Sign in to follow this  
Snuff

My left arm is numb

WTF?

For the last two days my left arm, all the way down and through my hand, has a numb feeling. I still have movement though.

You know the feeling you get when you hit your funny bone? Thats the feeling I have and it's constant.

Chest feels ok, everything else is ok.

What the focking fock?

WTF?

For the last two days my left arm, all the way down and through my hand, has a numb feeling. I still have movement though.

You know the feeling you get when you hit your funny bone? Thats the feeling I have and it's constant.

Chest feels ok, everything else is ok.

What the focking fock?

Pinched nerve :dunno:

You will probably live

Pinched nerve :headbanger:

You will probably live

:mad:

Never had a pinched nerve last for a couple days. Getting old sucks.

Are you a smoker?

Nope. I dip.

I have the same problem, except my leg is the same way. The doctors found a tumor in my head. :headbanger: The Surgeon says most likely non cancerous. My symptoms have gotten much worse also, I have headaches, and all I hear is crackling in my left ear. The leg and arm thing started this summer. It's most likely nothing, but go see a doctor anyways. I'll probably be having surgery over the holidays. If I woud have went in earlier, I might have it out by now.

Can I have your lungs?

Can I have your lip?

I have the same problem, except my leg is the same way. The doctors found a tumor in my head. :headbanger: The Surgeon says most likely non cancerous. My symptoms have gotten much worse also, I have headaches, and all I hear is crackling in my left ear. The leg and arm thing started this summer. It's most likely nothing, but go see a doctor anyways. I'll probably be having surgery over the holidays. If I woud have went in earlier, I might have it out by now.

It's nudda toomah.

Even swap?

Throw in your liver and done deal!

Throw in your liver and done deal!

Hey, livers are easy! They just take a piece of it and, within 6 months, both donor and donee have complete livers. Only organ other than the skin that regenerates itself.

We got us a deal. I'll round up my pocketknife and Coleman cooler.

Hey, livers are easy! They just take a piece of it and, within 6 months, both donor and donee have complete livers. Only organ other than the skin that regenerates itself.

I think JT is serious. :banana:

:banana:

Time for the stranger.

Me likey the stranger.

Have you been throwing an unusual amount of split-fingered fastballs? Then w/out question, you will need Tommy John surgery! (As previously posted)

Have you been throwing an unusual amount of split-fingered fastballs? Then w/out question, you will need Tommy John surgery! (As previously posted)

I fell hard on my left wrist during a hockey game and that hurt for a week. And that was right before this started.

:shocking:

I had that surgery without ever pitching (control poblems), there are other ways that you can fock up that nerve, mine was cut somehow and it did cause my arm to go numb.

I had that surgery without ever pitching (control poblems), there are other ways that you can fock up that nerve, mine was cut somehow and it did cause my arm to go numb.

I thought you were focking with me.

Where is that nerve? Did it cause pain? I need details dadblangit!

It's nudda toomah.

That's what I thought, I figured it was a pinched nerve in my back. I had been having back pain. Go have it looked at if it lasts. The last thing I wante dot do was go to a doctor, but my wife dragged me there, and I'm glad she did.

I have the same problem, except my leg is the same way. The doctors found a tumor in my head. :cheers: The Surgeon says most likely non cancerous. My symptoms have gotten much worse also, I have headaches, and all I hear is crackling in my left ear. The leg and arm thing started this summer. It's most likely nothing, but go see a doctor anyways. I'll probably be having surgery over the holidays. If I woud have went in earlier, I might have it out by now.

Well, I would like to be the first to apologize for any attacks I have made on you in heated political discussions. It’s not your fault you hold the views that you do. It’s the T U M O R’s.

It’s all coming together now.

That's what I thought, I figured it was a pinched nerve in my back. I had been having back pain. Go have it looked at if it lasts. The last thing I wante dot do was go to a doctor, but my wife dragged me there, and I'm glad she did.

I just may if this persists much longer. I've had a bad back for many years, and the nerves get screwed up (sciatica sp?) down the leg, etc....

Chiropractor is the only thing that helps me.

I'm thinking it's like this, but I am definitly gonna keep my eye on it.

Well, I would like to be the first to apologize for any attacks I have made on you in heated political discussions. It’s not your fault you hold the views that you do. It’s the T U M O R’s.

It’s all coming together now.

Well, I do have memory loss on occasion, but my views are based on right and wrong, and a tumor isn't skewing that. :thumbsup:

I thought you were focking with me.

Where is that nerve? Did it cause pain? I need details dadblangit!

This can explain it a helluvalot better than I can.

My pinky finger and the one next to it were the most numb (though the entire arm felt numb), I didn't do anything about it for about a year before I fineally did anything about it and the waiting is where I went wromg. Physical Therapy would have taken care of it otherwise.

This can explain it a helluvalot better than I can.

My pinky finger and the one next to it were the most numb (though the entire arm felt numb), I didn't do anything about it for about a year before I fineally did anything about it and the waiting is where I went wromg. Physical Therapy would have taken care of it otherwise.

Thanks for the link.

Doesn't that suck, how us men wait things out, thinking it'll get better? And it never does, and then we're focked big time. I think this is the only area where women beat men in the common sense category.