Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Dolphins - AFC East Champs?

on the radio I've been giving the dolfan host grief all offseason because he was so down on culpepper without moss last year but

as soon as he was traded to miami ooooo he's gonna be great. tonight will be sweet :doublethumbsup:

Both my opponents in my fantasy leagues have Heath Miller, and that TD was BS :D ...

And give the Dolphins time, they'll only get better as the season wears on...probably :doublethumbsup:

He had no running room all night.

Running in that situation is like body shots in boxing. It is a cumulative thing. Plus Culp sux, it wouldn't hurt to try. :wall:

Running in that situation is like body shots in boxing. It is a cumulative thing. Plus Culp sux, it wouldn't hurt to try. :dunno:

i acree...but i'll take the 2 td's. :banana:

They'll win next week.

Buffallo is coming to town. 30-10 Miami.

The Dolphins will win their next 3 games (Buffalo, Tennessee, @ Houston) before losing @ New England. They can go into the bye week 5-2, which would be good for them.

a couple things

1. the bills are not going to be as bad this year as they were last year, and they did split with miami and should have swept them so that is no guarantee(mike mularkey cost them the 2nd game)

2. whatever you picked for miami's record to be take wins off because mularkey is going to cost this team two more games during the season

Way to post this on both boreds like a complete tool.

Both my opponents in my fantasy leagues have Heath Miller, and that TD was BS :clap: ...

yeah..im really shocked that the steelers got a gift call... :headbanger: way to make the fans forget the super bowl bs..start the season off with just ONE game..in primetime..and butcher a bad one..

why is the ref NOT looking at the miami sideline in case someone challenges? that made NO sense...

yeah..im really shocked that the steelers got a gift call... :huh: way to make the fans forget the super bowl bs..start the season off with just ONE game..in primetime..and butcher a bad one..

why is the ref NOT looking at the miami sideline in case someone challenges? that made NO sense...

I'm glad that Miami lost but I agree, there's no excuse for not having at least one official keeping an eye on the sidelines. Saban should've acted faster and should've made a scene to get the attention, but it's the officials' jobs to see these things.

I'm glad that Miami lost but I agree, there's no excuse for not having at least one official keeping an eye on the sidelines. Saban should've acted faster and should've made a scene to get the attention, but it's the officials' jobs to see these things.

I missed the second half but saw the replay for Miller's TD. Have him on a fantasy team and love the TD but agrre that it was major BS. In terms of challenging I thought they had some sort of buzzer thing vthey could page the ref with if the red flag wasn't seen? Also, go back to traditional zebra stripes. Finally, I didn't understand the playcalling towards the end of the first half when Miami tried three straight passes in the gun from the 8. I know there was minimal time left but with a timeout left you can try at least one run and also line-up under center and run a play action or make the run you do a draw.

sorry for the whining..im over the super bowl and didnt care who won tonight...

but i dont know what was up..maybe the buzzer didnt work? cowher wouldve yelled and hit that guy with the flag..

its the 1 thing bernie kukar told me months ago at our arena football officials meeting...if theres ever a long play, something close or a score..1 guy is to be looking at the sidelines..and first game and no one does.. maybe saban needed to run far out..or jump around..but really, he shouldnt have to do all of that..he has a buzzer that i guess, can rarely be heard and a flag...

why cant someone upstairs who sees it buzz the refs?...bernie says they dont do that...and yelling isnt an easy option with 60k fans who may be noisy...

im not saying the steelers wouldnt have scored anyway..but someone has to be watching the coaches..just for the possibility...

im pretty sure i heard them saying the buzzer is gone this year

but, i was also drinking heavily and playing cards so... :mad:

:mad: could be...i didnt see the game..i just wanted to whine...

sorry for the whining..im over the super bowl and didnt care who won tonight...

but i dont know what was up..maybe the buzzer didnt work? cowher wouldve yelled and hit that guy with the flag..

its the 1 thing bernie kukar told me months ago at our arena football officials meeting...if theres ever a long play, something close or a score..1 guy is to be looking at the sidelines..and first game and no one does.. maybe saban needed to run far out..or jump around..but really, he shouldnt have to do all of that..he has a buzzer that i guess, can rarely be heard and a flag...

why cant someone upstairs who sees it buzz the refs?...bernie says they dont do that...and yelling isnt an easy option with 60k fans who may be noisy...

im not saying the steelers wouldnt have scored anyway..but someone has to be watching the coaches..just for the possibility...

You're an official for arena football? :mad:

forget i said that...

back up...and only arena football 2..not the stuff u see televised...though it IS the kind of sport where people can get hurt..oddly enough, its yet to happen...

when we are back ups..we(my friends and i) are mainly the chain gang..

Way to post this on both boreds like a complete tool.

Way to post in both of them like a bigger tool. :blink:

The Dolphins will win their next 3 games (Buffalo, Tennessee, @ Houston) before losing @ New England. They can go into the bye week 5-2, which would be good for them.

PUt down your crack pipe, the dolphins will be lucky to get to 2-5

That team will be worse that BIlls

You guys need to take this stupid discussion to the mange bored with the other first game of the season over reactors.

The Dolphins will be fine.

Culpepper will be fine.

They played the defending Super Bowl Champions.

Culpepper hasnt played a full game in almost a year.

Relax and take a deep breath. :ninja:

You guys need to take this stupid discussion to the mange bored with the other first game of the season over reactors.

:wacko:

Culpepper looked good when the game wasn't on the line. Sure he made some bad passes and a couple terrible interceptions. It's the 1st focking game, I see CPepp and Miami being solid this year.

I do not have Cpepp in any fantasy league