Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

Top of the %$#@#@! mornin' to ya!

Stuffed my guts with Mexican food last night. Got up early to run. I'm just about to head out the door, and I see it's raining pretty hard.

I could have stayed in bed longer.

B)

The bank is hosting a dove hunt this afternoon. Beer, grilled meat, killin' animals. It's actually about 1 hour from your house.

You down?

The bank is hosting a dove hunt this afternoon. Beer, grilled meat, killin' animals. It's actually about 1 hour from your house.

You down?

I think I speak for everyone hear when I say thank you for protecting us from doves. :D

I think I speak for everyone hear when I say thank you for protecting us from doves. :D

Just doing my part.

actually, i'm just there as part of the management team.  i don't hut.  i support a persons right to hunt, i just don't do it myself.

Guest Black Label Society

If its any consolation to ya Rustor, you're one closer to the best day of the year. :headbanger:

Morning Geeks!!

Just doing my part.

actually, i'm just there as part of the management team.  i don't hut.  i support a persons right to hunt, i just don't do it myself.

I'm with you, I don't hunt but I don't care if others do. Something about the concept of hunting doves makes me laugh though. :headbanger:

I'm with you, I don't hunt but I don't care if others do. Something about the concept of hunting doves makes me laugh though. :wall:

Have you ever heard those fockers coo.

It's scary. :headbanger:

Have you ever heard those fockers coo.

It's scary. :o

Yeah, we've got some that live in our eaves. At least I think they are; some day I'll have to check if doves live in the AZ desert. They sure coo like them though. Maybe I'll reach up and kill one while it is sleeping, so I can feel like a hunter. :cheers:

Q: How do you keep a couple of pre-schoolers entertained for hours on a rainy Saturday morning?

A: Set up one of those electric putting machines on the wooden floor and hand them a bag of stolen range balls..

:(

Q: How do you keep a couple of pre-schoolers entertained for hours on a rainy Saturday morning?

A: Set up one of those electric putting machines on the wooden floor and hand them a bag of stolen range balls..

:(

hmmm, my friend Michael Jackson had other methods.

Dove hunt a success....well kinda. The birds weren't really flying. We had around 50 customers. We brought in about 10 cases of skeet w/ electric slingers. I think some guys practically melted their guns.

Much beer consumed. Much Ribbeyes eaten. Much good times had.

Yeah, we've got some that live in our eaves. At least I think they are; some day I'll have to check if doves live in the AZ desert. They sure coo like them though. Maybe I'll reach up and kill one while it is sleeping, so I can feel like a hunter. :thumbsdown:

My boss hunts dove, and I believe he does it in Arizona. I also teased him about killing the "bird of peace"...his reasoning was that they are delicious. I'd lke to kill a dove or a deer or something. And then eat it.