Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Police identify gunman as a Muslim

The religion of peace. :cheers:

The shooter was a MUSLIM and the main strem media won't tell us. They are keeping it from us.

WHY????

:angry: :dunno:

I think in this case his religon is irrelevant. Well that is, if it turns out to be a random shooting like columbine and a few of the other shootings that have taken place. If he did it in the name of allah, iraq, infidels, al-queda, that kind of thing, then i could see the relevence.

I think in this case his religon is irrelevant. Well that is, if it turns out to be a random shooting like columbine and a few of the other shootings that have taken place. If he did it in the name of allah, iraq, infidels, al-queda, that kind of thing, then i could see the relevence.

You won't see the relevence, the TV news won't touch it. :cheers:

So you say it's irrelevant BEFORE finding out his motive :cheers:

Wait a minute, I thought they had a sign outside of Utah that said:

"You (& your ten wives) must be 100% Mormon to enter" :cheers:

You won't see the relevence, the TV news won't touch it. :wall:

Yeah, I know I didn't hear anything about whether John Muhammad was a Muslim or not. :unsure:

I read that he was a Bosnia 'fugee.

Here's the part that isn't getting much press. There was one off-duty cop in the mall who initially engaged the shooter. Then later, 3-4 OTHER cops showed up and they were finally able to take the teenaged kid out.

I know it's harder when you being shot at, but to me, it just reinforces the whole "cops are puussies" belief I formed after Columbine.

You have one trained cop - against an untrained teenager. - But you can't drop they kid? So then FOUR MORE cops have to show up and start shooting before they can finally bring him down? WTF? There's no indication that the kid was wearing body armour. You'd kinda think a trained cop might have the advantage.

Shades of Columbine: The school already had one armed security cop (off duty cop). He couldn't drop a single slug into the little teenagers - and ran from the school like a focking woman - while the students and teachers he was supposed to protect stayed and died. Then, 500 other cops show up wioth full body armor, automatic weapons, shields, tear gas, state of the art weaponry - and they stand around diddling each other while the gunmen continue to kill.

Here's the part that isn't getting much press. There was one off-duty cop in the mall who initially engaged the shooter. Then later, 3-4 OTHER cops showed up and they were finally able to take the teenaged kid out.

I know it's harder when you being shot at, but to me, it just reinforces the whole "cops are puussies" belief I formed after Columbine.

You have one trained cop - against an untrained teenager. - But you can't drop they kid? So then FOUR MORE cops have to show up and start shooting before they can finally bring him down? WTF? There's no indication that the kid was wearing body armour. You'd kinda think a trained cop might have the advantage.

Shades of Columbine: The school already had one armed security cop (off duty cop). He couldn't drop a single slug into the little teenagers - and ran from the school like a focking woman - while the students and teachers he was supposed to protect stayed and died. Then, 500 other cops show up wioth full body armor, automatic weapons, shields, tear gas, state of the art weaponry - and they stand around diddling each other while the gunmen continue to kill.

You know he was off duty right? So, off duty cop saves a bunch of lives by engaging the guy and all you can do is complain that he didn't kill him? :unsure:

Talk about Monday Morning Quarterbacking. Some things for you to think about:

- How would the off duty cop know that there was one gunman and only one gunman?

- How would the cop know how well the shooter was armed? Bear in mind that the cop is probably only holding one clip and the gunman has several

- The gunman can shoot whoever he wants. The cop has to make sure that he does not hit anyone with a stray bullet

- There was 237,000 sq. feet in that Mall. I am sure that the off duty cop was standing right next to the gunman when he started his shooting and clearly could have avoided all casualties by engaging right away :doh:

Your entire premise is flawed and until you are sitting there taking fire yourself, you may want to reserve your judgment until you have a little more info.

The religion of peace. :huh:

The shooter was a MUSLIM and the main strem media won't tell us. They are keeping it from us.

WHY????

;) :wall:

Even worse is that I heard that he was GAY :o

Before people start freaking out about the fact that he is a Muslim, Bosnia muslims are generally not fundamentalist muslims.

Time will tell why this kid was so focked up, but it's a little to early in the game to blame it on his religion.

Before people start freaking out about the fact that he is a Muslim, Bosnia muslims are generally not fundamentalist muslims.

Time will tell why this kid was so focked up, but it's a little to early in the game to blame it on his religion.

Sux, terrorist!!! :doh:

Sux, terrorist!!! :huh:

Oh yea... :doh:

Focking terrorist ;)

could turn out to be true..I hope

This kid reminds me the most of...

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murd...nt/index_1.html

Martin John Bryant (born 7 May 1967) murdered 35 people and injured 37 others in the Port Arthur Massacre, a killing spree in Tasmania in 1996. He is currently serving 35 life sentences in Hobart's Risdon Prison after pleading guilty.

I'd say rather than religion, the most likely factor would be some combination of mental disability/social isolation. He probably was a social outcast of some sort and chose to vent his anger in a way most likely to get attention (even if it means death). That seems to be the common thread among spree killers (Bryant, Columbine, etc).

ETA: Oh, and this all-time great:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-Kon