Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

If you won't tell your wife that she's fat, would you tell her...

I just googled your sig. ;) :ninja: :)

:lol:

Some of you people crack me up.

Lessee.. My wife gave birth to two kids, nursed them for a year each, does approx half the housework and pretty much all the day to day managing of the household. That includes paying all the bills, signing up and taking the kids to activities such as sports and swimming lessons, making sure the kids have clothes that fit and are weather appropriate, doing all the shopping, etc, etc.

And after all that, I'm going to complain that she doesn't have the same body she did when she was 25, and tell her she needs to go to the gym more. Sh'ya right! :thumbsdown:

Lessee.. My wife gave birth to two kids, nursed them for a year each, does approx half the housework and pretty much all the day to day managing of the household. That includes paying all the bills, signing up and taking the kids to activities such as sports and swimming lessons, making sure the kids have clothes that fit and are weather appropriate, doing all the shopping, etc, etc.

And after all that, I'm going to complain that she doesn't have the same body she did when she was 25, and tell her she needs to go to the gym more. Sh'ya right! :banana:

:wub:

And after all that, I'm going to complain that she doesn't have the same body she did when she was 25, and tell her she needs to go to the gym more. Sh'ya right! :banana:

Yes. HTH.

And after all that, I'm going to complain that she doesn't have the same body she did when she was 25, and tell her she needs to go to the gym more. Sh'ya right! :wub:

Maybe you should give her a break and maybe let her do something other than run your life for you? :banana:

Maybe you should give her a break and maybe let her do something other than run your life for you? :wub:

Actually my wife does all of that and more, with 3 kids. :banana: Have I mentioned that I'm lazy? Meh, I probably never got around to it...

Some shiot slips thru the cracks, but she prioritizes exercise, and she feels better about herself and the sex when she is in shape, so who am I to complain? :D

Maybe you should give her a break and maybe let her do something other than run your life for you? :dunno:

I do a lot of the chores, but she manages the household. When I stop to think about it, it's a lot of work, and very time consuming. She's flat out better at that kind of thing than I am. I can run my own life, but she takes care of the most of the kids' needs.

How many kids you got there, Toro? What part of those things I listed do you do? :dunno:

Maybe you should give her a break and maybe let her do something other than run your life for you? :dunno:

AMEN!

I'm always telling my wonderful girlfriend that if there is ever anything that I can do to make her life easier, or less stressful, to tell me, cause I'd be more than happy to do it.

of course, she's always telling me not to worry about stuff, but still... it's the thought that counts right?

Quit flirting and get back on the treadmill, tubby!

now THAT is funny :cry: :dunno:

AMEN!

I'm always telling my wonderful girlfriend that if there is ever anything that I can do to make her life easier, or less stressful, to tell me, cause I'd be more than happy to do it.

of course, she's always telling me not to worry about stuff, but still... it's the thought that counts right?

When you stop your pretend womanizing and get married with a couple kids, let me know how it easy it is then. I know. I know. You're different than all the other guys. :dunno:

I do a lot of the chores, but she manages the household. When I stop to think about it, it's a lot of work, and very time consuming. She's flat out better at that kind of thing than I am. I can run my own life, but she takes care of the most of the kids' needs.

How many kids you got there, Toro? What part of those things I listed do you do? :dunno:

I'm not poor so we hire people to clean our house and do the yard.

I'm not poor so we hire mdc to clean our house and do the yard.

as long as they are legal