Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Eli > Peyton

as far as suckiness. OUCH it must hurt to be a giants fan right about now.

with the talent eli supposedly has, i'm sure it does hurt because as a giants fan you might be thinking he would be able to overcome their recent rash of injuries. but that is out the window....like a cup of warm piss!!

with the talent eli supposedly has, i'm sure it does hurt because as a giants fan you might be thinking he would be able to overcome their recent rash of injuries. but that is out the window....like a cup of warm piss!!

SOLD!

Watching the Giants lose makes me feel a little bit better.

Good thing they traded him for Rivers, Merriman, plus Kaeding.

Giants fans must love Eli and Archie manning

Ever since he and his overrated daddy cried to get Eli out of San Diego I've rooted against this goofy-looking fock. If his last name was anything other than Manning, he certainly wouldn't get the pub he undeservedly receives.

I wish nothing but interceptions and bone-crushing sacks for Eli.

Ever since he and his overrated daddy cried to get Eli out of San Diego I've rooted against this goofy-looking fock. If his last name was anything other than Manning, he certainly wouldn't get the pub he undeservedly receives.

I wish nothing but interceptions and bone-crushing sacks for Eli.

Wow, bitter charger fan much? lol

Check the sig. Seems like a Lions fan to me :dunno:

Would someone remind me again who Eli has at WR other than Burress? I can't seem to recall who the ###### LOSERS are.

Eli is definitely not improving. Granted, playing without his starting left tackle hasn't helped things, but he has been fortunate to be surrounded with an awesome group of supporting stars.

It's very early in his career and his pedigree says that he has the mind and talent to be a great one , but there's no denying that, at this point, he's been a disappointment.

Would someone remind me again who Eli has at WR other than Burress? I can't seem to recall who the ###### LOSERS are.

Who did Brady have his 2nd year, 1st as a starter when the Patriots won the superbowl? :dunno:

Let me help you.

Wide Receivers
+----------------------+----+-----------------------+----------------------+
| Name				 |  G |  RSH  YARD   AVG  TD  |  REC  YARD   AVG  TD |
+----------------------+----+-----------------------+----------------------+
| Troy Brown		   | 16 |   11	91   8.3   0  |  101  1199  11.9   5 |
| Fred Coleman		 |  7 |	0	 0   0.0   0  |	2	50  25.0   0 |
| Bert Emanuel		 |  2 |	0	 0   0.0   0  |	4	25   6.2   0 |
| Charles Johnson	  | 14 |	0	 0   0.0   0  |   14   111   7.9   1 |
| David Patten		 | 16 |	5	67  13.4   1  |   51   749  14.7   4 |
| Torrance Small	   |  2 |	0	 0   0.0   0  |	4	29   7.2   0

next question

What does Charger fan have to be bitter about? They made out like bandits in the deal.

Doesn't really matter since Eli and Cocklin refuse to throw to the best receiver on the team.

yeah, having shockey, tiki and plax aren't near enough weapons. :pointstosky:

Doesn't really matter since Eli and Cocklin refuse to throw to the best receiver on the team.

Shockey owner, aren't you?

yeah, having shockey, tiki and plax aren't near enough weapons. :huh:

Yes he has those superstars but he lost Toomer. How can any QB be expected to continue of they lose their 4th best receiver :D

Yes he has those superstars but he lost Toomer. How can any QB be expected to continue of they lose their 4th best receiver <_<

Well put.

Nope; I just hate 23 year old punks who come into the NFL and b!tch and moan about what team they wanna play for. And when poppa Archie got into the mix, that did it for me.

Do you recall the look on his face at the draft when he held up the Charger jersey on stage? You would've thought they'd dipped that jersey in ammonia before handing it to him. What a focking dweeb.

Seems like a Lions fan to me.

Bite your tongue, junior. FORMER Lion fan. <_<

Nope; I just hate 23 year old punks who come into the NFL and b!tch and moan about what team they wanna play for.

<_<

That's why I hate that POS Elway. I wish Baltimore would have a had the stones to call his bluff and he could have ended up nothing more than a yankee farm hand.

Bite your tongue, junior. FORMER Lion fan. :argue:

no one can blame you for that.

Just remember something though... in 1990 the Patriots were worse as an orginization than Detroit is now. There *IS* hope, but it all starts with a new owner.

First off, lets start by calming down Ed JR and his Manning hating. Eli is better than the ULTIMATE system QB, Tom Brady. Brady won the football lottery by being handed a great coach and solid defense. Alls he had to do was NOT fock it up and he did just that. God job Tom! :banana:

As for Eli being a baby about the Chargers.... lets take a step back and look at San Diego. Sure, all looks real good now for the Bolts but has there ever been a cheaper, tigher-azz team than the Chargers? Hardly. As an athelete, it is understood why you might want to avoid a place that continually does NOT spend any money and always tries to get out of paying anyone. This is just factual history, not my opinion..I could care less about the Chargers.

So, lets say YOU are coming out of college and are about to be drafted by a NON-spending team that just doesnt seem to committ to winning like other franchises do. What would YOU do? Just accept it and hope for the best? Maybe, but that is a greater risk than playing for a NY team that has the wallet open. The Chargers and the Spanos family have a reputation for being cheap and thats a fact. Sure, everything looks all rosy now because they are winning and really over-acheiving. Hey thats great, maybe they'll win the SB and even thats cool. But, stats show that the Bolts tend to be REALLY conservative with players and you rarely see them ante-up. So, Eli had a legitimite concern that he would be stuck with a sh!tty team forever. He so far is WRONG but at the time it made sense.

Kind of like Leinharts career being OVER since being drafted by the perennial LOSER Cardinals. You KNOW that his throat got all knotted up when the Cardinals drafted him. Why? Because he knows that this team could make Gale Sayers and Joe Montana look bad. B)

Just try and see the other side of things is all Im saying. But, right now, YUP, the Giants look like idiots and so do Archie and Eli.... :argue:

First off, lets start by calming down Ed JR and his Manning hating. Eli is better than the ULTIMATE system QB, Tom Brady.

I also lost every bit of what little credibility I had with this statement so I'll stop typing now.

:argue:

...in 1990 the Patriots were worse as an orginization than Detroit is now....

Well, in 1990 Patriot fans could at least relive the excitement of going to the Super Bowl just 5 years earlier; current and FORMER Lion fans need to read old newspaper clippings on microfiche to relive the glory of the Lions organization from the 1950s.

This organization rivals the Clippers as one of the worst-run teams in all of sports, especially over the last 5-plus seasons.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but.....

Well, in 1990 Patriot fans could at least relive the excitement of going to the Super Bowl just 5 years earlier; current and FORMER Lion fans need to read old newspaper clippings on microfiche to relive the glory of the Lions organization from the 1950s.

This organization rivals the Clippers as one of the worst-run teams in all of sports, especially over the last 5-plus seasons.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but.....

The Patriots were so bad they were nearly moved to St. Louis.

Sure, all looks real good now for the Bolts but has there ever been a cheaper, tigher-azz team than the Chargers? Hardly.

You could not be more wrong. Alex Spanos can't hold Bill Bidwell's jock when it comes to being a cheap tight-azz.