Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Christ

Rank'em

Rank these 6 QB's - to me they are the top 6 heading into '07 - order them as you see fit.

I have

Manning

Brees

Bulger

Brady

McNabb

Palmer

Manning

Brees

Palmer

McNabb

Bulger

Brady

I see 2-5 as really close with Manning a clear cut #1 and Brady a clear cut #6.

Rank these 6 QB's - to me they are the top 6 heading into '07 - order them as you see fit.

I have

Manning

Brees

Bulger

Brady

McNabb

Palmer

Manning

Brees

Brady

Palmer

Bulger

McNabb

Regardles of order, do we all agree that these are in fact the top 6 QB's? Can anyone argue someone else to possibly be here (Rivers, Leinert), anyone get bumped?

Vince Young is a very interesting player to watch this year....he's not in my top six, but his fantasy production could be pretty good if they can get him someone to throw to along with his rushing ability.

Vince Young is a very interesting player to watch this year....he's not in my top six, but his fantasy production could be pretty good if they can get him someone to throw to along with his rushing ability.

That's a good thought. In my league, VY was actually the #2 QB in the last 6 games of the season. Obviously that doesn't mean you should expect him to be top 5 this season, but I think it gives some hints to his ability.

I think that those are the top 6 at this point, regardless of order. But we all know what come end of the season there will be a couple of guys that crack the top 6 that we're not expecting. Favre with Moss around? Delhomme rebounds? Phillip Rivers goes crazy?

Hasselback has a nice set of weapons and has a bunch of bad D's in his division. I'd say he's got a good shot of cracking that top 6.

Manning

Palmer

Brees

Bulger

Brady

McNabb

But how about the next tier???

Eli

Vick

Favre (if they trade for Moss)

Rivers

Hasselbeck

Romo

Vince

Leinart

Cutler

Manning

Palmer

Brees

Bulger

Brady

McNabb

H-beck, Kitna, and Rivers are my top "surprise" candidates to break into the top 6.

Doesn't this list depend on the value of QB rushing yards in the league one is in? In a lot of leagues, wouldn't Vick's and Young's rushing yards make them possible Top 6 candidates (fantasy wise)? :wacko:

Doesn't this list depend on the value of QB rushing yards in the league one is in? In a lot of leagues, wouldn't Vick's and Young's rushing yards make them possible Top 6 candidates (fantasy wise)? :wacko:

Might surprise you, but after Vince with 7 rushing TDs, Peyton was next with 4. Vick only managed 2 TD's despite all the yards !!!

Might surprise you, but after Vince with 7 rushing TDs, Peyton was next with 4. Vick only managed 2 TD's despite all the yards !!!

Great point T-Bird - I didn't know about the Manning TD number. But even though Vick managed only 2 TDs, his 1000+ yds (or whatever is realistic for next year) could put him Top 6 in those leagues where yardage carries more weight, no?

Manning

Brees

Palmer

Bulger

Brady

McNabb

Do you think Welker, Stallworth, and Washington bump up Brady's value? Let's face it, he put up pretty good numbers with less than stellar targets to throw to. I think Brady is no lower than 3rd on this list.

Manning

Brees

Palmer

Bulger

Brady

McNabb

would be my list too. even with the improved WR situation in New England i don't think that he'll be better than Manning, Brees, Palmer and Bulger. If McNabb wouldn't have his health issues i'd rank him above Brady too.

1. Manning

2. Brees

3. Brady

4. McNabb

5. Favre

6. Palmer

7. Big ben

8. Bulger

9. Vick

10. Culpepper