Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Packers 34, Vikings 3

mathematically alive for the playoffs.... :banana:

sucks that this game is not on TV; :banana:

NFL is forcing me to booze it up at a bar :headbanger:

sig bets: I will take them all. I'm calling you all out: Jess, bammbamm, BLs, Viking (Nation, 4ever, fan24, etc.), Perennial Contender (NOBODY can beat the VIkings); RedTodd, Mozzy, Duckstupid,

:D

Is Driver a good play tonight? I'm hearing 60% chance of rain. Is he a must start? or should he be benched for:

S. Smith, Colston, Wayne

Need to start 3 guys and it's hard to decide which one of these guys takes a seat in the Super Bowl :thumbsdown:

Is Driver a good play tonight? I'm hearing 60% chance of rain. Is he a must start? or should he be benched for:

S. Smith, Colston, Wayne

Need to start 3 guys and it's hard to decide which one of these guys takes a seat in the Super Bowl :thumbsup:

It's been raining non-stop in Madison.

Green Bay?? Probably sunny and 72 :doh:

mathematically alive for the playoffs.... :lol:

sucks that this game is not on TV; :D

NFL is forcing me to booze it up at a bar :doh:

sig bets: I will take them all. I'm calling you all out: Jess, bammbamm, BLs, Viking (Nation, 4ever, fan24, etc.), Perennial Contender (NOBODY can beat the VIkings); RedTodd, Mozzy, Duckstupid,

:thumbsup:

1 week sig bet. Let the interception fest begin!

Thursday Weather:

Forecast details from Storm Team 5

Today - Cloudy. A chance of rain and sleet during the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Tonight - Rain likely. Areas of fog. Lows in the middle 30s. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

It'gonna be a wet one if you look at the radar!

good luck

If its wet and rainy, expect a low scoring game. Pack wont be able to run and passes will be dropping like flys. Pack 17- Vikes 14

You're on!!

Who else? :dunno:

I'll take a slice of that pie.

One week sig bet, placed.

I all most forgot.....

SKOL :dunno:

You're on donny boy. I bet you're not sober enough to remember the halftime score. One week sig bet?

Oh, and Tarvaris Jackson is going to get his ass handed to him. Welcome to the NFL rook.

I can't wait to watch Fav-re toss a couple picks tonight! Not to mention watching Jackson and Taylor run wild on that sorry packer d!

mediocre bowl is on tonight!

You're on donny boy. I bet you're not sober enough to remember the halftime score. One week sig bet?

That's funny that you mention this (not that it's so far-fetched :first: ) but my office Christmas party is at 5 today.

Halftime could be at least 8:30. Switch the bet to the beginning of the game and you're on :rolleyes:

No work tomorrow :sleep:

serious question for my championship game:

Wayne, Driver, Housyourmomma

pick 2

more specifically: Driver or Housh??

TIA

LODAsm

WEATHER: Accuweather.com for Green Bay has mostly cloudy skies, not much chance of rain, from 7-10PM CST.

DRIVER: I'm starting Sir Donald Driver regardless. GB will be forced to pass all night long. Last game against MIN, Driver went off with his best stat line of year. The best thing about Driver is his consistency. Just when you think he'll do squat, he'll typically at least get in the end zone for you. I'm expecting about 6-7 catches for 90-100 yds, one going for a score. By the way, he made the damn Pro Bowl this year... why would you consider benching him? For some raindrops that may or may not come? if you bench him, I gaurantee you'll be cursing yourself out come the 3rd quarter tonight. :unsure: Not what you want to be doing during fantasy Superbowl weekend... :shocking:

L8TR

pick 2

TIA

LODAsm

damn thats tough, housh had a down week last week so he'll probably do well this week, but the vikes pass d plays like a junior high football team. I think I would go driver, plus your a homer and if driver goes off on your bench you're going to be pissed. yea start wayne for sure, he's going huge this week, or at least I hope so!

pick 2

TIA

LODAsm

I'd go with Housh. With Champ locking down CJ, Housh should see a lot of looks.

I've got to play Favre in 2 leagues

I'm not overly excited about playing him over Vick, but I dont want to take a rish of Vick reagrevating his injury :cheers:

I'd go with Housh. With Champ locking down CJ, Housh should see a lot of looks.

:thumbsup:

What about bad weather in Denver? Is Palmer hurt?

I like mozzy's advice better :(

but you make sense :cheers:

I can't wait to watch Fav-re toss a couple picks tonight! Not to mention watching Jackson and Taylor run wild on that sorry packer d!

mediocre bowl is on tonight!

Yes, Tape up those ribs and get to running. I wanna see green and yellow bodies all over the field and a flash of purple that was Chet Taylor!

:pointstosky: focking penalties, I'm here whenever you are donhass

I'm sure he's sleeping of fhis Pabst hangover. :thumbsdown:

What the heck was up with Childress?????? You change QBs but not the game plan? It looked like Brad Johnson back there but with a tan. :thumbsdown:

mathematically alive for the playoffs.... :headbanger:

sucks that this game is not on TV; :banana:

NFL is forcing me to booze it up at a bar :pointstosky:

:thumbsdown:

I watched it on my computer.... I found out about this last week and watched the 49ers beat Seattle....

The quality isn't as good a TV ...but in a pinch it works...

here is the URL..

http://www.sopcast.org/player/index.jsp

What the heck was up with Childress?????? You change QBs but not the game plan? It looked like Brad Johnson back there but with a tan. :mad:

childress game plans have really sucked this year, every game its the exact same junk. Yea lets bench Marcus Robinson because the other recievers are so good :D, not that Robinson is great but he's better than the junk that was on the field last night. The only thing different about this game was they didn't score on the first drive of the game, and he lets Jackson throw one damn deep ball all game, like you said just keep johnson in if your not going to change anything :mad:

I watched the game last night at the Big Ten Pub, the sound was off, but I got the gist of it.

There were two 48-year-old guys in there who I think got lost on their way to the Gopher Crossing in Cross Plains -- wearing a too-small 1995 Central Division Champions sweatshirt and a Chmura jersey -- drinking Brandy Old Fashion sweets. Neither of them were wearing their gear ironically, I should mention.

Lots of Viking fans there. Lots of Bears fans, too :huh: FIBs :thumbsup:

Irregardless, I'll have sigs for two of you guys when things start clearing up.

hoffdaddy, you won your bet :)

Driver = 99 yards :mad:

seems like they were taking catches away from him left and right through penalties and replay. I swear he went into the locker room for awhile, too.

One more freakin' yard for the bonus :mad:

That Viking QB was horrible.

Did somebody pour a beer on sharper??

:mad:

Regardless, then.

at least I know how to spell color and flavor :thumbsup:

You live in America Jr. - spell like it :huh:

Is it just me, or was watching that game last night as, kinda like watching Ray Charles and Hellen Keller play tennis.....