Sign in to follow this  
EyeOfDaTiga

***Early College Football Wagering Thread***

I apologize if one has been posted for this week already.

After going nuts last week im up 39.5 units on the year here are my picks this week:

1. Wisconsin -6 @ Purdue ------ this line will be at 9 before game time

2. Lsu -32 vs Fresno St. -----noone destroys the mediocore like we do

3. Texas AM +2 @ Ok State ------ Maybe, just maybe Fran has some Momentum going

4. Miami -17.5 @ Duke ----- It's Duke. Coker has to do something to try to save his job, nothing like a 40+ point win to make a better case for yourself.

I look forward to plays like this as far back as mid-summer. I will find a way to have the game on my TV set, whatever the cost is since the winning bet will pay for the service...

Hawaii/New Mexico State OVER 71.5 :banana:

There will be very close to 100 points in this game....its ALL throwing! NMState runs a no huddle and has burner recievers and im learning not to bet against Hawaii scoring anything short of 40 anymore, road or otherwise.

Hawaii - 56

NM State - 38

Oh the joy of firework football!!! :argue:

Good Luck!! :ninja:

Gentlemen:

Had a very nice week last week. Hope some of you rode with me on the Buckeyes stomping.

Already bet three:

Texas -6.5

Wisky -6

Pitt -6.5

I agree with yer mom on the Hawaii OVER--BETCRIS doesn't have a total listed for some reason so I can't bet it. But I would if I could.

I also like NM St plus the points, S Carolina -3.5, Oregon -4

Still doing some scouting but Texas could be my big play of the week.

Gentlemen:

Had a very nice week last week. Hope some of you rode with me on the Buckeyes stomping.

Already bet three:

Texas -6.5

Wisky -6

Pitt -6.5

I agree with yer mom on the Hawaii OVER--BETCRIS doesn't have a total listed for some reason so I can't bet it. But I would if I could.

I also like NM St plus the points, S Carolina -3.5, Oregon -4

Still doing some scouting but Texas could be my big play of the week.

Texas looks scary to me......unless im mistaken...its their first game outside of Texas all year?

Not sure i like them on the road at nebraska....looks like a sucker bet.

My early picks...

UL Lafayette -8 2 units LOSER LOSER

UL Lafayette 1H -4½ 2 units LOSER

UL Lafayette 2H -4½ 2 units LOSER

W. Virginia 1H -13 2 units WINNER

W. Virginia -23 2 units

W. Virginia 2H -10 2 units

Cen. Michigan -7 4 units WINNER

W. Michigan -4 1 unit

Texas -6½ 1 unit

Rice +5½ 2 units

Toledo +2 1 unit

Wisconsin -6 4 units

Miami (FL) -17 2 units

Fresno St. o54 1 unit

Texas A&M ML 1 unit

California 1H -13.5 2 units

Virginia -6 2 units WINNER

Virginia 2H -3 1 unit WINNER

Utah -6 2 units LOSER

Utah 2H -1.5 2 units LOSER

Parlay: Utah 2H -1.5 + o21 1 unit LOSER

NCAAF YTD (starting last week): 41-18-1 +29.27 units

Go Rice!! Thinking about moving this higher...will decide later.

Can i ask what kind of dollar amount you throw at some of these smaller games??

I assume you bet heavier at the games you feel best about....but you guys call them units instead of a $ amount.

So just wondering how much you throw at a Wisconsin game or UL Lafayettete type game.

Thanks

Cyclone 24:

I think Texas's talent is on a while different level than Nebraska and have been impressed with the recent play of Colt McCoy.

Injuries in Texas's defensive backfield are my only concern.

I have seen every Ohio State game this year in person (except for Iowa and last week) and Texas is by far the most impressive team they have played.

You are welcome to think whatever you want about sucker bets, but I see a real talent mismatch in this one. I am waiting to hear more about the defensive injuries to Texas before I bump this up to a big play.

Cyclone 24:

I think Texas's talent is on a while different level than Nebraska and have been impressed with the recent play of Colt McCoy.

I have seen every Ohio State game this year in person (except for Iowa and last week) and Texas is by far the most impressive team they have played.

You are welcome to think whatever you want about sucker bets, but I see a real talent mismatch in this one. I am waiting to hear more about the defensive injuries to Texas before I bump this up to a big play.

Oh yeah i agree with you there...and i put some coin on Texas as well. I was just mentioning they havent played outside of Texas....not a big deal.....but at least worth looking at if the spread gets too far away.

I look forward to plays like this as far back as mid-summer. I will find a way to have the game on my TV set, whatever the cost is since the winning bet will pay for the service...

Hawaii/New Mexico State OVER 71.5 :blink:

There will be very close to 100 points in this game....its ALL throwing! NMState runs a no huddle and has burner recievers and im learning not to bet against Hawaii scoring anything short of 40 anymore, road or otherwise.

Hawaii - 56

NM State - 38

Oh the joy of firework football!!! :first:

Good Luck!! :banana:

I figured the first team to make a defensive stop in this game would automatically win. :banana:

I apologize if one has been posted for this week already.

After going nuts last week im up 39.5 units on the year here are my picks this week:

1. Wisconsin -6 @ Purdue ------ this line will be at 9 before game time

2. Lsu -32 vs Fresno St. -----noone destroys the mediocore like we do

3. Texas AM +2 @ Ok State ------ Maybe, just maybe Fran has some Momentum going

4. Miami -17.5 @ Duke ----- It's Duke. Coker has to do something to try to save his job, nothing like a 40+ point win to make a better case for yourself.

There are a couple of games that really jump out to me.

Arizona St. -23 (Stanford is a horrible team and they just lost their top QB. ASU is at home and this is the game where they will start their run. This will be my biggest play of the week/year.)

LSU -32.5 (may go light on this one)

LSU over 41 (I'm going to hit this one hard)

LSU/Fresno St. over 52.5

Fresno St. was beaten up by Hawaii at home. Now they have to go to LSU...yikes.

These will be my big plays for the weekend unless you guys come up with some other good ones.

Other plays I like that I will include in teasers or parlays:

Norte Dame -13.5

Wisconsin -6

Iowa St +2.5

Clemson -7.5

Arkansas St. -10.5

Let the waging begin!!!! :banana:

Hehe...with your weekly Iowa State betting update.....

I dont think id take the points here with Iowa State.....by the way im 2-2 on betting on ISU.

They dont play much defense and the secondary isnt exactly great....and TT likes to throw. If this gets to +5....id take it then....but im not crazy about it at 2.5

We suck.

Careful on Texas. They're hard to figure. That's going to be a tough atmosphere for young Colt. First time he will have experienced anything like it. At least at the OU game, half the stadium was pulling for him. Same goes for the whole team, for that matter.

I'm a homer - I always end up betting Texas - but this one spooks me. I've watched all their games (though not all in person - not sure why it matters how or where you watch) and I may stay away.

I say that, but come gametime, I'll probably put a little something on 'em.

VODKA:

LSU OVER is 51. I was looking at that one myself...

Agree on ASU--I'm just a little worried about giving more than 3 tds.

I'm an Arizona homer and follow ASU closely as well. Stanford has to be one of the worst teams in Division I. With their top QB now out, their backup was either not ready or just plain sucked. The score was 20-7 and Stanford did not cross mid-field once (I'm not joking :D ) yet their defense had a score. ASU just played USC very tough and I think they are re-focused. Other factors to consider, Stanford has one of the worst rushing defenses in the nation and ASU is a stronger run team than passing...go figure if you follow ASU. I see it as a 45-7 type game which is an easy cover. I'd be interested to hear any other opinions about this game. There is also a revenge factor as ASU was embarassed at Stanford last year. This game has the makings of a big blowout.

The LSU game has some great beats. I already put in 4 unit bets for the game total over (51) and LSU over 41. I'm hedging on the 32.5 but will likely play a teaser with it.

I played UL Lafayette (-8.5) for 2 units in the Wednesday game. I'll have a writeup tomorrow, probably in the morning. Big revenge game, where ULL was knocked out of a bowl game due to a bad loss to Flor Atl last year. Flor Atl has tons of inexperience and injuries at the skill positions.

I played UL Lafayette (-8.5) for 2 units in the Wednesday game. I'll have a writeup tomorrow, probably in the morning. Big revenge game, where ULL was knocked out of a bowl game due to a bad loss to Flor Atl last year. Flor Atl has tons of inexperience and injuries at the skill positions.

Philly's with me! :doublethumbsup: Let's start this week off right.

My early picks...

UL Lafayette -8 2 units

UL Lafayette 1H -4½ 2 units

Cen. Michigan -7 1 unit

W. Michigan -4 1 unit

Texas -6½ 1 unit

Rice +5½ 2 units

Toledo +2 1 unit

Wisconsin -6 2 units

Miami (FL) -17 2 units

Fresno St. o54 1 unit

Texas A&M ML 1 unit

NCAAF YTD (starting last week): 41-18-1 +29.27 units

Go Rice!! Thinking about moving this higher...will decide later.

What's going on with the Central Michigan line? Down to four tonight. Am I missing something (i.e. injury, suspension, etc)?

What's going on with the Central Michigan line? Down to four tonight. Am I missing something (i.e. injury, suspension, etc)?

you sure you arent looking at the 1H line? It's still -7 on my site. I would take -4 in a heartbeat :thumbsup:

Throwing out some other lines I like.

Feel free to jump in with thoughts for/vs. Everyone with good information welcome.

ND -13.5 Irish will stack points, UCLA is overrated IMO.

S Car -3.5 Tough D, Vandy in letdown spot after BIG win LW

Toledo +1 I know Toledo sucks but E Mich shouldn't be laying points to anyone. Is Scooter McD playing in this one because he will rumble if so

Tenn -11.5 How can Bama keep this close? Think both teams will put up points actually so OVER is a possibility.

GTech +7.5 GT as a dog is always a good play. Not sold on Clemson and I get more than a TD.

Oregon -3.5 Impressive last week could have put more on UCLA but called off the dogs.

VT -17 Beamer will have them ready after last week's debacle. I look for VT special teams and D to open this game up.

NM St +18.5 Hawaii's Dbs are terrible and all NM St does is pass.

Ole Miss +17

Arkansas can't/won't pass and Ole Miss is coming on and has a nice back and a QB who can make plays. Arkansas doesn't play well as a fave.

Tenn/Ala OVER 43

OK/Colo UND 40

I like the LSU OV but its up to 53.

Nothing on weekdays yet but La La, BG, Virginia and WVU would be my leans.

Havent looked to deeply at the rest of the lines just yet...just that Hawaii/New Mexico State game might as well have been in bold lettering cause it took only 1 second for me to start drooling. Looking at the rest of the plays mentioned here that fellow handicappers have laid out, heres what I am on board with without question:

AZ State - Its true, Stanford is seriously the suck and State at home should be able to put up about 38 and give up about 10. It looks like they are ready to play serious football, if they dont murder here id be shocked.

Notre Dame - Back to back rough road games for the Bruins (have yet to mention, but Bruin homer here) with ND coming off a bye. With as wacky as the College season has been thus far, the door is wide open for the Irish to murder, which they must, opponents (in convincing fashion, I expect Charlie Weis to know this. If Michigan loses to Ohio State, which in likelihood will happen and ND can beat USC in So. Cal which also is possible) for the rest of the year and still have a chance at the National title. Ohio State is the only "sure thing" at this point. Weis is no dummy, im sure he knows he can backdoor his way to the National title game with blowouts.

LSU - :mad: I LOVE Pat Hill....I just do. He puts his b@lls and reputation at stake every year saying "Whats up...whatever schedule you give us, were there...the more difficult the better" I'd take him to war with me 10 days a week, what an optimist. But FS is done....DONE. Lost at home to Hawaii by 31???? LSU as Eyeofdatiga pointed out, DESTROYS bad teams at home now the line at LSU is the same as what they lost to Hawaii at home by. I'll certainly lay the points.

I've been drinking...thats it for now

Good Luck!! :first:

Oh...I almost forgot....

Congratulations on your very nice run Rutgers, heres your introduction to a real team:

Pitt could have put 70 on teh board last week, called off teh dogs. This is their homecoming game....possible bloodbath for the Scarlet Knights.

Going to sleep now. :first:

Oh...I almost forgot....

Congratulations on your very nice run Rutgers, heres your introduction to a real team:

Pitt could have put 70 on teh board last week, called off teh dogs. This is their homecoming game....possible bloodbath for the Scarlet Knights.

Going to sleep now. <_<

You're really that sold on a Pitt squad that hasn't played a team with a winning record all year, and lost at home to Michigan State? Rutgers has a couple nice road wins vs bowl teams (So Florida, Navy). I don't see it, not at 6.5 pts.

Overall College YTD: 137-121-4; +19.02 units

Subset: 58-48-1; +20.32 units

CFL: 18-10; +16.55 units

Wednesday

UL Lafayette (-8.5) for 2 units LOSER!!

Last night ULL was getting around 72% of the action.

Key stat: Florida Atlantic is 0-7 ATS at home last seven lined games.

Key angle: ULL are rushing for 209 yards per game(10th in the nation), 5.1 yards per carry (9th in the nation). Fla Atl allows 5.5 ypr.

ULL averages 5.1 yards per rush vs teams that allow 4.8 ypr

ULL completes 50% passes vs teams that allow 55.4%

ULL averages 5.2 yards per play vs teams that allow 5.5 ypp

ULL allows 3.7 ypr vs teams that gain 3.8

ULL allows 68.2% completions vs teams that average 62.8%

ULL allows 6.1 ypp vs teams that gain 5.6 ypp

ULL gains 310 yards per game, allow 362 yards per game.

FA averages 2.8 ypr vs teams that allow 3.7

FA completes 51.4% vs teams that allow 56.8%

FA averages 4.4 ypp vs teams that allow 5.1 ypp

FA allows 5.5 ypr vs teams that allow 4.8 ypr

FA allows 53.8% completions vs teams that average 55.5%

FA allows 6.3 ypp vs teams that gain 5.9 ypp

Fla Atlantic gains 291 per game, allow 390 yards per game.

By the time conference play starts, most of the Sun Belt teams are beaten up statistically by getting creamed on the road vs BCS conference teams. But the conference games start to even the field. The UL Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns were the consensus preseason favorite to win the Sun Belt this year, and are starting to play like it. They should have been the conference representative in their bowl game last year, but got upset at the end of the year by Florida Atlantic, losing at home as a 5 point favorite, in a game they led at halftime, so this is big revenge spot for the Ragin’ Cajuns. This team seems to be on a mission so far this year, losing their first two at LSU and at Texas A&M, no surprise there, then beating NC A&T (Div 1-AA), completely blowing out Eastern Michigan, and upsetting Houston as nearly a 20 point underdog. Interesting to note that last year, ULL lost to Eastern Michigan 31-10, yet turned around this year and led 33-0 before giving up some garbage scores to win 33-14. Which might support an argument that ULL might be better this year than last year. Other proof is the upset win over Houston, a bowl contending Conference USA team. Houston jumped out to a 21-0 lead, and ULL came from way back to win 31-28. Momentum building win. QB Jerry Babb is equally skilled running and passing the ball in the triple option attack, calling many audibles at the line. They should be able to move the ball with ease tonight. The last three games, against NC A&T, Eastern Michigan, and Houston, basically competitive games, ULL is averaging over 400 yards of total offense.

It’s a bit hard to figure out how bad Florida Atlantic is, but there are signs. They got killed at Clemson 54-6, at Kansas St 45-0; at Oklahoma St 48-8, at South Carolina 45-6. They then upset UL Monroe as a double digit road dog, and beat up Div 1-AA Southern Utah 32-7. First of all, I realize that Flor Atl played 5 straight road games. But how the hell do you give up 45 pts to Kansas St’s bad offense? How does Okl St kill you by 40? Even South Carolina’s mediocre offense scored 45. Then there was a nice win over UL Monroe. The problem was the QB for UL Monroe got hurt in the first quarter, and the game was basically over. UL Monroe only scored 7 points in their next game, so their offense is quite powerless right now. Yet, they still scored 19 pts vs Flor Atl game. While it is possible that Flor Atl was going through the motions in their beatdowns in the non conference games, it is more likely that they are just a bad team, with a leaky defense. On offense, they rotate two QBs, and unless you are Florida, this is not a positive development for your offense. The last two years, Flor Atl has been rebuilding under coach Howard Schnellenberger, but while they were able to hang around with some teams early in the year about two years ago, they have fallen in the last two years. In competitive games on their home field, they are a mind boggling 0-7 ATS.

UL Lafayette is a much better team, playing with revenge, playing on national TV. Sometimes, whacky things happen in the Sun Belt conference, and teams as big favorites lose straight up. But if this game is on the up and up, ULL should win by 20.

Lay the lumber.

Hawaii/New Mexico State OVER 71.5 :Mr-T:

Hawaii - 56

NM State - 38

Oh the joy of firework football!!! :Mr-T:

Good Luck!! :Mr-T:

Yer Mom:

You are absolutely right. This is probably my play of the week. No defense and very potent offenses. The key is that they almost exclusively throw the ball, thus stopping the clock more. I am laying a large amount on this one.

Cyclone 24:

Texas is has only one loss to Nebraska since the Big 12 was formed. Texas has won every game at Nebraska. I don't know much about Nebraska, but I do know that Texas is good and has probaly the best O-line in the nation. Hook em.

:lol:

You're really that sold on a Pitt squad that hasn't played a team with a winning record all year, and lost at home to Michigan State? Rutgers has a couple nice road wins vs bowl teams (So Florida, Navy). I don't see it, not at 6.5 pts.

You know, Rutgers is playing pretty strong. In my drunken haze last night for some reason I forgot that they just rolled Navy 34-0. I still do believe this Pitt team is a different team now though, they were flawless last week at Central Florida (I know its only CF) and Rutgers is coming into their 3rd straight road game. The Pitt team I saw last week could cover here and I think will be fired up big for their homecoming game against a ranked Rutgers team. I will probably lay off now though.

Tonight I ride the coattails of Mr. P. bear and needmoremoney. ULL -8.5

Good Luck!! :blink:

Anyone else on UVA tomorrow night. Their offense seems to have resurrected the last couple weeks and North Carolina sucks. Also looking at...

NCST +3.5 Seems like the better team

MSU +18.5 Don't like UGA's emotional spot

UTEP +6 Has Houston mailed it in on this season?

Utah State +5 They're playing better, and LT has been awful all year

K-State +16.5 Is Missouri really better than Nebraska and Louisville? Laying more points.

Colorado +12 CU is playing better, OU is without Peterson

Georgia Tech +8.5 Seem pretty even, GT is a good dog.

Air Force -14 AF can score, SDSU is awful this year

Oregon -3.5 Like Oregon's run vs. WSU's run D, and Oregon's pass D should hold down WSU's O.

Buffalo +18.5 Is Ohio (averaging 19 ppg) 19 points better than anybody?

Thoughts from y'all on these games would be appreciated.

Just a quick hit on that Iowa State/ Texas Tech game......

ISU is shuffling their defense around big time this week because of more injuries.

Deandre Jackson ( a projected late first, early second round corner) blew out his knee against OU last week. now they are starting a freshman at safety..not good.

So within a year they have lost:

Berryman: 2005 sack leader

Carper: 39 tackles in 5 games

Robertson: 2005 tackles leader

Jackson: Teams top pass defender

The defense was bad and has only gotten worse. The offense which was supposed to be its strength mustered 9 points against OU

Id take the -2.5 for TT.....they should win passing away and cover pretty easily saturday.

Just wanted to mention that the Pitt loss to Mich St is still respectable, since the Spartans were playing at a high level, and were blowing out Notre Dame before collapsing. They have quit on the season and suffered many injuries to their skill people since. But prior to the Notre Dame game, Mich St was a very good team.

The Rutgers win last week over Navy was a fraud with a capital FRAUD. Deceiving final score. The Navy QB dislocated him knee in the first quarter, and Navy picked up something like 4 first downs the rest of the game. Hampton is that important to the Navy offense. And Rutgers still had trouble pulling away until special teams and turnovers started to help them out.

Also, statistically, Rutgers was outplayed by South Florida, but, once again, turnovers were the key to that win. And Rutgers has trouble with horrible North Carolina was back in week one, also on the road. That same North Carolina team that South Florida just tuned up last week.

I haven't made up my mind on this game, but Rutgers is a team that I will be looking to fade down the stretch, picking choosing my spots, because they are getting too much respect based on the lines of games. Don't get me wrong, they are still a decent team, and will go bowling. But they are nowhere near as good as pollsters seem to think.

Just my $.02

Kansas +3.5

Rutgers +7

SMU +7 (my fav of the 3).

i can't agree with the ku pick. you've got a big strength in baylors passing game going against a horrendous weakness in ku's passing def. i think baylor, despite their loss last week to texas, has a lot of momentum going right now and ku is absolutely reeling. plus, ku is rotten on the road in the big 12. this game probably will be close, but i dont think 3.5 is enough for a ku side. i'm on baylor -3 right now (got it earlier in the week).

did you know if baylor beats kansas this week that they will be tied for worst conf record since the big 12 began?

Id take the -2.5 for TT.....they should win passing away and cover pretty easily saturday.

i like that side too, but haven't made a play yet. this line seems oddly low, must be because of how bad tech was handled last week at cu. will isu win a conf game this year? bad step back for the cyclones this year. they seem to do that every 3-4 years

I played Central Michigan (-7) for 3 units for Thursday. Afraid that the line will move up, like it has at various books. I'll have a writeup either tonight or tomorrow during the day.

I played Central Michigan (-7) for 3 units for Thursday. Afraid that the line will move up, like it has at various books. I'll have a writeup either tonight or tomorrow during the day.

;) sweet...love your write ups!

I put 1 unit since Bowling Green have a misleading winning ration as they beat some really crappy teams in Buffalo, Florida Intl, Ohio and E. Michigan (their records combined = 5-21). Playing away from home isnt going to help either and Central Mich is decent against the run which should help against BG as they arent strong in passing. Adding a unit since you are writing a analysis soon. I'll take anything as a reason to put more money on the line....

2006 College betting record

86-73-5 +10.049 units

2+ plays 17-18-1 -1.705 units

UL-Lafayette -8.5 LOSER

ULL has an impressive young runnning back, FAU has suspect run defense. ULL doesn't turn the ball over as often as FAU does. ULL has shown a few flashes of at least decent defense, while FAU hasn't. FAU has minimal signs of life on offense. ULL has gotten big plays at key times (see Houston-an impressive win), and FAU hasn't. I do have some concerns about what will happen when FAU has the ball, since I certainly won't claim I saw anything in the box scores to make ULL's defense look "good," but that's the only thing that keeps me from predicting a complete blowout here.

In short, FAU is maybe a few spots short of temple for worst team in college football and ULL is somewhere just short of the middle 1/3 of college football.

I see ULL winning this by 14 or so.

i can't believe i'm going to watch this game.

Boys!! How are ya?? Been a while. I always love this thread. Lots of great insight and we are all here to make some units.

Wed 10/18 101 UL Lafayette -9 -360 OVER 47

04:30 PM 102 Florida Atlantic +9 +310 UNDER 47

Lafayette -9 for 1 unit (must action game)

Thu 10/19 103 Bowling Green +7.5 +249 OVER 51

04:30 PM 104 Central Michigan -7.5 -281 UNDER 51

Central -7.5 for 2 units (The falcons just stink)

Sat 10/21 119 Indiana +30 +2935 OVER 52

09:00 AM 120 Ohio State -30 -4335 UNDER 52

Hoosiers +30 for 2 units (Spread just to big, Buckeyes will win but not cover)

Sat 10/21 137 South Carolina -3.5 -160 OVER 41

12:00 PM 138 Vanderbilt +3.5 +145 UNDER 41

Carolina -3.5 for 3 units (South Carolina is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road their avg. score is 28.3 while Vandy is 13.1 when going head-to-head)

Sat 10/21 151 Texas -6.5 -250 OVER 51.5

09:00 AM 152 Nebraska +6.5 +224 UNDER 51.5

Texas -6.5 for 3 units (Sorry Huskers, I see a blow out)

Sat 10/21 153 Wisconsin -6.5 -245 OVER 56

09:00 AM 154 Purdue +6.5 +219 UNDER 56

Wisc. -6.5 for 5 units (I agree with some other posts here, this thing could see 9 or higher toward game day, plus they are 5-0-1 against the spread!!)

Good luck to all, enjoy!!! :ninja:

2006 College betting record

86-73-5 +10.049 units

2+ plays 17-18-1 -1.705 units

UL-Lafayette -8.5

ULL has an impressive young runnning back, FAU has suspect run defense. ULL doesn't turn the ball over as often as FAU does. ULL has shown a few flashes of at least decent defense, while FAU hasn't. FAU has minimal signs of life on offense. ULL has gotten big plays at key times (see Houston-an impressive win), and FAU hasn't. I do have some concerns about what will happen when FAU has the ball, since I certainly won't claim I saw anything in the box scores to make ULL's defense look "good," but that's the only thing that keeps me from predicting a complete blowout here.

In short, FAU is maybe a few spots short of temple for worst team in college football and ULL is somewhere just short of the middle 1/3 of college football.

I see ULL winning this by 14 or so.

i can't believe i'm going to watch this game.

Not only watch it, you just talked me into doubling my 1 unit. :banana:

haha...i love this thread.

How bad is that we're sitting here 35 minutes from gametime eagerly anticipating watching and rooting for UL- Lafayette??

Lol.....someone put a bullet in me.

But yeah...i threw some nice jack on UL to cover...and the 1st half spread.

GOOOOOO Ul-Lafayette....umm....whatever your names are!!!!

I'm in at -9. Dammit! Hoping they cruise so I could take advantage of hedging later on.

Hey Yer Mom: You must have moved the action on the Hawaii total because it's currently at 73.5!!! Still worth taking (if I buy it down to 73)?