Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

LOST: The Man From Tallahassee

Lost has finally turned it around :pointstosky:

Turned around and sprayed crap on the screen and you act like the beatles have landed.

:wall:

Or the cause of Locke's past paralysis.

maybe

will his evil twin show up next week and then fall into a coma?

Dam, Claire is easily the most hatable character on Lost. Yes, she looked hot with black hair.

I dunno, being trapped on an island no doubt her legs are hairy. you like that huh?

I'm pretty sure I read on some Flash thing on the Lost website that HUrley owns Locke's box company.

And Alex. She's kinda hot.

My actually thought during this episode. "Jesus Christ. When did she get that hot?"

1. it wasn't Jae he jumped at night. It was daylight when Hurly was talking to his accountant.

As it for being John probably is I'll know for sure tomorrow after I download tonights ep

After more consideration, I don't think Hurley saw John either. Locke has been in a wheelchair for 4 years, if I am not mistaken. Seems like Hurley won the lottery a couple of months ago, just a little while before the crash.

Maybe it wasn't Jae, but don't forget, when Jin visited that Korean government official, that official's daughter was watching TV. On the news, they were showing Hurley being interviewed, possibly by Tricia Tanaka just before the meteor hit. So the time frame seem right, after Hurley won the lottery. But I doubt Hurley was in Korea at that time.

So it's either an unrelated jumper, or someone we don't know about yet.

I dunno, being trapped on an island no doubt her legs are hairy. you like that huh?

They have shaving equipment on the island. They have showed the men shaving in previous episodes.

So, who do we think bites it next week?

It is probably..... *Paulo*

I think I read that this character is possibly leaving for another show. Sort of what happened to Mr Eko.

It is probably..... *Paulo*

I think I read that this character is possibly leaving for another show. Sort of what happened to Mr Eko.

I was guessing either him or the chick.

After more consideration, I don't think Hurley saw John either. Locke has been in a wheelchair for 4 years, if I am not mistaken. Seems like Hurley won the lottery a couple of months ago, just a little while before the crash.

Maybe it wasn't Jae, but don't forget, when Jin visited that Korean government official, that official's daughter was watching TV. On the news, they were showing Hurley being interviewed, possibly by Tricia Tanaka just before the meteor hit. So the time frame seem right, after Hurley won the lottery. But I doubt Hurley was in Korea at that time.

So it's either an unrelated jumper, or someone we don't know about yet.

They have shaving equipment on the island. They have showed the men shaving in previous episodes.

I checked it out this morning and the jumper had dark paints and a light shirt just like Locke was wearing in last nights ep. I have to go back and see if the building in the back ground was the same.

Also we really don't have a time frame when Hurly won the lotto.

As for being on TV in Korea... I dunno, a meteor hitting a business just about to open would be world wide news. You know cause that doesn't happen every day.

As for being on TV in Korea... I dunno, a meteor hitting a business just about to open would be world wide news. You know cause that doesn't happen every day.

Yeah, but it would be neato cool if it did. :banana:

I suppose they shaved on gilligan's island too.

but then again that was a stupid comedy with a coconut car, glowing meteorite, witch doctors, unexpected visitors and a giant spider.

a serious drama would never insult your intelligence with such crazy happenings. the typical dumfok couldn't possibly

suspend their disbelief to that degree.

but then again that was a stupid comedy with a coconut car, glowing meteorite, witch doctors, unexpected visitors and a giant spider.

a serious drama would never insult your intelligence with such crazy happenings. the typical dumfok couldn't possibly

GHIAFP

Turned around and sprayed crap on the screen and you act like the beatles have landed.

:D

Fvck you and your misguided opinion. Your thoughts mean nothing to me.

I checked it out this morning and the jumper had dark paints and a light shirt just like Locke was wearing in last nights ep. I have to go back and see if the building in the back ground was the same.

Also we really don't have a time frame when Hurly won the lotto.

Not the fact that Hurley was on TV in Korea, because that seems plausible and was definitely on the TV screen, but I was commenting on the fact that Hurley probably wasn't in a hotel in Korea meeting with his accountant/manager, when someone fell outside the window; it should have been a business office. The time frame seems plausible with Hurley's story that it could have been Jae, but you say that time of day is off. Further, I don't believe it was Locke becuase I strongly believe that it didn't take Hurley 4+ years after winning the lottery to go to Australia because of all the bad luck he was having. And Locke was in a wheelchair for 4+ years. I don't see how it could have been Locke, unless I am missing something.

So it's likely that both of the falling people we have seen on the show are not good candidates for whoever Hurley saw fall outside the window.

I strongly suspect that your nimble little mind had a great deal of trouble grasping the plots of Gilligan's Island.

I sincerely thank you for not watching Lost. American's Funniest Home Videos is more up your alley. Look, a cat fell on it's head. Har, har, har.

Not the fact that Hurley was on TV in Korea, because that seems plausible and was definitely on the TV screen, but I was commenting on the fact that Hurley probably wasn't in a hotel in Korea meeting with his accountant/manager, when someone fell outside the window; it should have been a business office. The time frame seems plausible with Hurley's story that it could have been Jae, but you say that time of day is off. Further, I don't believe it was Locke becuase I strongly believe that it didn't take Hurley 4+ years after winning the lottery to go to Australia because of all the bad luck he was having. And Locke was in a wheelchair for 4+ years. I don't see how it could have been Locke, unless I am missing something.

So it's likely that both of the falling people we have seen on the show are not good candidates for whoever Hurley saw fall outside the window.

I'm just wondering why you don't think it took Hurly 4+ years to go to Australia? The time frame for all the losties bounce a round a lot. so it's very possible.

Also why would Hurly's accountant whom is American be located in Korea? I just think everything points to it being locke.

I'm just wondering why you don't think it took Hurly 4+ years to go to Australia? The time frame for all the losties bounce a round a lot. so it's very possible.

Also why would Hurly's accountant whom is American be located in Korea? I just think everything points to it being locke.

I simply don't think either jumper is someone we have seen on the show so far.

If you have relative dropping dead, houses burning down, meteors crashing around you, why would you wait 4 years to figure out why stuff is happening to you? Basic human nature. You don't wait. Why would Hurley's dad wait 4 years after the lottery windfall to return? Basic human nature. You don't wait.

It would take no more than a couple of weeks for Hurley to visit the mental ward, meet his father, then book a trip.

But this is all speculation on our part. Maybe we will find out in upcoming episodes. Or we may never get any confirmation.

I sincerely thank you for not watching Lost. MXC is more up your alley. Look, a jap fell on it's head. Har, har, har.

now you got it!

:thumbsup: mxc :dunno:

Fvck you and your misguided opinion. Your thoughts mean nothing to me.

uh huh. upset much? :doh:

Also Tom is gay

hth

Also Tom is gay

hth

Tom to Kate in the shower/locker room scene: "You're not my type".

The most fascinating thing about the show right now is the willingness of the others to die for whatever cause they are supporting. Miss Klugh and Mikhail as two recent examples. The others keep dying, but why be so willing to sacrifice themselves?

The most fascinating thing about the show right now is the willingness of the others to die for whatever cause they are supporting. Miss Klugh and Mikhail as two recent examples. The others keep dying, but why be so willing to sacrifice themselves?

To me it goes back to the timeline operating on a repeat sequence. They give their life to maintain their secret because they know that they will return when the timeline resets....I guess.... :(

Because they know they will be back. :lol: