Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

Deshaun Foster

I think this is the year he stays healthy, most of his injuries were bone breaks. That's just bad luck. He could easily be a top 10 back this year with that offense.

I think this is the year he stays healthy, most of his injuries were bone breaks. That's just bad luck. He could easily be a top 10 back this year with that offense.

Top 7.

If Foster stays healthy, Deangelo Williams will be nothing more than a special teams and spell guy to Foster. Hope your happy you wasted a 5th round pick on D-Will to ride your :thumbsup: all year long!

If Foster stays healthy, Deangelo Williams will be nothing more than a special teams and spell guy to Foster. Hope your happy you wasted a 5th round pick on D-Will to ride your :D all year long!

Got him in the 9th. And when has D-frost ever stayed healthy? Even if , huge if, he stays healthy D-will is the better back, trust me, and Dfrost will be spelling Dwill when its all said and done. Hate if you want, its free but it dont get you sh!t.

I'm trying to decide who i like more this week...Foster vs ATL or Thomas Jones @ GB. As of this moment it's foster, i could change my mind 100 times by game time though :D

Guest MUGS

I think Atl, def will be much better this year, 85yds, 1td, Tim Biakabutuba(sp.) will be playing week 2 :banana:

LOL! Where is that located...exactly?

a broken tibula is actually the result of a compound fracture of both the tibia and fibula, where the doctors have to surgically join the two bones together for structural stability.... then it is simply referred to as the tibula...

so obviously this is an injury that is the result of an earlier (maybe childhood?) injury that Foster had...

:doublethumbsup:

I think Atl, def will be much better this year, 85yds, 1td, Tim Biakabutuba(sp.) will be playing week 2 :doublethumbsup:

I think Atlanta run defense will be better also, with John Abraham on the end. Didn't they get Grady Jackson also?

Foster has been drinking milk over the summer...no more brittle bones, he's going the distance this year (and yes, by the distance, I mean he'll play 6 healthy games, 4 injured games and miss 6 games completely)

I think Atlanta run defense will be better also, with John Abraham on the end. Didn't they get Grady Jackson also?

Same here, buddy. Good luck! :cheers:

I'm an Atlanta homie and can tell you that the ATL Defense is vastly improved for pass rushing and has lock down corners. However, the speed LB's they added don't tackle much. Teams will fear the air and abuse the run even more this year.

Deshaun will make Atl look bad on the ground. 100 yds+ and at least 1 TD.

Got him in the 9th. And when has D-frost ever stayed healthy? Even if , huge if, he stays healthy D-will is the better back, trust me, and Dfrost will be spelling Dwill when its all said and done. Hate if you want, its free but it dont get you sh!t.

Fox isn't going to trust a rookie who is still learning the playbook, with the starting task should Foster stay healthy.

Only an idiot would do that.

the injury concerns are legit. no doubt that, if foster is out, williams will become the guy (unless it happens RIGHT AWAY in which case goings might be featured until they're comfortable with williams/ he learbs the o).

but, if healthy, foster will remain the featured guy all year. williams, in this scenario, would be getting around 5 carries week one and around 15 carries week 16. this is for a team that will likely average around 30 - 35 rushes a game

you don't put your featured running back as your kickoff returner. once williams is removed from kickoff duty i will take seriously your allegations of an impending starter's gig for williams

a broken tibula is actually the result of a compound fracture of both the tibia and fibula, where the doctors have to surgically join the two bones together for structural stability.... then it is simply referred to as the tibula...

so obviously this is an injury that is the result of an earlier (maybe childhood?) injury that Foster had...

:bench:

<_< Thats just great

You could say the same thing about Charles Rogers

Fox isn't going to trust a rookie who is still learning the playbook, with the starting task should Foster stay healthy.

Only an idiot would do that.

Well there you have Boz/Bofan

Well there you have Boz/Bofan

Eh hem! It appears Mr. Boz/BoFan's prodigic fantasy skills are still quite well intact. Genius is often shunned as stupidity, dont criticize what you cant understand. Simple bell curve reality, there's us....and then the other 99% of utterly average humanoids who hold us back. If you have to ask, you are one! :pointstosky:

Guest Swobo
Eh hem! It appears Mr. Boz/BoFan's prodigic fantasy skills are still quite well intact. Genius is often shunned as stupidity, dont criticize what you cant understand. Simple bell curve reality, there's us....and then the other 99% of utterly average humanoids who hold us back. If you have to ask, you are one! :pointstosky:

No better feeling than digging up an old post to make other people look like fools. :blink:

I predict that Deshaun Foster will have 15 rushes for 54 yards and 4 receptions for 20 yards in week 1 vs atlanta.

I also predict that Deshaun Foster will be doing more of this as the season progresses ---> :banana: