Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

My Ex Girlfriend coming to visit (pic included)

there a very few geeks that could afford to turn down sex, suxbnme is not one of them.

there a very few geeks that could afford to turn sex, suxbnme is not one of them.

Fock off :banana:

I'm too sexy for my shirt :huh:

:lol: You people are making me piss my pants :clap:

Great focking responses from the lot of you...I have to admit that I am so golly gosh darn confused as far as how I interact with my ex if / when she comes up.Someone mentioned something about anal..Pretty funny, 'cause on one of my birfdays many moons ago in Tahoe, she was the first that let me do it. :banana:

well its good she told you you were "the first."

but we all know that girls lie out the ass about that stuff.  Pun intended.

Anybody else just getting a blank screen? :(

http://public.fotki.com/Suxbnme/my_album/picture_369.html

:P I think someoneeee..... :wacko: ....deleted it.

BTW, my advice would be to romance her, feel her out to see where she's coming from, then decide which path you want to take. If it is going to be a rebound thing, (since she is technically still in a relationship) I would take it slower then usual so it doesn't become a hit and run situation, that is IF you want to rekindle your relationship with her. If she asks to stay out your house she's probably expecting to put ouot, just a hint :wacko:

There is a lot of talk about the fatty bride, but I'd just add that Suxbnme's old girlfriend is no slim sister either. That arm looks like something I've seen hanging in the fridge at my local butcher.

Guest Black Label Society
BTW, my advice would be to fuck her, feel her out until she's coming , then decide which orafice you want to drop your womb gravy in/on.

STC!?!?!?!? :blink:

That's sick. :mellow:

There is a lot of talk about the fatty bride, but I'd just add that Suxbnme's old girlfriend is no slim sister either. That arm looks like something I've seen hanging in the fridge at my local butcher.

SOYLENT GREEN IS MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!

meatlocker arm :clap:

We were talking about the HOT girl that you don't know that everyone is talking about....?

The one on the right (looking at the pic) is my ex. Not the tons-o-fun in the middle or the jailbait on the left.

(the one in the middle is a selfesh b1tch, and is training her daughter in her evil "me first" ways.)

Seems a bit thick in that picture but when you compare her to the rest of the small herd in that picture she's borderline supermodel.

The has allways been just a little chunky, (not that there is anything wrong with that to me) but when we talked Saturday she told me that she has been excersizing on a regular basis and is down to 125 or so. (I think).

Now i'm gonna have to lose me beer gut :ninja:

I made that point yesterday and as focking always it was ingored. :ninja:

I made that point yesterday and as focking always it was ingored. :(

I'm sure that her meatlocker arm is just fine :(

I think I might have to mention that to her, though. :ninja:

Guest Davaco

The mid-90s?

ur still thinking about poosay from 10 years ago?

must of been some tasty snatch

The mid-90s?

Like I said before, first love and all that crap :(

The mid-90s?

she also gave up the balloon knot

Like I said before, first love and all that crap :thumbsup:

she's tubgirl??

If you thought that was X gay, check this out.

I probably have gheyer pics somewhere on my home pc that I could post for you... :cry: :doublethumbsup:

she also gave up the balloon knot

dude, i just fell out of my chair crying on this one....

sux, man just feel it out, dont let her know that you still "love" her...if she wants it give it to her, but let here initiate it, she might just be looking for some strange...

The one on the right (looking at the pic) is my ex. Not the tons-o-fun in the middle or the jailbait on the left.

(the one in the middle is a selfesh b1tch, and is training her daughter in her evil "me first" ways.)

Uh, forget your Wheaties this morning Sux? We're not talking about this pic of the three chicks, we're talking about the pic that had some hot chick from a July 4th party. Revisit my original post with the link in it. That page comes up blank. Where is that pic?

Uh, forget your Wheaties this morning Sux? We're not talking about this pic of the three chicks, we're talking about the pic that had some hot chick from a July 4th party. Revisit my original post with the link in it. That page comes up blank. Where is that pic?

try this

There we go, now it works, thanks. But why does it say it's "Questionable Content"? Nothing wrong with that pic? :wall:

Okay, now on a different page. Pic is huge! But it didn't come up with the warning this time.

I think it's the Hilton Hotel in Hawaii... :wub:

Very possible. I vaguely remember something about Hawaii relating to her marriage.

I think I am going to start making a bunch and sell them. :banana:

Somebody already does. I've seen this pic a hunnert times from many different places.

Somebody already does. I've seen this pic a hunnert times from many different places.

Won't stop me :banana:

Patent pending b|tch :mad:

I'll use a bigger hex nut for the head :banana:

Peel back the skin from the top of the hot dog and call it a kosher hot dog cooker! :banana:

:mad: :banana: :banana: