Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Spinoff: If you could go back in time, but it was limited..

I would definitely be on the grassy knoll the day Kennedy was shot.

I would be in Jerusalem on the day jesus was supposedely killed

For a couple.

Limited how? Like I could look, but not touch kind of limited? Or like anything that I did would be like it never happened once I went back to my own time?

If there were no limitations I'd go back in time and kill Hugh Hefner just as the Playboy empire was being built and then assume his identity.

Logan Airport. Tuesday morning, September 11, 2001, around 7:30 AM. I would find the terrorists, kick them in the balls, call the police and explain that I'm a cyborg sent back in time from the future to save over 3000 lives.

Limited how? Like I could look, but not touch kind of limited? Or like anything that I did would be like it never happened once I went back to my own time?

Hmm..Say you had a limited number of times you could actually go back in time. And you can change nothing. It is Memorex, not live. So you can't go back and kill Hitler.

Hmm..Say you had a limited number of times you could actually go back in time. And you can change nothing. It is Memorex, not live. So you can't go back and kill Hitler.

So it's the look, but don't touch limitation.

OK, let's say the limit is three times. So what three things would I like to see, but not be able to change the outcome of? Hmmmmm....

1. I would want to see Led Zep live in concert during their prime.

2. I would want to go back to Game 7 of the 1994 Stanley Cup finals.

3. I would want to go back to the time of Moses, so that when I came back to my own time I could definitively say, "Nu-uh...the Bible is full of crap. I know. I was there."

No brainer. I'd go back to the beginning of the universe to see how it all started. And I'd go to the beginning of life on Earth to see how that went down. Then I would come back here and have definite proof as to whether or not there was a God in the way the Bible states it.

As a follow up I'd see the conception of Jesus, the 'rebirth' of Jesus, a couple choice points in the life of Joseph Smith and L.Ron Hubbard etc. and debunk a bunch of other religious rigamarole.

No brainer. I'd go back to the beginning of the universe to see how it all started.

:blink:

That's exactly what I was going to say as well.

I'd got back to Purple Rain-era First Avenue to see Prince and The Revolution and Morris Day and The Time.

No brainer. I'd go back to the beginning of the universe to see how it all started.

And you're going to stand where exactly while you watch this? :wall:

And you're going to stand where exactly while you watch this? :wall:

Opera box seating. I'd be like Statler & Waldorf from the Muppet Show, hurling insults at the creation of existance.

I'd go back in time and do all of your mothers the night you were conceived.

Then I'd refuse to pay child support and all you losers would have grown up in single parent homes and ended up in jail with the black people.

but on the plus side, you'd all be way better looking

- Battle of Gettysburg

- In each of the planes that were involved with 9/11

- Grassy Knoll

- Moon Landing (did they really land there)

- D-Day

- Moses parting the sea :rolleyes:

- Beginning of the universe

- Roswell "crash"

- Any time in Ancient Rome

- The gunfight at the OK Corral

- Custard's Last Stand

- Signing of the Declaration of Independence

- Sinking of the Titanic

- Hiroshima

Opera box seating. I'd be like Statler & Waldorf from the Muppet Show, hurling insults at the creation of existance.

:rolleyes:

The imagery is pretty funny, but the fact that you know their names is a little disturbing.

:rolleyes:

The imagery is pretty funny, but the fact that you know their names is a little disturbing.

Remember who you're talking to here.

I always remember Waldorf and end up having to Google Statler.

- Any time in Ancient Rome

I was thinking of one of the mock naval battles where they flooded the Coliseum. That had to be something to see. Considering the technology available at the time that is still one of the greatest engineering achievements ever.

Stepping out of the box a little more, I'd like to see Hitler give a live speech, just to see what it was about the guy that enabled him to do what he did and even more to get other people to do what they did.

without question, i would want to go back and spend some time in the age of dinasaurs - in a dinasaur proof cage of course. :rolleyes: