Sign in to follow this  
Know Doubt

Getting Even

My wife(insert can size response here) & I had a tennant go from wanting to buy our house to needing life saving surgery in the span of 4 months. She couldn't make rent and we were gonna kick here out but I made the mistake of calling my old niehbors and they said she actually was cool so we decided after seeing all the work she had done to the house to give her about a month and a half of Free rent so she could recover, then move out.

Well, the b!tch took our washer&dryer and left the place looking like crap.

I need to know if it's possible to send a virus via email?

I have hers and don't feel like following her to New Mexico from here in England.

I also have the site see has the pictures posted on but that might screw the site, right?

Any ideas?

My wife(insert can size response here) & I had a tennant go from wanting to buy our house to needing life saving surgery in the span of 4 months. She couldn't make rent and we were gonna kick here out but I made the mistake of calling my old niehbors and they said she actually was cool so we decided after seeing all the work she had done to the house to give her about a month and a half of Free rent so she could recover, then move out.

I have hers and don't feel like following her to New Mexico from here in England.

I also have the site see has the pictures posted on but that might screw the site, right?

Any ideas?

She took your washer and dryer from England to New Mexico? B!tch. Yeah, forget about suing her. It seems as though the mail is your only means of attack. I would send her something edible. Something saying, "Hey, hope you're feeling better. Don't worry about the washer and dryer, I just want you to recover." Then, send her a cake laced with laxatives.

PS - sending bombs in the mail might be legal in the UK, but not here in the US

Any ideas?

bloddy wanker that sucks.

Pretty crappy. My father in law dealt with this almost every time he had a tenant move out. He even had one tenant steal everything that wasnt bolted down in the place. The toilet tank lid, the cabinets, the focking water heater. Damn white trash.

He also had a tenant that focked up the whole house, including letting her damn dog piss all over every inch of the carpet. My father in law kept her $800 deposit, which didnt even come close to paying for the damages. She also left an old crappy couch in his garage. Well, the biotch took him to Judge Judy to get her damn $800 back. She told Judge Judy that he "stole" her brand new couch and all of her furniture and wouldnt give her back her $800, which was "all shehad left to live on." My father in law even brought in pictures of the crappy couch, the focked up place and everything. Judge Judy still awarded in her favor. My father in law got paid to go on the show and since it was aired he got paid enough to cover the expenses.

In your case, maybe you should just cut your losses and send her a Christmas card that says, "thanks for taking advantage of our kindness and generosity."

In your case, maybe you should just cut your losses and send her a Christmas card that says, "thanks for taking advantage of our kindness and generosity."

don't forget the laxative fruitcake!

I have an idea!!!!

Buy some crack, nitroglycerin and draft a faux terrorist note. Put it all in a postage box. Put her address as both the mailing and return address. Drop it in the mail. Let the magic of postage screening unfold.

She took your washer and dryer from England to New Mexico? B!tch. Yeah, forget about suing her. It seems as though the mail is your only means of attack. I would send her something edible. Something saying, "Hey, hope you're feeling better. Don't worry about the washer and dryer, I just want you to recover." Then, send her a cake laced with laxatives.

PS - sending bombs in the mail might be legal in the UK, but not here in the US

Sorry, our home is in AZ.

She took them to NM.

My brother is in Houston and my sister is out side of DC so gettin' them is a bit of a problem.

Just wish I could send her a virus or sumthin to screw up her 'puter. :clap:

Sorry, our home is in AZ.

She took them to NM.

My brother is in Houston and my sister is out side of DC so gettin' them is a bit of a problem.

Just wish I could send her a virus or sumthin to screw up her 'puter. :clap:

Call DSS and report her for child neglect, take pictures of the messy apartment as evidence!

still get her mail? write deceased on the important stuff(like taxes) and put it back in the box <_<

it worked for someone who was renting a room in my house back at college, after a month his mail stopped arriving.

tho he was such a loser making him dead was probably good for him

still get her mail? write deceased on the important stuff(like taxes) and put it back in the box :unsure:

it worked for someone who was renting a room in my house back at college, after a month his mail stopped arriving.

tho he was such a loser making him dead was probably good for him

excellent "out side the box" thinking :clap:

Anthrax. Letter. Use a phoney return address. Good luck.

Well, the biotch took him to Judge Judy to get her damn $800 back.

I've always wondered how exactly the Judge Judy show works? If someone decides to take you to "court" are you legally required to go. Are you allowed to bring an attorney to represent you? If not then it doesn't seem like any of the rulings would be legally binding. What would happen if Judy ruled in the tenant's favor and your father refused to pay her the $800? I'm guessing i'm asking how binding the rulings are. If they are binding is it because of her power as a judge and biotch or do you have to sign some sort of document saying you will abide by her rulings?

:unsure:

What f I just gave out her email addy and asked you all to email her.

25 words or less.

Why is Rae a white trailer trash ######?

:dunno:

What f I just gave out her email addy and asked you all to email her.

25 words or less.

Why is Rae a white trailer trash ######?

:blink:

VERY NICE. :thumbsup:

I've always wondered how exactly the Judge Judy show works? If someone decides to take you to "court" are you legally required to go. Are you allowed to bring an attorney to represent you? If not then it doesn't seem like any of the rulings would be legally binding. What would happen if Judy ruled in the tenant's favor and your father refused to pay her the $800? I'm guessing i'm asking how binding the rulings are. If they are binding is it because of her power as a judge and biotch or do you have to sign some sort of document saying you will abide by her rulings?

:thumbsup:

From what I understand you are pretty much agreeing to give up your day in a real court in favor of binding arbitration. You get paid a fee for appearing, which usually covers any judgement against you.

So, in exchange for possibly (likely?) being made a fool of by Judge Judy and the folks in the editing room you can get out of paying what you may owe.

plug away fellas :P

raeellyn3@msn.com

Email sent from non-trackable account. I let her know that Santiago was on her trail and she couldn't run forever. I told her to learn from this and never mess with the columbia drug lords again, and that I will be making contact with in the next few days <_< Slut.

If you had a phone number and a zip code I could show you how to sign her up for all kinds of spam/scams that I worked on at my last job.