Sign in to follow this  
steamypoop

blind date cutey pt 2

went on a second date tonight but it was kind of short just two hours met her for a few games of pool and some tacos by her workplcae. while we're playing she sort of stood up next to me before going to the bathroom and i put my arm around her and she kissed me on the mouth but not like a real kiss. then afterward i walked her to her car and got 1-2 more of those but thats it. shes going out of town on friday through new years and doesnt have time to get togther tomorrow or thurs night so it was just a couple hours tonight then another week before i see her. she did email last time though to set up a date tonight. so what gives girl geeks do you do this with a guy you just want to be friends with? or is it just bad timing with the holidays and just let it go see what happens when she gets back? no sweatshirt this time by the way tight top and the jugs look pretty good estimated 36c. :doublethumbsup:

went on a second date tonight but it was kind of short just two hours met her for a few games of pool and some tacos by her workplcae. while we're playing she sort of stood up next to me before going to the bathroom and i put my arm around her and she kissed me on the mouth but not like a real kiss. then afterward i walked her to her car and got 1-2 more of those but thats it. shes going out of town on friday through new years and doesnt have time to get togther tomorrow or thurs night so it was just a couple hours tonight then another week before i see her. she did email last time though to set up a date tonight. so what gives girl geeks do you do this with a guy you just want to be friends with? or is it just bad timing with the holidays and just let it go see what happens when she gets back? no sweatshirt this time by the way tight top and the jugs look pretty good estimated 36c. :doublethumbsup:

I'd say bad timing. People make New Years plans months in advance and it makes if for a hectic time of year. Even if they were crap kisses they're still kisses. You can't always expect to be sucking major face after two dates if this is a girl with a little self respect.

I'd say bad timing. People make New Years plans months in advance and it makes if for a hectic time of year. Even if they were crap kisses they're still kisses. You can't always expect to be sucking major face after two dates if this is a girl with a little self respect.

oh im okay with waiting i jerk off a whole lot. i just want to know if a girl would do that as a friend thing.

recently divorced and dont know wtf im doing. :doublethumbsup:

Mebbe your breath smells like steamypoop? :P

oh im okay with waiting i jerk off a whole lot. i just want to know if a girl would do that as a friend thing.

recently divorced and dont know wtf im doing. :doublethumbsup:

Hard to say if this is a "friend" thing or not. That's something you will just have to feel out over time or until you guys get to where you actually sit down and talk about your feelings and shat.

How was it not a real kiss?

no tongue or nothing closed mouth just lips.

do girls do that on a second date after a blind date unless they're interested? :doublethumbsup:

no tongue or nothing closed mouth just lips.

do girls do that on a second date after a blind date unless they're interested? :cheers:

depends on the girl!

did you try for a bigger kiss? or did you just give her a peck? was it a long peck?

what was her body language?

depends on the girl!

did you try for a bigger kiss? or did you just give her a peck? was it a long peck?

what was her body language?

no i didnt try for more im a nice guy dont want to be pushy. cant really tell on the body language felt like more than friendly but wtf do i know? :cheers:

Dont put the poosay on a pedastal. Save your work for the bedroom or couch. Chill and wait or stage an opportunity for you both to be slightly drunk near your or her couch then.........go strait for the pooper. 1st ta 5th........its the only way i drive and the only way I fock! Make it happen or get the fock outta there, much more tail waiting.

no i didnt try for more im a nice guy dont want to be pushy. cant really tell on the body language felt like more than friendly but wtf do i know? :cheers:

well, maybe right now she's thinking "does this guy like me? he isn't making any moves"... :dunno:

look, just draw her close, and if you have an intimate silent moment, go for a normal closed mouth kiss... hold it there 1/2 second longer that you think is appropriate... then slightly reduce the pressure, and see if you feel her lips start to part. They dont have to part much, just slightly, then part yours, she will part them more and more, and before you know it, you're having an open mouthed kiss without stepping on her toes or making it something "cheap".

YWIA

I don't know. With a username like "steamypoop" I can't even tell you what I picture you looking or smelling like.

:cheers:

It definitely depends on the girl like Big_Pete said. Personally I think she's into you as more than a friend from the sound of it.

went on a second date tonight but it was kind of short just two hours met her for a few games of pool and some tacos by her workplcae.

Not a good idea for a second date.

while we're playing she sort of stood up next to me before going to the bathroom and i put my arm around her and she kissed me on the mouth but not like a real kiss.

Can't really be sure what this means

then afterward i walked her to her car and got 1-2 more of those but thats it.

Did you try for more? You phrase it like she's the one leading/initiating everything

she did email last time though to set up a date tonight.

Did she set it up? Or did she say I'm free... and then you set it up?

so what gives girl geeks do you do this with a guy you just want to be friends with?

You really should know. You're not perceptive or don't date a lot?

or is it just bad timing with the holidays and just let it go see what happens when she gets back

??

no sweatshirt this time by the way tight top

This is a very good sign.

Well, that's your problem. You like her, right? If she gave you the tongue you wouldn't think that was pushy, would you? The opposite also applies. The tight top showing off the cans is a VERY good sign. If she gave this date to you as a courtesy and nothing more, she probably wouldn't have worn that just to make sure you didn't get the wrong idea. Be more selective about your dates. 2 hours for a 2nd date is a BAD idea. You need to make serious progress on the 3rd date. You need something longer, more romantic, more opportunities to be close to her, and at least a little bit of tongue.

Personally I think she's into you as more than a friend from the sound of it.

steamypoop didn't make any advances, so it's tough to say. The fact that he got a 2nd date speaks well for his chances (as long as he doesn't continue to be a "nice guy").

Dont put the poosay on a pedastal. Save your work for the bedroom or couch. Chill and wait or stage an opportunity for you both to be slightly drunk near your or her couch then.........go strait for the pooper. 1st ta 5th........its the only way i drive and the only way I fock! Make it happen or get the fock outta there, much more tail waiting.

:P :cheers:

went on a second date tonight but it was kind of short just two hours met her for a few games of pool and some tacos by her workplcae. while we're playing she sort of stood up next to me before going to the bathroom and i put my arm around her and she kissed me on the mouth but not like a real kiss. then afterward i walked her to her car and got 1-2 more of those but thats it. shes going out of town on friday through new years and doesnt have time to get togther tomorrow or thurs night so it was just a couple hours tonight then another week before i see her. she did email last time though to set up a date tonight. so what gives girl geeks do you do this with a guy you just want to be friends with? or is it just bad timing with the holidays and just let it go see what happens when she gets back? no sweatshirt this time by the way tight top and the jugs look pretty good estimated 36c. :clap:

No way I'd kiss a guy at all if I just thought of him as a friend (other than that European cheek-kiss thing, and then only after I knew him a while and knew he'd understand it was just a friend thing). So even if they weren't "real" kisses, she likes you. She's probably waiting for you to make more of a move, and thinking highly of you for not pressuring or coming on too strong. Good luck.

Wow!!

Pool AND tacos!!!

I can't believe she hasn't let you fock her and her sister yet. :P

There's nothing more romantic than guacamole and beer burps. Way to go pimp. :clap:

I'd be in the camp that thinks she probably does like you. There are a lot of reasons for the not so intimate kisses - She could like to take it slow and by defining the level of passion she gets to go at her own pace, or because she's leaving for a little bit maybe she didn't want to get into something extremely physical tonight. Go out again and see how it goes.

i would say that she is into you....

these are the first kisses you have had with her right???

one GREAT sign in that SHE initiated them... i think that she is mebbe tryin to tell you that she wants to be more intimate, and she thinks that you are playing it a little too conservative/slow. I think that she only gave you "pecks" because she didn't want to come off as a wh0re... but at the same time i think she is giving you the green light to be a little more assertive. I'd say at some point during the next date you should intiate a longer kiss... just to see where she stands (if she pulls away, or if she's really into it)...

even if i was wrong and she wasn't that into you... and she ended up backing away... it'd still be nice to know where you stand :pointstosky:

I think that she only gave you "pecks" because she didn't want to come off as a wh0re...

She's no Itsjw that's for sure

nothing wrong with assertive women... :blink:

unless they can take a fisting... :pointstosky:

I dont know I didnt read all that but I WILL give you a tip. DONTTAKE CHICK ADVICE FROM bigpete. Just dont do it.

HTH

I dont know I didnt read all that but I WILL give you a tip. DONTTAKE CHICK ADVICE FROM bigpete. Just dont do it.

HTH

Damn - you beat me to it!

:thumbsup:

Tongue is very personal, don't even go there unless she does.

She is into you but don't be surprised if you and she are just dating at this point. Meaning don't be surprise if she is juggling and isn't ready to commit to you yet.

Believe me, after those two exciting dates, you are hardly a prize to want to hold on to. :thumbsup: