Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Antarctic ice collapse tied to greenhouse gases

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061016/sc_nm/environment_ice_dc

OSLO (Reuters) - Scientists said on Monday that they had found the first direct evidence linking the collapse of an ice shelf in Antarctica to global warming widely blamed on human activities

--------

Theres the story...I'll let the usual suspects from each side take care of the idiotic rantings for this thread.

I heard El Nino is kicking up dust in Africa and we're all gonna die before Christmas if we don't elect Dummycrats.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Theres the story...I'll let the usual suspects from each side take care of the idiotic rantings for this thread.

I heard El Nino is kicking up dust in Africa and we're all gonna die before Christmas if we don't elect Dummycrats.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

now we just need Rude Rick to post.

If Global Warming means I have more warmth during the Michigan winters AND my heating bill is lower, I say

BRING IT ON

:pointstosky: Hey, a rediculous fishing expedition deserves what it gets. :pointstosky:

If you are going to ridicule something as being silly, perhaps you should learn how to spell ridiculous

If you are going to ridicule something as being silly, perhaps you should learn how to spell ridiculous

Thanks Nancy, you can put down your dictionary and pat yourself on the back, you found a typo. :rolleyes:

Thanks Nancy, you can put down your dictionary and pat yourself on the back, you found a typo. :rolleyes:

Typos occur when you slip and hit one key next to each other...I and E are no where near each other on the keyboard, you misspelled it.

Recliner Pilot	  
post Sep 22 2006, 02:09 AM
Post #7

FF Geek

Group: Members
Member No.: 25112

Bump to see if ANYONE can link to some Muslim leader condemning the rediculous actions of the Musliims I consider the majority of their "religion".

Link

Another typo???...LOL. You can't help but lying can you... Someone points something out, you go into liar-spin mode...talk about ridiculous. :banana: :lol: :lol:

I personally believe that God will destroy the Earth when He feels like it. :headbanger:

If Global Warming means I have more warmth during the Michigan winters AND my heating bill is lower, I say

BRING IT ON

I turned the heat on tonight. Fock that. Bring on Global Warming! :ninja:

Typos occur when you slip and hit one key next to each other...I and E are no where near each other on the keyboard, you misspelled it.

Recliner Pilot	  
Post #7
FF Geek

Bump to see if ANYONE can link to some Muslim leader condemning the rediculous actions of the Musliims I consider the majority of their "religion".

Link

Another typo???...LOL. You can't help but lying can you... Someone points something out, you go into liar-spin mode...talk about ridiculous. :first: :banana: :banana:

if it isn't the douche-bag who claims he NEVER acts like the spelling police.

get a focking life loser. :banana:

if it isn't the douche-bag who claims he NEVER acts like the spelling police.

get a focking life loser. :first:

Link? Or are you just a focking liar like he is?

Boy you sure come to the defense of your little hero, RP. Is he your BF?

Link? Or are you just a focking liar like he is?

Boy you sure come to the defense of your little hero, RP. Is he your BF?

link to me even mentioning rp?

just pointing out what a worm you are.

give us a CN update :first:

link to me even mentioning rp?

just pointing out what a worm you are.

give us a CN update :banana:

You are the one who came rushing to his defense.

I"m the worm, huh? You made a claim, now just like him, can't back it up. I guess you just don't have that link huh.

So just like him you are a little ###### piece of sh!t liar. Glad we have that out in the open. :first:

Answer the question, liar.

Questions usually have some puntuation in them. Perhaps a question mark.

If you are going to be the spelling police...you might at least want to punctuate your own accusations properly...irony...catch it!!!

Questions usually have some puntuation in them. Perhaps a question mark.

If you are going to be the spelling police...you might at least want to punctuate your own accusations properly...irony...catch it!!!

How is "answer the question, liar." a question, requiring a question mark?

Fourth grade education..... catch it!!!

How is "answer the question, liar." a question, requiring a question mark?

Fourth grade education..... catch it!!!

Post #12 numbnuts....

You can't help but lying can you...

3rd grade education...you might want to go back and give it a try.

Global warming is a myth/conspiracy. Just like the effects of second hand smoke, JFK assassination, the female orgasm, North Dakota, Santa Clause, The Big Bang, the Renaissance, dentists, and that you can't get away with murder.

Post #12 numbnuts....

oh yeah! well you need to go back to preschool, dummyhead! :doh:

Global warming is a myth/conspiracy. Just like the effects of second hand smoke, JFK assassination, the female orgasm, North Dakota, Santa Clause, The Big Bang, the Renaissance, dentists, and that you can't get away with murder.
you forgot Evolution, the clitoris, the effects of transfats, and last, but not least, Oprah Winfrey's female parts. :D

oh yeah! well you need to go back to preschool, dummyhead! :P

Yeah...I might need to...but if someone wants to come in and sling the ridiculous insults...they should at least have their facts straight.

the clitoris

Whillenholly: No the clit is real. Its the female orgasm that's the myth

Reg Hartner: And we do want to say to the people at home, the clit is not something to be played with.

Whillenholly: We don't want to rub the C.L.I.T. the wrong way

Whillenholly: Remember, folks... stimulation of the C.L.I.T is not recommended

Jay: I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this focking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this focking face. I make that shiit work. It does whatever the fock I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fock

Jay: , none of you little focks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fock. Then I rub my nose with it.

Post #12 numbnuts....

You may want to quote the exact statement in question, then. I retract my previous post.

You may want to quote the exact statement in question, then. I retract my previous post.

I was responding to where he stated he should answer the question...telling him that he never asked a question...just pointing out the irony in his post...

Recliner Pilot	  
Post #7
FF Geek

Link

Another typo???...LOL. You can't help but lying can you... Someone points something out, you go into liar-spin mode...talk about ridiculous. :rolleyes: :lol:

Although I agree with you in this instance.

You spend way too much effort on this place.

I see the idiots are out in force tonight. :doh:

Funny that you jump on RP and call that nonsense...but are fine with snoopy doing the same thing with the spelling police. Wonder why?

:blink:

Funny that you jump on RP and call that nonsense...but are fine with snoopy doing the same thing with the spelling police. Wonder why?

:rolleyes:

1. Grammar <> Spelling

2. I ended my thought with an elipse, to show that more that followed was left out. IE, You can't help but lying can you, dumb focking piece of crap?, question mark wasn't needed.

I see you are familiar with the concept.

Yeah...I might need to...but if someone wants to come in and sling the ridiculous insults...they should at least have their facts straight.

Ask a question, Captain Punctuation. :lol:

No need to repeat it, you lied it's obvious. What's your record for days without lying, two maybe?

I ended my thought with an elipse, to show that more that followed was left out.

:huh: :wacko: :lol:

1. Grammar <> Spelling

2. I ended my thought with an elipse, to show that more that followed was left out. IE, You can't help but lying can you, dumb focking piece of crap?, question mark wasn't needed.

WTF is ELIPSE?

From Merriam-Webster:

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the right.

Suggestions for elipse:

1. ellipse

From Dictionary.com:

No results found for ELIPSE.

Did you mean ELLIPSE?

Suggestions:

ELLIPSE

ELAPSE

ELOPES

ELOPS

ECLIPSE

LIPSE

ELAPS

ELLIPSES

ELOPE

LIPASE

ELIS

ELSE

LIPS

SLIPES

ELIDES

ELITES

ELAPSED

ELAPSES

ALPS

ELISA

EL PASO

LAPSE

LIPS'

ALPS'

ELLIPSE'S

ELLIPSES'

LIP'S

ALP'S

ELITES'

ELAPSE'S

ELAPSES'

ELITE'S

You may now SHUT THE FOCK UP about spelling.

:lol:

:rolleyes:

:huh: :wacko: :lol:

WTF is ELIPSE?

From Merriam-Webster:

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the right.

Suggestions for elipse:

1. ellipse

From Dictionary.com:

No results found for ELIPSE.

Did you mean ELLIPSE?

Suggestions:

ELLIPSE

ELAPSE

ELOPES

ELOPS

ECLIPSE

LIPSE

ELAPS

ELLIPSES

ELOPE

LIPASE

ELIS

ELSE

LIPS

SLIPES

ELIDES

ELITES

ELAPSED

ELAPSES

ALPS

ELISA

EL PASO

LAPSE

LIPS'

ALPS'

ELLIPSE'S

ELLIPSES'

LIP'S

ALP'S

ELITES'

ELAPSE'S

ELAPSES'

ELITE'S

You may now SHUT THE FOCK UP about spelling.

:banana:

:dunno:

You are correct, I spelled it wrong.

Look I didn't even have to lie about a typo. Can you do the same?

You are correct, I spelled it wrong.

Not good for the Captain of the Spelling Police.

Now, how about explaining how you used the word ellipse correctly? I'm confused after reading the definition of ellipse. Or did you mean El Paso. :dunno:

el·lipse (-lps) Pronunciation Key

n.

A plane curve, especially:

A conic section whose plane is not parallel to the axis, base, or generatrix of the intersected cone.

The locus of points for which the sum of the distances from each point to two fixed points is equal.

Ellipsis.

Not good for the Captain of the Spelling Police.

Now, how about explaining how you used the word ellipse correctly? I'm confused after reading the definition of ellipse. Or did you mean El Paso. :dunno:

el·lipse (-lps) Pronunciation Key

n.

A plane curve, especially:

A conic section whose plane is not parallel to the axis, base, or generatrix of the intersected cone.

The locus of points for which the sum of the distances from each point to two fixed points is equal.

Ellipsis.

Way to change the subject, liar.

But here you go. Ellipse

Since you don't know what an ellipse is, my earlier assesment that you was dead that you are just too focking stupid to be discuss anything. :banana: :wacko: :huh: