Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

I have big news

Waddya know, we have something in common. My wife is 3 months pregnant too.

:blink:

How's that going? Hope all is well. Please let us know.

Ts & Ps

Wrong thread.

"t!ts and Pussies" should be in a Joneo thread.

Although that's what got Todd in this situation. :blink:

Poster Posts

Eagles Green 2

Recliner Pilot 2

jerryskids 2

resser2 1

Ravens 03 1

Mungwater 1

hoffdaddy 1

NewbieJr 1

wiffleball 1

Brown Eyed Girl 1

Snuff 1

paradoxical 1

Big Blue 06 1

Giants Fan 1

Carrie 1

stop talking cheerleader 1

TylerRoseFan 1

Mephisto 1

babycakes 1

Jeremy 1

Voltaire 1

Fun Bags 1

Jessy 1

cgod 1

lagarzlebrew 1

tony hardware 1

frank 1

Q.Lazzarus 1

TommyGavin 1

Shaft41 1

30 Fat, Bald & Texan 1

Chronic Husker 1

TheNewGirl 1

Vikings4ever 1

parrot 1

jets24 1

donhaas 1

Strike 1

Cdub100 1

Fervid Ro 1

I :wub: you all. :thumbsup:

Congrats dude :thumbsup:

My wife and I just found out we are having a baby boy, our first, and I can not tell you how ever since i found that out, ive been walking on cloud 9. I know it would be the same with a girl, except now i dont need to get my shotgun license.

Congrats dude, and best of luck :wub:

How's that going? Hope all is well. Please let us know.

My wife only vomited once in a two week span, so I was getting comfortable that the worst was behind us (for those that don't know, the first three months of pregnancy are usually the worst). But lately she's vomited three times in the last four days. She had a regulary scheduled doctor's visit today. Her mother's been in town for the last few days (consequently I've relocated and been sleeping in the spare bed) to take care of her. My MIL is great.

She's back at home now so she must be OK, they've hospitalized her both of the last two times she went for a checkup. I'll find out more in a couple of hours when I go home and we talk.

I have some in-laws on my bro's side who are in the field. If there is a specific question you might have, maybe by some miracle I can be of help (don't think they are ob-gyns, tho). I hope all goes well, regardless.

I have some in-laws on my bro's side who are in the field. If there is a specific question you might have, maybe by some miracle I can be of help (don't think they are ob-gyns, tho). I hope all goes well, regardless.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Apparently the baby is fine. Now I guess there's something about the placenta's location that the doctors don't like. Something about it being 'in front.' Between my Chinese and my wife's English, medical descriptions and technical words are lost in translation. It's always some new quasi-complication to worry us.

My wife has already missed a month of work, the doctor recommends she take more time off but she decided to go ahead and go back but try to take it easier (when she works, she does 12 hour days). She has a good job and likes it; she's already jeopardized it enough as is taking so much time off. It's not like the US, in China if you take too long for medical or pregnancy issues -or for any reason they feel like- they can fire you.