Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Remember when Bush made a dumb joke

That's worth 12 pages right there. :pointstosky:

Let's get it started.

It's a good distraction from the many Republican fock-ups

That's a sad video...

I guess that begs the question: What's more offensive to the troops? Joking about the president's war in Iraq or joking about a "mistake" that you personally made that led to 3,000 deaths and many more thousands maimed and focked up.

Is there a republican who will answer this question honestly?

could you two be bigger crybabies? :lol: :first:

ETA: make it three

Could you be a more worthless poster? You make Rude Rick look like William F. Buckley. :lol:

Making fun of a blind reporter is not that big of a deal. How the hell is he going to know that you are talking right at him? Because he's blind.

How dare Bush make fun of our very own Brinett9 :lol:

Could you be a more worthless poster? You make Rude Rick look like William F. Buckley. :rolleyes:

you are right, I would be much more productive if I was a focking crybaby puzzay like you. :cry:

I'll try to work on that.

you are right, I would be much more productive if I was a focking crybaby puzzay like you. :rolleyes:

I'll try to work on that.

You'd be more productive if you didn't exist at all. Judging from your comments on this board one can only assume that you are a psychological, intellectual and financial drain on your family (assuming you have one).

You'd be more productive if you didn't exist at all. Judging from your comments on this board one can only assume that you are a psychological, intellectual and financial drain on your family (assuming you have one).

since we are doing psych analysis on a message bored............ :rolleyes:

Is it safe to assume you are a woman trapped in a man's body?

could you two be bigger crybabies? :cry: :cry:

Take it to the Chickenhawk Board, please.

There's still time for you to get into the "10 reasons why Bo is sexier than Boz" thread if you hurry

:huh:

That's a sad video...

I guess that begs the question: What's more offensive to the troops? Joking about the president's war in Iraq or joking about a "mistake" that you personally made that led to 3,000 deaths and many more thousands maimed and focked up.

:banana:

could you two be bigger crybabies? :doublethumbsup: :dunno:

I hope someone makes a serious mistake that results in the death of your entire family, and then laughs about it on a national stage.

kpbuckeye gets O\/\/ned (again). Ouch.

:doublethumbsup:

I hope someone makes a serious mistake that results in the death of your entire family, and then laughs about it on a national stage.

:doublethumbsup:

kpbuckeye gets O\/\/ned (again). Ouch.

:dunno:

you should log in as one of your weak arse alias' and agree with yourself, that would show me. :cry:

:banana:

you should log in as one of your weak arse alias' and agree with yourself, that would show me. :lol:

That would be aliases, not alias'.

Didn't you go to school?

That would be aliases, not alias'.

Didn't you go to school?

THE GRAMMAR PATROL HAVE SHOWN UP ON THE MESSAGE BORED, EVERYBODY SCRAM

that is some tastless democratic sh!t right there.

I'll agree that King Chickenhawk laughing and goofing on his mistake that needlessly killed thousands of brave young Americans is much funnier when you don't see the people it affected.

That's kind of the point. It's all a video game for neo-cons; but it's all to real for the rest of us middle Americans.

Real people are dying in the quagmire. Leaving greiving wives, mothers, and children behind forever. Sorry you had to see that. Some of us see it up close and personal.

Bush apologizes and admits his mistake. Kerry blames people for misinterpreting his words. Kerry is pathetic. All Kerry had to say was, I mispoke... Im sorry.

Did Bush apologize to the blind guy? Maybe he did, I haven't heard.

Did Bush apologize to the troops for mocking their inability to locate his missing WMDs in Iraq?

Did Bush apologize to veterans who fought to defend our freedoms when he said he thought that a "dictatorship would be a heckuva lot easier just so long as I (he) am the dictator?"

Did Bush apologize to fellow Christians for saying "sh!t" into a live mic and flipping off the camera before giving a televised speech?

Did Bush apologize for immediately attacking Kerry for his comments without first giving the guy a chance to clarify them?

The answer to the last 4 is a resounding, "No."

Thank you for playing Spot the Hypocrite with us today. Maryann has some lovely parting gifts for you backstage. :bandana:

THE GRAMMAR PATROL HAVE SHOWN UP ON THE MESSAGE BORED, EVERYBODY SCRAM

That would be "THE GRAMMAR PATROL HAVE HAS SHOWN UP ON THE MESSAGE BORED (we'll let this one pass); EVERYBODY SCRAM!"

In your case, we already know you didn't get pass the third grade.

That would be "THE GRAMMAR PATROL HAVE HAS SHOWN UP ON THE MESSAGE BORED (we'll let this one pass); EVERYBODY SCRAM!"

In your case, we already know you didn't get pass the third grade.

Thank you for proving my point that you are a focking douche. :dunno: :dunno:

getting laid every now and then might help undouche you.

That's a sad video...

Not to mention all the innocent Iraqi's who have lost their lives. It's all pathetic.

Did Bush apologize to the blind guy? Maybe he did, I haven't heard.

Did Bush apologize to the troops for mocking their inability to locate his missing WMDs in Iraq?

Did Bush apologize to veterans who fought to defend our freedoms when he said he thought that a "dictatorship would be a heckuva lot easier just so long as I (he) am the dictator?"

Did Bush apologize to fellow Christians for saying "sh!t" into a live mic and flipping off the camera before giving a televised speech?

Did Bush apologize for immediately attacking Kerry for his comments without first giving the guy a chance to clarify them?

The answer to the last 4 is a resounding, "No."

Thank you for playing Spot the Hypocrite with us today. Maryann has some lovely parting gifts for you backstage. :first:

Maybe the Republicans can act all offended and turn these gaffs into a media circus. :banana:

Get people's minds off the real issues. :dunno:

Maybe the Republicans can act all offended and turn these gaffs into a media circus. :rolleyes:

Get people's minds off the real issues. :shocking:

exactly my point from yesterday, people were getting testy because they thought i was siding with republicans, i was merely commenting on how during elections politicians turn the view away from their stances on issues and instead concentrate on media fock ups and such...

if kerry would have been concentrating on telling people why a vote for him or people he backs is in the greater interest of our country instead of trying to take a cheap shot (which backfired) at the current president we wouldn't be saying how retarded he is.

the sad thing is... is that people eat this shiot up

Democrats are all child molesting sex offenders who want to steal your money and give it to illegal immigrants.

That is all.