Sign in to follow this  
Striker99

Cardinals vs Bears Thread

Is anybody watching this game ? I am getting the Philly - Pit game . How does Fitz look ? Consider him top wr . Am I wrong ? :thumbsdown:

Guest Black Label Society
:thumbsup: How does Thomas Jones look?

I say it every week . Warner will be awsome this year (IF HEALTHY).

Ā 

8-11 forn 75 yards and a TD

Ā 

Plan take warner 7th round then draft a sleeper like Kitna etc in a later round.

Anquan Boldin looks to be showing why he should be the higher ranked WR in ARZ!!

Ā 

4 for 42 - not too shabby compared to LFitz's 1 for 7...

Ok, how's Rex looking? His stats look better than normal tonight. I'm thinking of Muhammad as a possible #3 WR. If Rex keeps throwing it in his general area, I figure he could be a decent play this year. Plus, with Griese ready to step in when Rex gets hurt this year, I figure Moose could be very steady by mid-season.

Ā 

Thoughts?

Ok, how's Rex looking? His stats look better than normal tonight. I'm thinking of Muhammad as a possible #3 WR. If Rex keeps throwing it in his general area, I figure he could be a decent play this year. Plus, with Griese ready to step in when Rex gets hurt this year, I figure Moose could be very steady by mid-season.

Ā 

Thoughts?

Ā 

nfl.com shows grossman's stats are decent--but at the half he still has 1 less td this preseason that brian urlacher.

nfl.com shows grossman's stats are decent--but at the half he still has 1 less td this preseason that brian urlacher.

Ā 

:ninja: Yeah I gotcha! So Swamp, out of curiousity where do you think Muhsin's stats end up this year?

Ā 

Closer to 800 6-7 TDs or do you think he can put up one more season near 1000 and 8-10 TDs?

Ā 

I'm curious about your unbiased opinion? B)

Leonard Pope is going to be a TD Machine next year. Not quite this year methinks.

Grossman looks real good!.........he has had a couple dropped passes as well (he has been hitting his targets right on the numbers)............. :ninja:
well now he just got sacked! and then he threw a pick!..... B)

Ā 

Grossman looks better tonight. He is throwing the long ball well and seems to like Mush a lot. Keep in mind that they are playing Arizona, so whatever they do is pretty much worthless, imo. Rolle is getting worked by the Bears WRs, this is not a good sign for Arizona's D. Look for a bounce back year from Mush, Grossman will have value in 2 QB leagues, and Fitz will be just fine. The kid is a stud waiting to explode. I think he and Boldin will both be great this year. Different types of wideouts, both nice.

Anquan Boldin looks to be showing why he should be the higher ranked WR in ARZ!!

Ā 

4 for 42 - not too shabby compared to LFitz's 1 for 7...

Ā 

By that preseason logic, Bryant Johnson should be a top 10 WR also. More yards and 2 preseason TDs. :ninja:

Grossman looks better tonight. He is throwing the long ball well and seems to like Mush a lot. Keep in mind that they are playing Arizona, so whatever they do is pretty much worthless, imo. Rolle is getting worked by the Bears WRs, this is not a good sign for Arizona's D. Look for a bounce back year from Mush, Grossman will have value in 2 QB leagues, and Fitz will be just fine. The kid is a stud waiting to explode. I think he and Boldin will both be great this year. Different types of wideouts, both nice.

Ā 

Ā 

Grossman just looked OK to me. And of course we don't get to the endzone with him at the helm.

Ā 

BUT my boy Brian Griese looks sharp again...10 of 14 with the TD my friends...ahhhh yeah!!! :thumbsup:

Ā 

No doubt in my mind that Griese should start! :banana:

Griese outplays Grossman again. I know it was against backups, but there's got to be a point where Griese gets a start soon.

What was the deal with Jones? Few yards but only a few carries too....did he blow or are they easing him back in slowly?