Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Is the work boss aloud to say...

I told my employee to sweep the floors before leaving and she didn't. I called the next day and said to her the place looked like shiet when you left. She gave here two week notice and a board member told me I'm not aloud to say shiet to her. ???? Thoughts please

Why wouldn't you be allowed to say that?

If you would have called her a dirty hoebag who can't keep her $hit clean, I would understand.

I don't understand why you wouldn't be allowed to say that. That said, if the board member says that you can't, it probably answers your question. Just throwing it out there.

That's not a very respectful thing to say. Don't treat your employees like animals and you may keep your job.

I told my employee to sweep the floors before leaving and she didn't. I called the next day and said to her the place looked like shiet when you left. She gave here two week notice and a board member told me I'm not aloud to say shiet to her. ???? Thoughts please

I think she is going to sue you and your company. Good luck with that. :dunno:

Another example of the pussification of America.....

Next time say doodoo or poopy.

spottedowl to employee... "This place looks like shiot." :thumbsup:

employee... "Thanks! Could you have someone bring me the backhoe?" :doublethumbsup:

You promote someone to shift leader at $6.75 an hour and he immediately starts verbally abusing the crew.

Ok, so she didn't sweep the floors...at least she cleaned the focking shake machine...cut her some slack.

:doublethumbsup:

Power corrupts...absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I told my employee to sweep the floors before leaving and she didn't.

Insubordination. Suspend her without pay :dunno:

You promote someone to shift leader at $6.75 an hour and he immediately starts verbally abusing the crew.

Ok, so she didn't sweep the floors...at least she cleaned the focking shake machine...cut her some slack.

:huh:

Power corrupts...absolute power corrupts absolutely.

:P

That was funny.

First of all.....

aloud to say or ALLOWED to say ?

Does employee work directly for/your company or work for the building?

Are you in charge of this person - do you have the authority to dictate his or her routine and job description?

Can Size :huh: ??

I got nuthin else

Vulgar language has not place in professional conversations especially when you are reviewing a direct reports work performance. It must be a pretty small company if the people in charge of sweepers are having human resources discussions with board members. Just an observation. Not meant to be critical in anyway. Just curious, I guess.

Was it because she was the director of accounting? Was it her work space? Was it in her job description?

Can Size :doublethumbsup: ??

I got nuthin else

:cheers:

Why didn't you just say your area does not look professional?

How did the board member get involved?

You should sue that employee for being a lying on her application/resume about not being a complete focking retard. Then break into your board member's house at night and smother them with a pillow.

If your company frowns upon using profanity, then you shouldn't use it, especially to a subordinate, especially when chastising or disciplining them. That's just common sense.

Board Member: Did you know that you are not allowed to say "sh!t" to her?

Proper response: No Sh!t. Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Board Member: What? She's black, you idiot. That's the last straw. We are also taking about your baskbetball season tickets.

Proper response: I'll kill you. :huh: :lol: :pulloutgun:

This has been a 30 second segment from phillybear's upcoming one man Broadway Spectacular.