Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Invincible

If you don't know what it's about, this is based on the true story of Vince Papsmear who made it to the

NFL as a 30 year old rookie.

Apparently there was a contest in Philthy in 1976 where they dropped greased pigs out of a helicoptor and Vinnie caught the most. For

winning the contest, Vinnie was given a 3 year contract with the team. At first the story was inspirational, but when he didn't live up to

expectations, the Philthy fans booed him into retirement. He died of colon cancer in 2001. It is a new rite of passage for young Philthy fans

to visit the Papsmear grave and chuck their first ever battery at it.

I know the story well so I think I'll skip the movie.

two thumbs down :doublethumbsup: :wall:

Looks like a good movie to me. I like Marky Mark anyway.

<come on come, feel it feel it.>

Looks like a good movie to me. I like Marky Mark anyway.

<come on come, feel it feel it.>

:doublethumbsup:

If you don't know what it's about, this is based on the true story of Vince Papsmear who made it to the

Apparently there was a contest in Philthy in 1976 where they dropped greased pigs out of a helicoptor and Vinnie caught the most. For

winning the contest, Vinnie was given a 3 year contract with the team. At first the story was inspirational, but when he didn't live up to

expectations, the Philthy fans booed him into retirement. He died of colon cancer in 2001. It is a new rite of passage for young Philthy fans

two thumbs down :headbanger: B)

He's still alive... :rolleyes:

fock no....phillys two greatest sports heros, this kid and a fictional rocky character :rolleyes:

well I guess you could say Wilt the Stilt, but hey he got his ass kicked by bruce lee.

and he's dead too

two thumbs down :rolleyes: :banana:

Vince Papale had colon cancer, he is still alive cause he is Invincible and I got $ that says he would kick your ass badly. :banana:

Vince Papale had colon cancer, he is still alive cause he is Invincible and I got $ that says he would kick your ass badly. :lol:

maybe that's how it happens in the movie but this is real life. and there is no way in a movie that is supposed to be inspirational that they will

show Philthy fans booing or kids throwing batteries at his grave. RIP Vince Papsmear

maybe that's how it happens in the movie but this is real life. and there is no way in a movie that is supposed to be inspirational that they will

show Philthy fans booing or kids throwing batteries at his grave. RIP Vince Papsmear

Seriously, I congratulate you; your streak of getting dumber every day will never be broken! You are the Cal Ripken of stupidity!

well I guess you could say Wilt the Stilt, but hey he got his ass kicked by bruce lee.

and he's dead too

Wasn't that Kareem Abdul Jabbar? :mad:

Wasn't that Kareem Abdul Jabbar? :headbanger:

you know he gets giant black men confused.

it was pretty good. :pointstosky:

I concur, worth seeing.

And as to the original question, it was the #1 movie when it came out and in fact is still at #3. So yeah, a lot of people are seeing it.

:dunno:

Wasn't that Kareem Abdul Jabbar? :dunno:

you have him confused with someone else...It's ROGER MURDOCK...he's the co-pilot