Sign in to follow this  
GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

Carnell Williams

Caddy is fine, there are no known issues other than what the team Dr said - back spasms....

Caddy will run for 95 yrs and maybe a td - 3 rec for 25 yrds...

I've had a herniated disc and I cannot imagine having multiple. If you stay on your feet for any extended amount of time, your feet start to feel numb. Where he says in the article posted above "my back stiffens up" - this is a classic symptom of a herniated disc. You will feel fine and then you go to sit down for a little while, and when you stand up your back will not straighten.

If this is in fact what he has, it is a very painful injury - and it affects you mentally as well.

Well Caddy's line has done everything they can to keep him off his feet.

Until Fanball posts something, I won't believe it.

Still nothing on Google news so no mainstream media is reporting it.

It remains in the BS bin until proven otherwise.

The way CW is running I wouldn't be suprise if it was true. He was already breaking down last season towards the end.

You are talking out of your butt. He was nicked up in the middle of the season and missed a couple games, he got healthy and finished the year strong. Go look at the game log before posting crap and adding to the misinformation.

Still nothing on Google news so no mainstream media is reporting it.

It remains in the BS bin until proven otherwise.

Yeah it might be but I think I might take a chance. I'm going to drop sorry ass Kennison for him. I hate him with a passion.

I am waiting to hear what Michael Irvin says on Sunday morning :D

:lol: :D

:wub:

Anytime I literally Laugh Out Loud, a first place smiley is well deserved. That's funny.

Lin Pasquerelli of the sporting news just announced that Carnell Williams has multiple herniated disks. He cited fftoday.com's forum as his source.

I quoted the wrong post on the last one.

Guest Johnny Holmes

I just scooped up Pittman in 2 leagues!! :clap:

If Caddy is out for the year Pittman could be huge! :pointstosky:

No mention of it from the link provided above...????

Most of us learned long ago to check the status bar at the bottom of your browser before clicking on any link provided at this site. ;)

I just scooped up Pittman in 2 leagues!! ;)

If Caddy is out for the year Pittman could be huge! ;)

And how do you come up with this? Caddy is a better RB than Pittman, that is why he gets all the carries. Caddy can't get any yards because TB doesn't have a o-line. So if a better RB can't do anything how is a lesser RB going to do any better??

finally...here's word about caddy's back from the offical bucs site:

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=5377

this doesn't sound good. :(

This is an article about president Bush visiting practice. :cheers:

No mention of Williams in the injury reports at the bottom of the article.

Thursday’s Injury Updates

The injury bug has hit the Buccaneers’ defensive line. Defensive tackles Chris Hovan and Anthony McFarland remain listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Carolina Panthers, and defensive end Simeon Rice is also listed as questionable after tweaking his knee in practice.

“I can’t comment very extensively on [Rice’s injury] because I don’t know the severity of it,” said Gruden. “We’ll list him as questionable and hopefully update you tomorrow.

“It happened late in practice. It looked like he was involved in a collision, but I don’t want to speculate. I don’t want to raise a flag right now. I don’t want to say much until I get some results.”

Cornerback Brian Kelly (turf toe) and linebacker Ryan Nece (knee) also remain questionable for Sunday’s game.

First-round selection Davin Joseph, who was injured prior to the Buccaneers season opener, is making steady progress, Gruden said.

“Yeah, I think he is [coming around]; he’s not allowed out of the facility; he has to rehab 12 hours a day,” Gruden joked. “I tried to explain to the team this morning that we’ve got this brand new state-of-the-art training facility and ‘My intent wasn’t for everyone of you to use it.’

“We’ve got a few injuries, but so does everybody else. This is a big enough game where hopefully the men who are questionable for the game find the strength that they need to play.”

Why are people jerking each other around on this. I don't even own Caddy and it's ticking me off.

I am waiting to hear what Michael Irvin says on Sunday morning :huh:

Yes, as we all know, the best news is that which is delivered with the most volume and flailing about while making the least sense.

I'm so pissed at this thread. Is this actual news or just a bunch of bored office workers getting their rocks off on torturing other owners?

Well it was definitely reported as I heard it with my own two ears. The validity of the report is obviously questionable considering not a single other news source has reported this and he's not on the injury report.

That being said, everyone getting all jiggy needs to calm down.

:cheers:

I'm so pissed at this thread. Is this actual news or just a bunch of bored office workers getting their rocks off on torturing other owners?

I think it's safe to say it's option B.

Just a boner-update. I don't know how valid it is, but what the hell. Atleast it was acknowledged. Looks like we all might have jumped the gun on this one:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=12918

Will Carroll: "There's nothing vague here. Sources tell me that Williams has herniated discs in his back. That's much more serious than back spasms, but something that can be managed. I don't know the severity of the herniations, but the Bucs medical staff has a task ahead of them. I think this downgrades Williams a bit in the short term and makes Michael Pittman a must-have handcuff."

Just a boner-update. I don't know how valid it is, but what the hell. Atleast it was acknowledged. Looks like we all might have jumped the gun on this one:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=12918

Will Carroll: "There's nothing vague here. Sources tell me that Williams has herniated discs in his back. That's much more serious than back spasms, but something that can be managed. I don't know the severity of the herniations, but the Bucs medical staff has a task ahead of them. I think this downgrades Williams a bit in the short term and makes Michael Pittman a must-have handcuff."

Well that just about kills the week for my keeper team. I have Donte Stallworth and his recurring hamstring, Ahman Green sound like he's down, Julius Jones is on bye along with my starting QB and now this is confirmed. They are thinking this is something he can play through? I just don't know about that :cry:

The more important question is: Who the hell is Will Carroll? It's not like some great insider who always breaks stories. I think this is a non-story.

The more important question is: Who the hell is Will Carroll? It's not like some great insider who always breaks stories. I think this is a non-story.

I agree. That's why I said we jumped the gun on this one. I'm just curious to know how the hell he assumed that? I mean Caddy might have back problems, but if he had even one herniated disc he wouldn't be playing.

As posted on another Carnell thread...

THAT'S NEWS TO ME: RB Cadillac Williams laughed out loud Friday when he learned of an ESPN2 report that said he has several herniated discs in his back.

"Are you kidding? They really said that?" Williams asked. "I never heard that [report], and I know I never heard anything about having all those disc problems, either. I don't know where they got that."

The report came as part of a fantasy football show, and it later made it onto some fantasy football Web sites.

After practicing Friday, though, Williams made it clear his back is fine and that his recent bout with back spasms is not the result of herniated discs or anything structural.

-- From the Tampa Tribune

http://www.tbo.com/sports/bucs/MGBRURSBFSE.html

As posted on another Carnell thread...

THAT'S NEWS TO ME: RB Cadillac Williams laughed out loud Friday when he learned of an ESPN2 report that said he has several herniated discs in his back.

"Are you kidding? They really said that?" Williams asked. "I never heard that [report], and I know I never heard anything about having all those disc problems, either. I don't know where they got that."

The report came as part of a fantasy football show, and it later made it onto some fantasy football Web sites.

After practicing Friday, though, Williams made it clear his back is fine and that his recent bout with back spasms is not the result of herniated discs or anything structural.

-- From the Tampa Tribune

http://www.tbo.com/sports/bucs/MGBRURSBFSE.html

Yeah thanks for the update. I still want to know how the hell he got that "info". Why would you even say it on National TV and lose all credibility. Whatever this guy says won't ever be taken seriously.

Yet another reason why ESPN's "fantasy" shows are worthless...

You must be pissed. ESPN said both your starting RB's have horrible injuries that nobody knows about except Will Carroll.

By the way, he is sticking with both stories that Caddy and Westy are totally fuc.ked up. If they are proven false, they need to s.hit-can this guy

You must be pissed. ESPN said both your starting RB's have horrible injuries that nobody knows about except Will Carroll.

By the way, he is sticking with both stories that Caddy and Westy are totally fuc.ked up. If they are proven false, they need to s.hit-can this guy

Amen, if none of this information shakes out to be true they should can his sorry butt and televise it for the entire fantasy world to see. I hope he has to take a job as a cart cowboy at WalMart for making claims that aren't based in fact. :lol:

This is all B.S. Read..... (From ESPN)

News: Williams refuted reports that he has several herniated discs in his back, the Tampa Tribune reports. Williams is not listed on Tampa Bay's injury report for Sunday's game against Carolina.

Spin: According to the report, Williams laughed out loud Friday when he learned of the rumor. "Are you kidding? They really said that?" Williams asked. "I never heard that, and I know I never heard anything about having all those disc problems, either. I don't know where they got that." After practicing Friday, Williams made it clear his back is fine and that his recent bout with back spasms is not the result of herniated discs or anything structural. It would be nice if we knew for sure what the cause of Williams' back spasms are, or were; however, if Williams really had multiple herniated discs, he likely wouldn't have been able to suit up at all, so we can likely discount that story.

Carnell & TB offense will improve greatly

This is all B.S. Read..... (From ESPN)

News: Williams refuted reports that he has several herniated discs in his back, the Tampa Tribune reports. Williams is not listed on Tampa Bay's injury report for Sunday's game against Carolina.

Spin: According to the report, Williams laughed out loud Friday when he learned of the rumor. "Are you kidding? They really said that?" Williams asked. "I never heard that, and I know I never heard anything about having all those disc problems, either. I don't know where they got that." After practicing Friday, Williams made it clear his back is fine and that his recent bout with back spasms is not the result of herniated discs or anything structural. It would be nice if we knew for sure what the cause of Williams' back spasms are, or were; however, if Williams really had multiple herniated discs, he likely wouldn't have been able to suit up at all, so we can likely discount that story.

Carnell & TB offense will improve greatly

He'll be done by the end of today..i already have Pittman :headbanger:

News Story: Williams refuted reports that he has several herniated discs in his back, the Tampa Tribune reports. Williams is not listed on Tampa Bay's injury report for Sunday's game against Carolina.

Fantasy Analysis: According to the report, Williams laughed out loud Friday when he learned of the rumor. "Are you kidding? They really said that?" Williams asked. "I never heard that, and I know I never heard anything about having all those disc problems, either. I don't know where they got that." After practicing Friday, Williams made it clear his back is fine and that his recent bout with back spasms is not the result of herniated discs or anything structural. It would be nice if we knew for sure what the cause of Williams' back spasms are, or were; however, if Williams really had multiple herniated discs, he likely wouldn't have been able to suit up at all, so we can likely discount that story.

Source: RotoWire