Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Vote who best represents you...

As soon as I find a beer drinkin', cigar smoking, Vegas lovin', over eatin', golfin', fishin', huntin', fantasy football playin', big titty lovin', football watchin', non-lawyer that believes people need to take personal responsibility for themselves I will vote for them. Until that happens I will continue to vote for the individuals I believe will fock me the least.

As soon as I find a beer drinkin', cigar smoking, Vegas lovin', over eatin', golfin', fishin', huntin', fantasy football playin', big titty lovin', football watchin', non-lawyer that believes people need to take personal responsibility for themselves I will vote for them. Until that happens I will continue to vote for the individuals I believe will fock me the least.

i know one that's close :pointstosky:

Hence the word..."best" in there. Not that perfectly represent you...but best...compared to the others.

Simple logic can go along way if you actually use it.

Hence the word..."best" in there. Not that perfectly represent you...but best...compared to the others.

Simple logic can go along way if you actually use it.

When one party was listed as the answer it became obvious logic was not a consideration.

If non-practicing lawyer is ok, then Clinton is your man. If he could run again.

I miss that sommbitch. I reallly do. :lol:

I'm proudly voting for gridlock and checks and balances. :lol:

Yeah, same here. Normally I consider each candidate on their own merit, but the Republicans have had 6 years to hold Bush accountable for some of his BS and they chose not to. Out they go! :lol:

FWIW I think I'd have voted for the Dems in the major positions anyway.

If non-practicing lawyer is ok, then Clinton is your man. If he could run again.

please find your way back to tdz, tia

:lol:

hey i didnt start this thread :clap:

One of your aliases, perhaps?

no, it was Sho Nuff, it was one of them weird ones where nothing shows up after you post the message, and then I made the first post saying republicans. Now it shows me on the front page as the thread starter :clap: