Sign in to follow this  
DuctTapeMan

If you drafted Alexander what is your record now?

I started out 0-3 with him and I've gone 3-0 without him. :headbanger:

Me too if I hang on to my 23 point lead. (He's got Berrian and Edge tomorrow) I'm all kind of confused over this one. :clap:

3-3

I went against a point ###### this week though. 133pts. Guy had shockey holt dunn pitt d etc lol.

But yea, took SA #1 overall.

I cant check my record with and without but I traded him and leftwich for peyton and turner prior to last sundays game.

I'm 4-1 now and will be 5-1 if Chicago's Def. can score 8 points tomorrow night. I just hope they don't bring SA back until he is 100%. The first 3 weeks sucked watching him gimp.

3-3 here. This week I got smoked (opponent started half th eSD roster against me: Rivers; LT2; Gates).... I've been trying to trade SA, but no deals worth taking so it looks luck I'm gonna be stuck w/ his under-performing a$$ (yes, unlike those who predict great things from him, I'll say he won't look any better than before the injury; especially since that O-line still doesn't look like it wants to run block)...

4 leagues... don't own him in any... but I just checked, and oddly enough... the SA owner is 3-3 in all of them, and they all lost today.

One of them has SA, Fitz and C.Pep... ouch. I hope the commish got his money up front.

ok cbs is back up

i went 2-2 with him on my roster

2-1 with him starting and that 1 loss was because he put up 4pts.

now 1-1 with him off my roster and if he was still on it, i would have lost regardless today

2-3 (1-2 with and 1-1 without). :doublethumbsup:

I'm down by 22 this week and I have the Chicago D and Thomas Jones.

Got him with the second pick and have been regretting not taking LT since his name came out of my mouth. :dunno:

The guy with SA has one win for the season so far. He starts Warrick Dunn and some Waiver wire pickup every week. One week Alexander was out and Dunn had a bye week and he still refuses to trade one of his WR or Alexander for an immediate upgrade.

I have Alexander in 2 of my 3 leagues. In 1 I am 6-0 in the other I will be 5-1 if Boldin can give me 10 points on Mon. night. The biggest thing that has helped me is that I have McNabb in both leagues.

Currently 4-0-1 with a 50-50 shot at winning this week. Guys like Bulger and Coles have been carrying me.

I just wanted to survive a little while since SA went out. Now, I can wait until he is fully healthy and he will be like the WW gem that falls into your lap mid-season and takes you to the Championship :pointstosky:

I'm 4-2, 2-1 with him, 2-1 without him. I was feeling pretty good about everything this morning until I heard on Mike and Mike that he won't play again this week and is no guarantee for the following week. That just gives me a bad feeling when they said that week 7 was the target.

6-0.

McNabb, Holt, Kevin Jones, Chester Taylor, Gates... all making me forget about Shaun Alexander.

I traded him, Bulger and Driver for Palmer, Gore and Roy Williams.

Bulger had a strong game, but Roy Williams helped me secure my first victory (as long as Grossman doesn't go off).

The guy in my leauge with him is 1-5... but he is still holding on to him thinking that his vacancy is still worth a RB1 trade. Dork.

1-2 with him, will be 3-3 after this week.....however, that only puts me 1 game out of my division and in the #4 seed for the playoffs (12 teamer, 3 division winners, 3 wildcards)...I am the second highest points scorer in the legue (40 ahead of #3 and 8 behind #1).

Feelin good.....My WR's (Holt, Evans, Stallworth, Reg Williams, Crumpler (must start), Welker) have been carrying me, along with McNabb. Mo Morris and J. Lewis gave serviciable performances this week (8 points each).....If I can get SA back in form (20-30 points gauranteed/game), with Holt/McNabb, it will get ugly fast.

Took him #1 overall and I'm 4-2 (2-1 with, 2-1 w/o)

He went #2 overall in my other league - that team is 3-3, including a loss to my 6-0 team this week!

In my 12 team keeper league, the SA owner is 6-0...but he has also owns McNabb, which seems to be a common theme for teams that are undefeated.

I am thinking of offering my Carson Palmer/SA in return for Bulger/Denver RBs.... I just don't think SA, even when he comes back, will be a true stud (plus Palmer has been largely pedestrian too)...

After week 1 (I had drafted him # 3 overall), I had a hunch he would get hurt (Madden jinx) and dealt him for S. Smith + R. Brown

Lot of people (including some on this site) said I was crazy. Smith was hurt, and Alexander had no injury at that time.

Anyhow, I am looking at 5-1 tonight and trade has made my team rock solid.

(12 teamer)

QB McNabb, Bledsoe,B. johnson

RB- Brown, Gore, A. Green

WR- Smith, Fitz, R. Moss, Parker, Mcmichael

K- Vinitieri, Akers

D-CHIC

Have been in this league for 10 years and still looking for my 1st championship. Although have lost in finals three times.

you may be 5-1, but your team has some serious problems. its ok to make vacation plans during the playoffs.

After week 1 (I had drafted him # 3 overall), I had a hunch he would get hurt (Madden jinx) and dealt him for S. Smith + R. Brown

Lot of people (including some on this site) said I was crazy. Smith was hurt, and Alexander had no injury at that time.

Anyhow, I am looking at 5-1 tonight and trade has made my team rock solid.

(12 teamer)

QB McNabb, Bledsoe,B. johnson

RB- Brown, Gore, A. Green

WR- Smith, Fitz, R. Moss, Parker, Mcmichael

K- Vinitieri, Akers

D-CHIC

Have been in this league for 10 years and still looking for my 1st championship. Although have lost in finals three times.

I *should* be 3-3 after tonight. I don't think Grossman and Gould will have a problem getting me the necessary 12 points in a fairly high scoring format. And I *should* be 4-2, except I made a pretty bad management blunder one week. Completely my fault, especially considering I broke two of my golden rules.

It hurts not having him around, especially after MoMo's lethargic performance against a putrid run D.

The sad part is, I drafted SA w/ the 2nd pick b/c I thought he was the "safest" of the top 3.

:P

1-2 with, 2-1 w/o

Won today w/ top points in league (Bulger, RBrown, Gore, DJax, ROY, Evans, Shockey, Den D, Kasay).

I'll be glad when he's back, I typically don't run 3 WR's and I'm going to be hurting next week when Gore's on bye.

2-1 with 1-1 without. Right now I'm up by 15 with Berrian going tonight against his Grossman and Boldin. Going to be close but I think I'll end up 1-2 without leaving me 3-3 overall.

:(

0-6 :doh:

morris has sucked, too...if he had played well yesterday I could have won

so Chad Johnson and Chris Chambers haven't helped my cause any :(

4-2. Only because I have McNabb and Glenn as well.

If he can get his sorry Madden cursed ass back soon, I will be golden.

0-6 :cry:

morris has sucked, too...if he had played well yesterday I could have won

so Chad Johnson and Chris Chambers haven't helped my cause any :banana:

Ouch man!! I swear, the fantasy gods have it in for me as well. I took Westbrook in the 2nd Rd, knowing he was a health concern, only b/c I thought I could count on SA--at least from a health perspective. Now I have no SA, probably at least until week 9, and Westbrook, as anticipated, is dinged-up. Carson Palmer being less than stellar hasn't helped my cause. Weird year--hard to count on anyone at all...

I'm now 5-1 thanks to Mr. Holt yesterday ... I was hoping to get him back this week so I'm looking to trade some of my WR depth to get a decent RB2. About the only viable option looks somthing like Driver and Reggie Williams for Droughns :dunno: