Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

"Mom of the Year" Nomination

So this lady 'rents' out her 9-year old daughter to a pedophile for $20 per shot?

===============================================

Appeals Court: 10-Year Sentence Too Light for Woman Who Rented Daughter to Pedophile

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A federal appeals court tossed out the 10-year prison sentence of a St. Louis, Mo., woman who rented her 9-year-old daughter out to a pedophile more than 200 times at $20 a session.

The court said the woman's punishment was too lenient. But until a court decides otherwise, the woman still faces a 10-year prison term.

The woman, whose name is being withheld to protect her daughter's identity, often held the girl down in their home while Joe J. Champion of Granite City, Ill., molested her, according to court documents. The daughter testified the molestation occurred about twice a week, either in the bathroom or her mother's bedroom.

The woman was typically paid $20 by Champion each time she allowed her daughter to be abused by him.

The abuse began when the daughter was nine and continued for two years, both the daughter and Champion testified, according to court documents.

Link

Wow, good competition for the woman who stuck her baby in a microwave, but I don't know if it can match up to the woman who used her baby as a club to hit her boyfriend (baby then died of its injuries).

Wow, good competition for the woman who stuck her baby in a microwave, but I don't know if it can match up to the woman who used her baby as a club to hit her boyfriend (baby then died of its injuries).

This is like a who's who of human crap.

Every time I hear these horrible stories - I can't help but be curious as to what kind of a life the mother/father whatever had to have had i norder to bring about this behavior.

Obviously they should be punished, but I'd bet that if you could look into their pasts, you would feel sorry for them as victims before they became the abusers.

As said above - how could you do that to your child?

Sad. :banana:

Obviously they should be punished, but I'd bet that if you could look into their pasts, you would feel sorry for them as victims before they became the abusers.

No...no I would not. These walking, talking pieces of day old dog sh|t do not deserve or get my sympathy.

They should sexually assault that kunt of a mother w/a chainsaw.