Sign in to follow this  
p00h

Grossman is real deal...

I've seen the highlights from games this year, the long tds and all, but hadn't seen him play live yet. I had him pegged as a paper tiger. Let me see what he does against a decent D. Well, seeing him tonight, this cat is going through 4 different reads, showing patience, finding the open receiver, and hitting them in stride. He is looking very very good against a fairly decent pass defense, I personally stand corrected...

I've seen the highlights from games this year, the long tds and all, but hadn't seen him play live yet. I had him pegged as a paper tiger. Let me see what he does against a decent D. Well, seeing him tonight, this cat is going through 4 different reads, showing patience, finding the open receiver, and hitting them in stride. He is looking very very good against a fairly decent pass defense, I personally stand corrected...

Bear homer not surprised by Rex looking like a pro bowler, if hes still on the waiver wire grab him immediately!!! He has always looked good when he was healthy. Injury prone tag has always been due to freak injuries.

No ###### dude. I called him 3 years ago when he was a rookie. He was as impressive then as he is now. He's smart and has a good arm.

:thumbsdown: Tremendous! So who is your "real deal" this year. I need to cross that guy off my draft list :angry:

I still like Rex Grossman. Now that he's figured out he can't go slinging it down the field whenever he wants, if he just learns to take what the defense gives him, he'll be awesome. All of his woes last year were due to a ###### O-line and the lack of a supporting cast. Bears were #3 in the league in dropped passes last year with 40. That's catchable balls that the receivers weren't holding onto. I'm so glad Berrian is gone, and Mark Bradley, if he can stay health is going to be a pimp.

I still like Rex Grossman. Now that he's figured out he can't go slinging it down the field whenever he wants, if he just learns to take what the defense gives him, he'll be awesome. All of his woes last year were due to a ###### O-line and the lack of a supporting cast. Bears were #3 in the league in dropped passes last year with 40. That's catchable balls that the receivers weren't holding onto. I'm so glad Berrian is gone, and Mark Bradley, if he can stay health is going to be a pimp.

After all that abuse, you still run back to him. If this forum were a women's shelter I'd call it battered wife syndrome.

:banana: personally, i dont care what/how he does, i just dont want to see any more of his press conferences. talk about painful