Sign in to follow this  
Q.Lazzarus

I'm cleaning out my closet

Roland Cube 60 guitar amp. Literally brand new, it's been opened and plugged in once since I bought it. It was $350 new, I'll ship it to someone for $200 obo.

Onkyo TX-8511 120watt per channel stereo receiver. Less than 5 hours on it. $125 obo.

Marantz CD5000 high end cd player. paid $300 sell for $125

Maui Jim Big Island sunglasses new, never worn with case and paperwork Paid $250 sell for $125 obo

Senneheiser eh250 headphones. less than 5 hours. Complete with packaging $30

Brand new set of golf clubs. Custom made Ping clones 3-W unused. Steel shaft. Stiff. Best for players 6'2" or taller $120 obo.

Rio Karma 20gb dap The best sounding mp3 player of all time! Complete with dock, and all cables. Minty. $100 obo.

Epi LP Plain top guitar w/hard shell case, and Grover tuners $349 obo. brand new. Honeyburst.

Lots of other stuff that I'll post later. Anyone interested shoot me an email.

how much are you selling 'the guy you once let give you a rim job in college because you were drunk and lonely' for?

wait for it,

wait for it...

Anyone? I'm in the dealin' mood. I'm also selling a 2006 Epi LP plaintop with Grovers, and HSC. Mint. $349 obo.

:rolleyes:

Q. Laz, you've got email.

Hit me back. :mad:

Pics sent.

I'd take the headphones at $30 plus shipping.

Sorry I listed the HD250's, but I'm keeping those. What I meant was the eh250's. The HD250's are my best set of cans, and I highly reccomend them. The eh250's have a bit more bass response, and are fantastic for Rock and rap. Sorry about the mix up.

Sorry I listed the HD250's, but I'm keeping those. What I meant was the eh250's. The HD250's are my best set of cans, and I highly reccomend them. The eh250's have a bit more bass response, and are fantastic for Rock and rap. Sorry about the mix up.

Oops. Never mind.

HD 250 = $180

EH 250 = $60

Maui Jim Big Island sunglasses new, never worn with case and paperwork Paid $250 sell for $125 obo

What color are the frames and lenses?

Mrs. Toro told me that her husband could really use your penus pump if you don't need it anymore.

Mrs. Toro told me that her husband could really use your penus pump if you don't need it anymore.

She lied to you bro she is gettin more than enough. I hear she is hanging out with Mung and Wiffle. That's why they never invite Toro to go "drink" with them. :mad: