Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

***Official*** Yankees @ Tigers Game 4

doh... Walker. Should have put in Rodney. Hate to see Jeremy get charged an earned run for that.

Well that was a lot focking easier than I thought. Bring on Oakland.

I was forced to change my name by the brass here. Everyone knows who I am (GR04).

so you're in MDC and Cyric's class. :wacko:

:wacko:

j/k :first:

Congrats to the Tigers and their fans. Great young team, and aside from Kenny asshat Rogers, a very likeable bunch. Their young pitching is going to make them a force for a few years.

If it wasn't for the fact that I hate Kenny Rogers with the heat of 1000 suns, i'd root for them the rest of the way.

As for the Yankees, who knows, I can only wish that this motivates George to trade May Rod and dump The Big Disappointment going with younger guys and not big name, big salary free agents all the time.

Just like the White Sox last year, the Tigers are good for baseball this year. In all seriousness, good luck.

Congrats to the Tigers and their fans. Great young team, and aside from Kenny asshat Rogers, a very likeable bunch. Their young pitching is going to make them a force for a few years.

If it wasn't for the fact that I hate Kenny Rogers with the heat of 1000 suns, i'd root for them the rest of the way.

As for the Yankees, who knows, I can only wish that this motivates George to trade May Rod and dump The Big Disappointment going with younger guys and not big name, big salary free agents all the time.

Just like the White Sox last year, the Tigers are good for baseball this year. In all seriousness, good luck.

Well said. :wacko:

Very well said. and give Kenny Rogers a break, he's one hell of a country singer.

It's a good enviroment for the young guns with an experienced All Star catcher to handle them on the mound, a real calm supportive manager to handle them off it, and veterans like Rogers and Jones around for advice.

The greatest lineup of alltime:

OWNED

GB the 2006 Tigers regardless of what happens from here on out. :o :banana: ;)

WOW what a game! Bondo had a no hitter going, Mags starts us off with a Homerun AND I ran into the danzone. What a great night!!!

TIGERS

:clap:

WOW what a game! Bondo had a no hitter going, Mags starts us off with a Homerun AND I ran into the danzone. What a great night!!!

TIGERS

:(

:first:

:(

Also Mrs. Danzone is a MILF! You are way out of your league there champ

:banana:

Yeah, I'll take that as a compliment, I guess.