Sign in to follow this  
Big_Pete

Hand Jobs

If you got a HJ, would you consider that sex?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Vote, yes or no

• Yes - I got off, and it wasn't by my own hand
    • No - It's just glorified masturbation
    • Not sure

I think I'll ask for a handjob tonight. Although, she won't ever finish, cause she likes me to fock her, or her suck me dry too much.

Hell, last week, she said and I quote "if ever there was a mouth that loved to suck a c0ck, it's mine to yours" :rolleyes:

ETA: nice find K

I think I'll ask for a handjob tonight. Although, she won't ever finish, cause she likes me to fock her, or her suck me dry too much.

Put some crazy glue on your shaft, and she will have no choice but to hold on until you finish. :rolleyes:

Hell, last week, she said and I quote "if ever there was a mouth that loved to suck a c0ck, it's mine to yours" :music_guitarred:

ETA: nice find K

I was surprised this thread wasn't immediately some veiled way to tell everyone on the bored about some mythical chick you are banging.

It took two pages, but you didn't disappoint you pathetic little man.

I honestly don't think kutulu can remember what he had for breakfast this morning, so either he is some sorta thread-saving perv or he just goes to page 68721235 and clicks on a random thread. :thumbsup:

I usually skip breakfast.

I think. :music_guitarred:

:thumbsdown:

Been to busy to post here, need to explain this as in all other such cheating posts.

For a man, he can have secks, get a BJ, HJ etc and it's NOT cheating. If that guy were to get emotionally involved with

the 'other' wimmens, tell her he lubs her, etc. Then it's cheating. There are too many weak men out there who fall for

some dumb broad. They are not real men and deserve to get slammed over it. A BJ is like a good handshake to us, just

a business deal.

For a wimmens, secks, BJ, HJ, kissing, holding hands, going out with, and smiling at another man is cheating. Why? Because

it's always emotional with them. Therefore cheating. Wimmens are 99% weak and emotionally pathetic when it comes to any

sort of affection.

:music_guitarred:

All you guys who say a handjob is not seck, ask yourself this...

Would you be cool with your wife giving one to random guys? Would you be ok with catching your daughter cranking one out for some guy in his car?

If the "fun parts" get touched, its cheating, and therefore secks.

Hubby and I do not consider hand jobs as sex.

All you guys who say a handjob is not seck, ask yourself this...

Would you be cool with your wife giving one to random guys? Would you be ok with catching your daughter cranking one out for some guy in his car?

If the "fun parts" get touched, its cheating, and therefore secks.

That's a different ball of wax.

If I give hubby a hand job, we didn't have sex. It was a hand job, foreplay, heavy petting, whatever you want to call it.

If I give someone else a hand job, it's still not sex, but it most certainly is cheating.

If I give hubby a hand job, we didn't have sex. It was a hand job, foreplay, heavy petting, whatever you want to call it.

Really? I see it the opposite. When I was young, single, and such things as the number of chicks I "banged" mattered, I didn't count anything but intercourse as sex.

Now as a married adult, it is fun to mix things up, and I consider them all "sex." My wife had her period this past weekend, I never stuck peg A in hole B but I still feel like we had sex twice. :bandana:

Really? I see it the opposite. When I was young, single, and such things as the number of chicks I "banged" mattered, I didn't count anything but intercourse as sex.

Now as a married adult, it is fun to mix things up, and I consider them all "sex." My wife had her period this past weekend, I never stuck peg A in hole B but I still feel like we had sex twice. :bandana:

Yipee for you? :wave:

If I give someone else a hand job, it's still not sex, but it most certainly is cheating.

TNG wins :thumbsdown:

TNG wins :thumbsdown:

Give that girl a hand. :overhead:

job

:D Agree. I see that you all have ran out of things to post and have to resort back to old threads, good times :thumbsdown:

:wall: Agree. I see that you all have ran out of things to post and have to resort back to old threads, good times :D

No, I have been bumping old threads for quite some time now. :thumbsdown:

Yipee for you? :cry:

:lol:

I disagree.

It's sex.

JMO :doublethumbsup:

Anyone notice that when a naughty thread is created or bumped, all the of the wimmen posters come out and reply?

I like it. :pointstosky:

Anyone notice that when a naughty thread is created or bumped, all the of the wimmen posters come out and reply?

I like it. :clap:

:overhead: