Sign in to follow this  
Da Bomb

tatum bell will be a top 5 RB the rest of the way

he will be top 5 and could end up as the #1 guy the rest of the way. you will want to have him, and he'll prove it when he piles up 4-500 yards and 2-4 TDs the next three games. just go get him. he wont be cheap, but he'll be cheaper than he should be. go pay what you need to and enjoy the wins.

:dunno:

I hope you are right. I have him as my #3 rb behind LJ and Westbrook in a 12 man league. If he is big i will repeat as league champ.

he moved up over jamal lewis in my lineup, which isn't saying much but i hope i make the playoffs because of him.

I agree that he'll be a solid bet. Looking ahead, his schedule isn't too bad:

6 Raiders

7 @Browns

8 Colts

9 @Steelers

10 @Raiders

11 Chargers

12 @Chiefs

13 Seahawks

14 @Chargers

15 @Cardinals

16 Bengals

I agree that he'll be a solid bet. Looking ahead, his schedule isn't too bad:

6 Raiders

7 @Browns

8 Colts

9 @Steelers

10 @Raiders

11 Chargers

12 @Chiefs

13 Seahawks

14 @Chargers

15 @Cardinals

16 Bengals

I offered the T Bell owner Jamal Lewis and Greg Jennings initially and he declined. I countered with Jamal and Reggie Wayne. Did I offer too much for T Bell?

I just offered chester Taylor and Greg Jennings for Tatum Bell. Hopefully the guy accepts. he offered me Tatum for Gore and Harrison but that is to much.

I got him for 10 bucks in a 120 dollar auction league. :banana: :dunno: :banana:

SJax #1 RB

TJ 2# RB

T. Bell (flex)

:cheers: :(

I offered the T Bell owner Jamal Lewis and Greg Jennings initially and he declined. I countered with Jamal and Reggie Wayne. Did I offer too much for T Bell?

No, I don't believe you offered too much. However, unless the other owner has some good RBs and is in serious need of a WR, I'd expect him to decline again. I'm not saying it's not a fair deal but I wouldn't do it because I believe that the Ravens are heading into a RBBC situation and Wayne hasn't been producing enough to offset the dropoff in RB talent.

I got him for 10 bucks in a 120 dollar auction league.

SJax #1 RB

TJ 2# RB

T. Bell (flex)

:cheers: :(

I was targeting him in my draft but he went the pick before mine. :banana:

If only people had listened to me through the preseason and then again early on...everyone was too busy believing the Rat that MBell was the man.

I got Tater 2 picks after Mike at the WCOFF at 5.10 - That's putting my money where my mouth was. Big gamble, but big reward. :mad:

If only people had listened to me through the preseason and then again early on...everyone was too busy believing the Rat that MBell was the man.

I got Tater 2 picks after Mike at the WCOFF at 5.10 - That's putting my money where my mouth was. Big gamble, but big reward. :mad:

That's EXACTLY when he went in our league.

I just offered chester Taylor and Greg Jennings for Tatum Bell. Hopefully the guy accepts. he offered me Tatum for Gore and Harrison but that is to much.

That's crazy. I see Chester about equal to Bell, and Jennings is a top-15 WR right now.

There is no guarantee that Tatum even remains the starter. I agree he's a great RB to get right now, but lets not overreact here.

That said, I have Tatum in 1 league & I'm holding all my RB depth in case Shanny pulls a Shanny.

I was going after him in 2 leagues.. Looks like I am close in one, giving up Coles Colsten, and Lamont for someone who has Chambers and Driver as his WR's

I got Tater 2 picks after Mike at the WCOFF at 5.10 - That's putting my money where my mouth was. Big gamble, but big reward. :dunno:

LOL

Jeez Scoot, could you pat yourself on the back just a little more?

You called it with Tatum...we get it.

Oh... I tried, I tried.

Short of offering SA for Taters, I just couldn't pry him away from his owner. I could easily see him having an enormous year from here on out - top 3 from this point on??

LOL

Jeez Scoot, could you pat yourself on the back just a little more?

You called it with Tatum...we get it.

Actually I didn't call it. I did however suggest that of the two, Tatum had more upside, and was a better pass blocker. I also pointed out that in RBBC play he had 1000+ and 9 TDs, and that his value should be at least that, which made him the better pick, and that he could be had later, making him the better value.

However I did not know that just 24 hours after I drafted him that he'd be tabbed the starter and not look back. :banana:

Besides - I get called on every bad prediction I make around here (of which there have been many) I might as well celebrate the good ones.

:doublethumbsup:

I had Tatum targeted in both my leagues and was able to get him late in both drafts (8th round), he was clearly a guy with huge upside who could be acquired mid draft.

I expect Top 10 RB production from him the rest of the way, barring injury of course, he will produce like past Bronco feature backs.

If you don't have him and you're in a position to acquire him, do so. Highly recommended.

I currently am trying to get Tatum. I've offered Warrick Dunn and Rhodes to the owner who is short on good RB's. Does this seem like a fair trade?

The only thing that keeps Tatum Bell from being a top 5 or so RB the rest of the way out is injury. This is a pretty big issue for him, but in that offense, with that schedule, all the Tatum drafters are lookin pretty good right now (espically in yardage leagues).

Unfortunatly for non Tatum owners you have to listen to all the Tatum owners talk about how awesome we are (I did get Tatum in the draft) for the next couple of weeks. Very similar to all Frank Gore drafters a few weeks back. Now shut up fellow Tatum owners, you are jinxing it!!!

got him and duece for steve smith and jamal. I feel like i robbed the guy. Tatum is looking solid, and jamal is dead weight at this stage. Duece for smith is a was imo, duece is running hard and still getting 20 touches even with bush...

I just offered this package:

I give:

D. Foster

D. Williams

L. Coles

M. Morris (he's a SA owner)

I get:

T. Bell

Droughns

D. Mason

N. Kaeding

Waiting to hear back (he originally wanted to swap Holt for Chambers as part of the deal, but that ain't happening).

I've got LJ and Maroney as my top 2 backs right now, so I'm basically looking to upgrade my RB2.

got him last week for DJax and Morris for TBell and Kennison. now have outstanding RBs with Gore, Chester, and Tatum.

I plant to ride T Bell all the way to the CHaaaampionshiiiip! :)

I look for Tatum to put up big numbers (especially for the majority of the next 5 weeks). After that, the Broncos schedule gets tough for a bit, and then pretty easy toward the end. So just keep it in mind for those of you looking ahead to the playoffs depending on what weeks your playoffs fall. Not saying to make a decision based on that, but just keep it in mind...

-R

I look for Tatum to put up big numbers (especially for the majority of the next 5 weeks). After that, the Broncos schedule gets tough for a bit, and then pretty easy toward the end. So just keep it in mind for those of you looking ahead to the playoffs depending on what weeks your playoffs fall. Not saying to make a decision based on that, but just keep it in mind...

-R

If he can put up 92 rushing yards against Baltimore, then he should put up 120+ against the chargers and steelers

Until he fumbles at the goal line and then Shanny starts the RBBC all over again. Just like when Reuben Droughns' had his breakout season in Denver. Trust me, steer clear of Denver RB's, it will only lead to pain for your FF team.

If he can put up 92 rushing yards against Baltimore, then he should put up 120+ against the chargers and steelers

That sir is a very good point.

-R

Until he fumbles at the goal line and then Shanny starts the RBBC all over again. Just like when Reuben Droughns' had his breakout season in Denver. Trust me, steer clear of Denver RB's, it will only lead to pain for your FF team.

Your just being paranoid now. Blame the rat for that one.

Bell did fumble at the very beginning of this game. And Mike didn't get a single carry.

Tatum won the starting job and that's that. The only way he goes to the bench is if he gets hurt. Knock on wood.

:thumbsup:

From this point forward in my leaues scoring (ppr and .25 per rush att.) and assuming no major injuries.

1. T. Bell- Believe IT!

2. LJ- Bout to get on a roll

3. LT- Nothing needs to be said

3. Portis- Homer pick but has merit

4. S-Jax - TD's the only question

5. Westy- Health the only question

6. Rudi- Schedule the only question

7. Alexander- Again health b/c that schedule is NICE

8.Tiki- Dont like him but he will find a way to get HIS

9. Gore- Must overcome fumble and durability concerns. Believe IT!

10. McGahee- Just b/c he's on my team and if BUF wants to stay competitive they have to give him the

rock over and over and over . . . . ..

Close. . . .

FWP, D. Foster, K. Jones, R. Brown, Maroney if Dillon goes down, Dunn if he find the stripe.

:thumbsup:

I was just offered:

Tatum Bell, Plaxico Burress and L.J. Smith

for

Willie Parker, Laveranues Coles and Ben Watson

The owner wants to upgrade his rb and knows that I want a better te. This seems like a steal. Is there something I'm missing?

I'm 5-0 and already have:

McNabb, Favre

SA, Gore, Maroney, M. Morris

Holt, Glenn, Wayne, Furrey, Wilford

Bears D

John Carney

I was just offered:

Tatum Bell, Plaxico Burress and L.J. Smith

for

Willie Parker, Laveranues Coles and Ben Watson

The owner wants to upgrade his rb and knows that I want a better te. This seems like a steal. Is there something I'm missing?

I'm 5-0 and already have:

McNabb, Favre

SA, Gore, Maroney, M. Morris

Holt, Glenn, Wayne, Furrey, Wilford

Bears D

John Carney

Winnah! :cheers: Most off topic post ever. :wub:

Winnah! :banana: Most off topic post ever. ;)

Off topic? Isn't the topic about Tatum Bell and trading for him now? Are you chemically imbalanced or maybe you just have more posts than brain cells?