rounds 2-5 (especially with S.Moss and D.Mason IMHO). But I think all the bashers are ignoring the good value he got in later rounds. According to Antsports, for a 10-team league, C.Palmer's ADP is 4.06, and R.Bush is at 5.02, but the poster must've gotten them in rounds 6 & 7. Also, T.Jones' ADP is 7.03, but the poster must've gotten Jones in round 8.

Overall, instead of FWParker, S.Moss, and D.Mason, I would've rather seen Westbrook/McGahee/J.Jones/K.Jones in round 2, and Boldin/Chambers/Wayne/Ward in round 3, and Driver/J.Walker/A.Johnson in round 5, but this team is not as bad as people are suggesting. If Bush gets the starting job over McAllister, then he becomes your RB2, and this team looks pretty strong. (I'd still dump Moore and find another WR on the WW though ....)

Quote from Post #15 above:

"I was 4rth pick in a ten team league. no way Parker would have still been there in the 3rd.

1 - portis

2 - parker

3 - moss

4 - gates [i think he meant Gonzo.]

5 - mason

and so forth"

I think based on all the "Your draft sucks" and "Beware: (Insert every NFL player here)" posts, I'm going to trade away picks in rounds 1-7 for picks in rounds 8-14. Those later drafted guys seem to have less question marks. I could end up with:

Kurt Warner, Trent Green

Mike Anderson, Duce Staley, Brandon Jacobs

David Givens, Isaac Bruce, Ashley Lelie

No real studs, but they will produce predictably throughout the season. Some question marks at QB, though. Maybe I should add Brad Johnson or Chris Simms.

I'm not too wild about the overall team, and I agree he reached in rounds 2-5 (especially with S.Moss and D.Mason IMHO). But I think all the bashers are ignoring the good value he got in later rounds. According to Antsports, for a 10-team league, C.Palmer's ADP is 4.06, and R.Bush is at 5.02, but the poster must've gotten them in rounds 6 & 7. Also, T.Jones' ADP is 7.03, but the poster must've gotten Jones in round 8.

Overall, instead of FWParker, S.Moss, and D.Mason, I would've rather seen Westbrook/McGahee/J.Jones/K.Jones in round 2, and Boldin/Chambers/Wayne/Ward in round 3, and Driver/J.Walker/A.Johnson in round 5, but this team is not as bad as people are suggesting. If Bush gets the starting job over McAllister, then he becomes your RB2, and this team looks pretty strong. (I'd still dump Moore and find another WR on the WW though ....)

He took Palmer in the 2nd :ninja: HTH

He did however get good value for D. Mason in the 7th. 7th rounder on a WR who has got 90+ for 6 straight years (even last year with Boller) and averaged 7+ TD's in 5 years with McNair on TEN. Now that's a good value if you ask me.

Wow, wish I was in your league. As much as I love the Skins, I would'nt take Brunell, and If I was you, I would'nt take Parker that early, or Keyshawn, Mason....

He took Palmer in the 2nd :cheers: HTH

He did however get good value for D. Mason in the 7th. 7th rounder on a WR who has got 90+ for 6 straight years (even last year with Boller) and averaged 7+ TD's in 5 years with McNair on TEN. Now that's a good value if you ask me.

Actually he took FWP in the 2nd and Mason in the 5th.

I was 4rth pick in a ten team league. no way Parker would have still been there in the 3rd.

1 - portis

2 - parker

3 - moss

4 - gonzales

5 - mason

Elvis, come on man. Fantasy Football is not your cup of tea.Big deal! Relax.Anyway in a 10 teamer you should have ended up with 3 of the top 24 players in the league(from the 4th spot)

Portis #1

Holt #2

Boldin?Harrison#3

Dunn #4

I do agree I took some gambles on guys coming off injury. So far from what I've seen from camp Javon Duece & Brees are working out nicely. I picked Rhodes up with my last pick so he was a steal. You are right though. If it pans out I'm a visionary, but if not then everyone was right.

My point was that I am happy with the "Gambles" I took with my draft. If Exit160 feels the same then good for him and to take all the harsh critics with a grain of salt.

I'm not ripping you Elvis, or the guy who posted. Fact is that most believe that he reached for some of his picks, maybe he knows something the rest of us don't. Good luck to both of you this season.

:shocking: This may be the worse free Yahoo public team I have ever seen.

Here is my yahoo team....please compare...Please note: Yahoo leagues must have retards...thats the point I'm trying to make (Parenthesis notes pick #, 10 team league)

(4) Tomlinson

(17) L.Jordan

(24) Fitzgerald

(37) C. Palmer

(44) P. Burress

(57) T. Gonzalez

(64) J. Horn

(77) Balt-D

(84) D. Akers-K

(97) J. Addai

(104) I. Bruce

(117) D. Brees

(124) E. Wilford

(137) Phil-D

(144) J. Reed -K

What a joke....

I know I know, so prematurely. Way too early to have the draft. But what do you guys think of this team.

2 starting RB

2 wr

1 qb

1 te

1 d

QB - Palmer, Brunnel, Favre

RB - Portis, Willie parker, Reggie Bush, Thomas Jones, Mewelde Moore

WR - Santana Moss, Dereck Mason, Joe Jerevisous, Keyshawn

TE - Tony Gonzales

K - Feely

D - Giants

I could probably take players off of your leagues FA pile and still beat that team...ouch, ten team league....ouch...

Elvis, come on man. Fantasy Football is not your cup of tea.Big deal! Relax.Anyway in a 10 teamer you should have ended up with 3 of the top 24 players in the league(from the 4th spot)

Portis #1 Holt #2 Boldin? Harrison#3 Dunn #4

I did not draft from the 4th spot. I drafted #2 and took LJ after SA went first. I posted my entire draft by round in another post. Use the search feature.

And I've won my money league three years out of 5 placed, 2nd once and 8th my first year I ever played so don't say this ain't my cup o tea. For your info I don't even drink tea. Tea is for poosays. No offense.

And I do agree with everyone here that this guys team is weak and he'll need some WW help to finish in the top 6, BUT my point was missed completely.

If Exit160 is pleased with his draft as I was with mine then don't take the harsh critcism to heart. It means nothing, but I, as I hope Exit160 does as well, wil take all the advice and read past the harshness and use it in his next draft.

I haven't quite got all the aggression here figured out. If you don't like the guys team then tell him why. Don't just say your team blows mule cack you suck at FF & life go blow a troll and then offer no useful criticism. What good does that do?

HTH

Here is my yahoo team....please compare...Please note: Yahoo leagues must have retards...thats the point I'm trying to make (Parenthesis notes pick #, 10 team league)

(4) Tomlinson

(17) L.Jordan

(24) Fitzgerald

(37) C. Palmer

(44) P. Burress

(57) T. Gonzalez

(64) J. Horn

(77) Balt-D

(84) D. Akers-K

(97) J. Addai

(104) I. Bruce

(117) D. Brees

(124) E. Wilford

(137) Phil-D

(144) J. Reed -K

What a joke....

Seeing this team I have to ask. Did one of those retards in your league take FWP in the 2nd round.