Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

TO incident

jennifer floyd (espn radio) is reporting TO will speak from his house with mike irvin by his side. this is to take place within the next few minutes. well see.

looks like it has been pushed bay to 12:30 p.m. local time.

20 min for TO to speak and 2:30 PM EST for Parcells' weekly press briefing.

He's gonna say it was an 'allergic reaction'.

And there are 35 pills missing from the bottle???

Suspend the FOCKER!!!!!!

20 min for TO to speak and 2:30 PM EST for Parcells' weekly press briefing.

Suspend the FOCKER!!!!!!

Yes. Best thing to do to someone that attempted suicide. Make them feel worse. :first:

Yes. Best thing to do to someone that attempted suicide. Make them feel worse. :first:

i could lend him my 9mm but only if his publicist agreed to return it.

TO will speak from his house with mike irvin by his side.

When doing large amount of drugs, who better to have at your side?

sorry, couldn't resist

Pushed to 3:15 EST from Dallas' HQ.

Everyone has to get their story straight.

sorry, couldn't resist

Pushed to 3:15 EST from Dallas' HQ.

Word is the delay is so he can stop to get his prescription refilled.

TO causing trouble in dallas!? :shocking: who could have seen this coming?

if it turns to be a simple reaction to medication, what trouble will have been caused?

eta: skins suck. :banana:

if it turns to be a simple reaction to medication, what trouble will have been caused?

eta: skins suck. :shocking:

it won't be but i'm sure cowboy fans will believe whatever bullshit TO says this afternoon.

it won't be but i'm sure cowboy fans will believe whatever bullshit TO says this afternoon.

there is a chance he did try to off himself, but i just find it too far out there to believe. too many things suggests otherwise. also, reports are sayng now there is an automatic 24-hour hold on all attempted suicides, with mandatory psych tests and the such. this was not the case - but no denying this is a circus.

there is a chance he did try to off himself, but i just find it too far out there to believe. too many things suggests otherwise. also, reports are sayng now there is an automatic 24-hour hold on all attempted suicides, with mandatory psych tests and the such. this was not the case - but no denying this is a circus.

Not that I want to get between a Redskins fan and a Cowboy fan :lol: but do you have any links to these local reports? All of the major news sources still have the stories that the police are calling this a suicide attempt. FWIW though, I don't think he would have done something like this either. I mean he's crazy, but not this crazy.

all local reports are conming from live interviews and i'm catching them thru the radio - no way to link those.

TO is giving a press conferencen now and is denying any reports of a suicide attempt - sticking to the reaction story. and to frank, i don't know why anybody would have cause to not believe him.

eta: to his credit, TO sounds legit. and by this i mean he's speaking straight from the mouth - he's not reading from a prepared statement like he did in philly when he was giving the apology. to the issue of his words to the cops - TO says he was so out of it he didn't know what he was saying and/or to whom he was saying it to.

all local reports are conming from live interviews and i'm catching them thru the radio - no way to link those.

TO is giving a press conferencen now and is denying any reports of a suicide attempt - sticking to the reaction story. and to frank, i don't know why anybody would have cause to not believe him.

eta: to his credit, TO sounds legit. and by this i mean he's speaking straight from the mouth - he's not reading from a prepared statement like he did in philly when he was giving the apology. to the issue of his words to the cops - TO says he was so out of it he didn't know what he was saying and/or to whom he was saying it to.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman... Monica Lewinsky.

<_<

NEXT QUESTION!!!!

Hmmm. Rich athlete, decent looks....and you are spending your night at home hanging out with your (ugly) publicist. Damn, I'd be trying to kill myself too!

I hear people are now referring to him as "OD"

Eskin must have did this chant for a minute yesterday. I can only imagine the Eagle fans will be chanting this over and over.

that's a good one. does espn ever put anything about TO to rest?