Sign in to follow this  
MoshPitHippie

Can't figure this forum out

This forum is something else, I can see what 50 people think about C. Batches ugly Mom and her crazy hair do, I can read about predictions that batch will have 48 Td's, I can read where a Football Chick asks a legitimate FF question and the first reply is asking her what size her can is, then I can see some decent thought out posts that the mindless folks here won't take a few minutes to think about or answer... Such as this one that I posted the other day...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=229392

Well I guess you don't always get much for free and I can always sort through the B.S. :thumbsup:

This forum is something else, I can see what 50 people think about C. Batches ugly Mom and her crazy hair do, I can read about predictions that batch will have 48 Td's, I can read where a Football Chick asks a legitimate FF question and the first reply is asking her what size her can is, then I can see some decent thought out posts that the mindless folks here won't take a few minutes to think about or answer... Such as this one that I posted the other day...

Well I guess you don't always get much for free and I can always sort through the B.S. :thumbsup:

Somebody call the whaaaaaambulance.

That thread about Batch's mom was a riot. I appreciated the laugh.

Find a better thread to use as an example.

You're gonna need more than a snorkel, so get your scuba gear on and sink...

That thread about Batch's mom was a riot. I appreciated the laugh.

Find a better thread to use as an example.

You are correct that the Batch's mom thread is worth a good laugh, I am not even sayin that it does not belong here, I just can't believe that so many people will take the time to respond to that yet won't share their 2 cents worth on other relevent FF threads....

Dude, that X in the top corner of your screen is your friend...

Use it if you dont like what you read.

:cheers: :banana: :cry:

Dude, that X in the top corner of your screen is your friend...

Use it if you dont like what you read.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

agreed :cheers:

if you don't like it shut the %@*$ up. :banana:

go somewhere else, because everyone else is cool with it.

The problem is that either we have no forum moderators or they simply refuse to ban the insulting, immature trolls who frequent here.

Want to see a forum with more mature participation ?

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showforum=2

Yes, there are jerks there too .... but no where near the amount that we now have here.

This board has gone to complete crap. B)

It's sad too, because I have been a member of FFToday boards for a long time now and I have seen first hand it's demise.

You are correct that the Batch's mom thread is worth a good laugh, I am not even sayin that it does not belong here, I just can't believe that so many people will take the time to respond to that yet won't share their 2 cents worth on other relevent FF threads....

Trust me, after Sundays games, you will be able to ask any FF question and it will be answered.

We're just killing time until Sunday. The Batch thread was "Great", they're some funny people on here. You'll see come Monday, this place will be flooded with winners, losers, people hoping for a miracle monday night, people claming they are the best drafters...etc. I look forward to it...you'll see!

The problem is that either we have no forum moderators or they simply refuse to ban the insulting, immature trolls who frequent here.

Yes, there are jerks there too .... but no where near the amount that we now have here.

This board has gone to complete crap. :thumbsdown:

It's sad too, because I have been a member of FFToday boards for a long time now and I have seen first hand it's demise.

FBG is the biggest collection of h0m0s outside of a Gay Pride parade. Just by visiting the site, you take a risk of catching AIDS.

What are the chances Dunn goes down week #1 and Norwood never gives back the starting RB spot? :banana:

FBG is the biggest collection of h0m0s outside of a Gay Pride parade. Just by visiting the site, you take a risk of catching AIDS.

Let me give this some thought. Immature kids such as yourself .... or mature homos ?

I'll take the mature homos and a little duct tape over my bunghole just in case.

This board has gone to complete crap. :thumbsup:

The members there are more "mature" because anyone that posts anything that might be considered offensive to any focktard is immediately banned.

There's a fine line between being a good mod, and being a focking nazi. FBG stepped over that line, then walked another 5 miles.

Well I guess you don't always get much for free and I can always sort through the B.S. :blink:

The Batch prediction was a joke. The Batch's mom thread was funny. Can size is a FFToday requirement. Right now is kind of a slow time. Everybody has discussed the preseason and week 1 matchups ad nauseum. People are just joking around a bit. Lighten up. Not everything has to be a statistical analysis or indepth study.

Drivel, you say? DRIVEL? For some, that so-called "drivel" is like water in the desert. Let's say that some of us, just to make up an example, are confined to institutions solely because of incompetent legal representation, not to mention the collusion between corrupt DAs and judges. To such persons, forum members might be dear friends; the banter you label drivel might be as close as they can come to the cameraderie they once knew on the outside.

Think, sir, before you dismiss the kidding and kvetching as just so much BS and frivolity. When staff are reading the paper and shooting pool, when other inmates are babbling and screeching, it might be a the only place for some to turn.

Berven

PS If you have a moment, please email the City Desk at the LaCrosse Tribune and suggest that a reporter look into the Berven case.

There isn't much to figure out I don't think. Different forums have different styles. This one is on the loose side, much like a football locker room.

Ez - I'm sorry you think the forum has "gone to crap". We do have a set of rules which we moderate as best we can. If someone does go too far, then we deal with it. Yes, we let some stuff go. Some people think we let too much go, and others think we don't go far enough. The old adage you can't please everyone definitely applies to running a message board.

There isn't much to figure out I don't think. Different forums have different styles. This one is on the loose side, much like a football locker room.

Ez - I'm sorry you think the forum has "gone to crap". We do have a set of rules which we moderate as best we can. If someone does go too far, then we deal with it. Yes, we let some stuff go. Some people think we let too much go, and others think we don't go far enough. The old adage you can't please everyone definitely applies to running a message board.

Thank you for not being the Internet Nazis :banana: I don't do anything crazy, but I'm glad we can joke around a bit.

Well I guess you don't always get much for free and I can always sort through the B.S. :blink:

"...and I don't want any of you homo's touching me. You touch me and I'll kill ya."

Well I guess you don't always get much for free and I can always sort through the B.S. :huh:

Ok man, here's the problem....bad timing with no hook.

Your question is for the off-season. It's ON BABY!

I read your rules and I dont like. IMO its redraft, keeper, dynasty (draft or auction), pick one and follow a tried and true formats of that style. Your rules are trying too hard. Just go auction if you want to go the route you seem to want.

Also....you're not making friends with a thread like this. Get creative and lay off the judgement as much of it is our history and our culture. Ill give you a "mulligan" unlike EZ whom i will never pay any attention to again. (not that i ever noticed him before)

Can we get back to .....

WALI'S WORLD!!!!!

:blink: :lol: :banana:

Don't forget about the Low Flo toilet discussion!!

Toto Toilets- the Larry Johnson of Porcelain!!

Classic stuff!!

Man there are 1000 threads about every damn decent player out there, and 200 on players that probably wont see the field.

Sorry you are getting a bit disjointed about the quality of life here..........

Good Luck with that therapy.

fbg's message boards are 5000 times better than these, however, i'm not a big fan of their "insider" content, and I'll take Krueger's free projections over theirs any day of the week.

The members there are more "mature" because anyone that posts anything that might be considered offensive to any focktard is immediately banned.

There's a fine line between being a good mod, and being a focking nazi. FBG stepped over that line, then walked another 5 miles.

Exactly. Their mods are pretty quick with the trigger - even if the posts are "mature". Once someone digresses slightly away from the topic - it get's locked - and wasted for the 99% that legitimately contributed to the thread.

:banana:

Exactly. Their mods are pretty quick with the trigger - even if the posts are "mature". Once someone digresses slightly away from the topic - it get's locked - and wasted for the 99% that legitimately contributed to the thread.

If we would all just be excellent to each other, none of this would be a problem!

fbg's message boards are 5000 times better than these

Yeah, if you prefer overzealous, windbag, know it alls. Then yeah, it's better.

Yeah, if you prefer overzealous, windbag, know it alls. Then yeah, it's better.

[Fill in the blank] down? :banana:

WORST...CATCHPHRASE...EVER!

I will give them this: They don't overuse the "Star Trek" like speak that FFT is notorious for (FUXOR, SUXOR, LUXOR, LOOL, etc.)!

:dunno:

OK Peeps! No Joking! No Fun! :mad:

Quit the freakin jocularity!! :mad:

We must start talking nothing but football in a serious and dignified manner.

Now!!! :P

;)

Dude if you can't figure out that we are talking football you must be new to teh interweb.

Just relax... breathe... have some fun... It won't kill you.

Well I guess you don't always get much for free and I can always sort through the B.S. :banana:

I suppose you skip this post in your sorting... Good stuff for sure. another example of someone who can't practice what they preach...

Why would you come onto a site and bash it when you have no stock in it? It's like all those who want to ban smoking in a local business (in which someone else has put their life savings into) cause you won't enjoy it. Screw you man... if you don't smoke, then don't go into the bar!! You are a typical Nazi and you don't even know it.

Well I guess you don't always get much for free and I can always sort through the B.S. :first:

Let me guess............ far left liberal.

I suppose you skip this post in your sorting... Good stuff for sure. another example of someone who can't practice what they preach...

Why would you come onto a site and bash it when you have no stock in it? It's like all those who want to ban smoking in a local business (in which someone else has put their life savings into) cause you won't enjoy it. Screw you man... if you don't smoke, then don't go into the bar!! You are a typical Nazi and you don't even know it.

Looks far right to me

Trying to tell folks what to do, and how to think.

I wasnt referring to anything but your last bit(the quoted portion not seen here), the rest is fine IMO. :banana:

Looks far right to me

I wasnt referring to anything but your last bit(the quoted portion not seen here), the rest is fine IMO. :dunno:

Amazing isn't it Muzz? The people who want to free us the most are damning us to submission through topical items like: political correctness, unlawful lawsuits, not protecting ourselves or others in need, pursuing special interest programs that lock up and shut down morality on its most basic level.

Dude comes on into this site and tells everyone here who posts that he will need to sift through the garbage to get the quality pieces when in fact he is adding to any existing problem so that he can in effect appear to have some "high standards postings" even though he is only making worse anything that may be bad about this site and not accentuating or making better anthing good. Negative liberal crap...

Looks far right to me

I wasnt referring to anything but your last bit(the quoted portion not seen here), the rest is fine IMO. :pointstosky:

and it's not telling people what to do, it's saying you have options without nailing others down...

We obviously have a different opinion on what Democrats and Republicans do for us ( hahahahahaha , thats pretty pathetic, they both screw us... but I digress).

I will leave it at that, only to say I am NEITHER(wth in their right mind follows a political team? Regardless of what they do? I hate politics, scumbags to the end IMO....), but I am well aware of what both do and TRY to do to the rest of us.

Good day

m

We obviously have a different opinion on what Democrats and Republicans do for us ( hahahahahaha , thats pretty pathetic, they both screw us... but I digress).

I will leave it at that, only to say I am NEITHER(wth in their right mind follows a political team? Regardless of what they do? I hate politics, scumbags to the end IMO....), but I am well aware of what both do and TRY to do to the rest of us.

Good day

m

i was speaking liberals, not dems or rebs. but all is cool... i understand your point.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." -Robert Frost

i would add that he is so stubborn that the liberal would fight against his own principals to win specifically and only because he is fighting for the WORD "liberal". Reminds me of some religious factions out there...

FYI

Far left = Communist

Far right = Nazi

In the end just about the same. :thumbsdown: