Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

If you won't tell your wife that she's fat, would you tell her...

I didn't expect such greta hilarity here on a sunday night. :banana:

what happens if a guy marries a butterface because he can do no better and she keeps asking about her chunky truck which he actually likes and she hates?

:banana:

Then he's stuck with what he chose and it's his own damn fault for marrying a butterface. Better be damn focking good at lying then. :rolleyes:

My wife is thin. Chinese women tend to be so. After she has the baby, maybe she'll get fat, pregnancy does that to some women. I don't know.

What I don't like is her ears, they stick out of her head too much. Note the Geek picture thread. I knew this going in but married her anyways. Still, I have never, ever, ever said a word about the ears. And I never will. I just say I like long hair and I like her to wear it down. She has long hair and a tendency to pull it back- no, no, no.

When this baby is (and the rest are) born, I'm really really hoping that it has my ears (and will grow significantly taller than its mother).

Then he's stuck with what he chose and it's his own damn fault for marrying a butterface. Better be damn focking good at lying then. :rolleyes:

best bet is to break her self esteem completely, then you can be brutally honest as she thinks no one else will have her. that's love

My wife is thin. Chinese women tend to be so. After she has the baby, maybe she'll get fat, pregnancy does that to some women. I don't know.

What I don't like is her ears, they stick out of her head too much. Note the Geek picture thread. I knew this going in but married her anyways. Still, I have never, ever, ever said a word about the ears. And I never will. I just say I like long hair and I like her to wear it down. She has long hair and a tendency to pull it back- no, no, no.

When this baby is (and the rest are) born, I'm really really hoping that it has my ears (and will grow significantly taller than its mother).

Hadn't noticed that picture in there. Congrats on marrying a 12 yr old. :pointstosky:

j/k

best bet is to break her self esteem completely, then you can be brutally honest as she thinks no one else will have her. that's love

:doh: :pointstosky: :lol:

cause, todays woman is all about me,me,me.... they figure that any man in the world should be begging to get with them (regardless of how the woman actually looks). once that fails, they get in shape, and suddenly the men start beating down their door... once again, the female ego kicks into overdrive, and once they find a sucker....er.... I mean, once they find a guy who is willing to marry them, they are so self absorbed with the "the whole world revolves around me, and all men should bow down at my feet", that they start letting themselves go, cause why shouldn't they? they have the man who should be pinching himself everyday for being with her right? then when reality slaps her across the face that the world doesn't revolve around her, and that it takes 2 to make a relationship work, it's already too late, and the marriage is doomed and will soon be over if it isn't already.

At that point, they go back to the tried and true "get pretty enough to sucker men back into their spider web" routine...

Hope I shed some light on this matter.

:pointstosky:

This is half in response to you, half relevant tangent to the overall thread.

Seriously, I've got issues with modern culture but wouldn't even describe an entire gender like this. I don't know very many women who go around thinking that "any man in the world would be begging to get with me." Everything you described is just selfishness, laziness and a sense of entitlement. Someone with sense is not going to make a commitment meant for life unless they regard their SO in the way dolfan described, will you still want them when you're 60...given life happens. Is there something beyond what you/she looks like weaving you together? Let's say you married an '8,' you loved her personality, she genuinely cared about you and not the fact you'd marry her alone, you knew when you proposed this is someone you want as your wife, she gets significanly burned in a car accident. WTF would you do? Are you, as a guy-so more visual, going to have a hard time with intimacy? Probably. Does this mean as intimacy is harder to ignite the marriage is seriously threatened? If yes, don't focking get married. We let ourselves place value on this stuff, but people can lay on their deathbed being grateful for a spouse having been their spouse until the end...EVEN if intimacy lacked. We ARE NOT this shallow. That problem is a product of our nature. Again you'll have problems, but that's life. These elements of our nature don't give an excuse to run when things don't go your way. If everyone chases what they want, feeds that nature, we'll actually be pretty miserable and unfulfilled because we're stupid that way. People have to find some common thread moored entirely in their personalitys/souls to connect. Toro was trying to say women should maintain looking good cause that will ultimately be a factor in the guy's ability to psychologically bond. While I believe you should always want to maintain attracting your partner, there needs to be something beyond that too so it's not a potential marriage ending factor. It's definitely good physical attraction is there, but if it's a door that always has to be open in order for that pyschological bonding to take place, something is missing.

eta: That^ reality is why it's great people find physical attraction can be strengthened by non-physical traits. Hypothetically, if we are actually meant to pair off and when really serious about, make a life-long commitment-be accepting of how life means sacraficing our immediate natural wants sometimes, it's actually made easy for us to by virtue of being this complex. Being capable of still being attracted through a variety of doors. It's shortsighted and selfish to let our nature justify what's acceptable behaviour. Even if 'acceptible' is just defined as progressive in a humanistic sense.

This is half in response to you, half relevant tangent to the overall thread.

Seriously, I've got issues with modern culture but wouldn't even describe an entire gender like this. I don't know very many women who go around thinking that "any man in the world would be begging to get with me." Everything you described is just selfishness, laziness and a sense of entitlement. Someone with sense is not going to make a commitment meant for life unless they regard their SO in the way dolfan described, will you still want them when you're 60...given life happens. Is there something beyond what you/she looks like weaving you together? Let's say you married an '8,' you loved her personality, she genuinely cared about you and not the fact you'd marry her alone, you knew when you proposed this is someone you want as your wife, she gets significanly burned in a car accident. WTF would you do? Are you, as a guy-so more visual, going to have a hard time with intimacy? Probably. Does this mean as intimacy is harder to ignite the marriage is seriously threatened? If yes, don't focking get married. We let ourselves place value on this stuff, but people can lay on their deathbed being grateful for a spouse having been their spouse until the end...EVEN if intimacy lacked. We ARE NOT this shallow. That problem is a product of our nature. Again you'll have problems, but that's life. These elements of our nature don't give an excuse to run when things don't go your way. If everyone chases what they want, feeds that nature, we'll actually be pretty miserable and unfulfilled because we're stupid that way. People have to find some common thread moored entirely in their personalitys/souls to connect. Toro was trying to say women should maintain looking good cause that will ultimately be a factor in the guy's ability to psychologically bond. While I believe you should always want to maintain attracting your partner, there needs to be something beyond that too so it's not a potential marriage ending factor.

Your so sexy when you get all analytical like that. If I had any idea what you looked like, I might want to fock you right now. :pointstosky:

Let's say you married an '8,' you loved her personality, she genuinely cared about you and not the fact you'd marry her alone, you knew when you proposed this is someone you want as your wife, she gets significanly burned in a car accident. WTF would you do? Are you, as a guy-so more visual, going to have a hard time with intimacy? Probably. Does this mean as intimacy is harder to ignite the marriage is seriously threatened? If yes, don't focking get married.

You reminded me of this model who was on some Maury type show like a decade ago. She suffered burns over most of her body

and when she came to at the hospital weeks later she had divorce papers waiting for her. apparently what she did was get in the

shower and douse herself with some sort of flammable fluid which has some temporary cosmetic benefit...but then she decided to

have a smoke while in the shower. -FFOOOOMMM!!-

While the guy, who was not on the show, was portrayed as a biggest jerk ever, I couldn't help but yell: He left you because you're a

focking dummy!(and you smoke.yuck)

that she has "problem areas?"

And, if you said, "Yeah, you have problem areas." Would you tell her what those problem areas were?

Or...just keep your mouth shut and say that she looks great?

The correct answer to that is honey you look fantastic. I however am feeling the need to hit the gym. Would you like to join me? See the key is to sidestep the relationship mines they lay.

would going: beep beep beep, when she backs up be over the line? I think women would find that cute.

would going: beep beep beep, when she backs up be over the line? I think women would find that cute.

You don't have an SO/wife do you? Just a guess..... :pointstosky:

that was funny as shat though

You don't have an SO/wife do you? Just a guess..... :pointstosky:

that was funny as shat though

are you trying to pick me up? :doh:

are you trying to pick me up? :lol:

:doh: With that line, I'm going to have to go with no. :pointstosky:

:wall: With that line, I'm going to have to go with no. :lol:

why don't you back that caboose up here and make me beep faster?

:pointstosky: unf! :doh:

I think that by the time you have DDDD's/F bra sizes, you're a little past the "honey, you need to do a few situps" stage... at that point, it's an all over fat.

just sayin....... :dunno:

Countdown till TNG chimes in with "it's not me it's a 'friend' " in 3...........2..........1..........

No, it is me.

But how can I be a size 6 in pants, and have DDDD boobs and be fat? :dunno:

30 FBT tells me, and I tell him to lose the beer belly :banana: He's never called me fat, although when I say I FEEL fat he says "well, why don't you go work-out?" and I do. I know what my problem areas are and work hard to keep them toned, not much he could say to affect me since I'm already a very motivated person :dunno: AND it may cause him to eat more Tofu,and he doesn't want that.

No, it is me.

But how can I be a size 6 in pants, and have DDDD boobs and be fat? :(

then why don't you ever post pics of you? the ones on the thread are what, 3-4+ years old? the only full body one is in your wedding dress.

You sure you're not forgetting the "1" in front of the 6 :dunno:

I don't want to sound like an ass, but I've always wondered that about you. So now that I see an opening, I'm taking it. Surely you understand :dunno:

then why don't you ever post pics of you? the ones on the thread are what, 3-4+ years old? the only full body one is in your wedding dress.

You sure you're not forgetting the "1" in front of the 6 :(

I don't want to sound like an ass, but I've always wondered that about you. So now that I see an opening, I'm taking it. Surely you understand :dunno:

I don't have any recent pics of me, but I have met a couple of the geeks here, they can assure you that I am not a size 16.

And it's 32DDDD/F.

How can one have a 32 inch rib cage and be a size 16?

No, it is me.

But how can I be a size 6 in pants, and have DDDD boobs and be fat? :dunno:

You look smaller then a 6, it could be the boobs. I think I would look smaller without D bobs, they are shrinking but not that much.

I don't have any recent pics of me, but I have met a couple of the geeks here, they can assure you that I am not a size 16.

And it's 32DDDD/F.

lot's of blubber ontop of the rib cage :dunno:

So why no pix?

I'm not saying that if you stood next to a telephone pole, you'd make the number "10", but I'm just saying that without surgery, you're not a DDDD and still a size 6 or smaller.

And it's 32DDDD/F.

lots of bon-bons? :dunno:

lot's of blubber ontop of the rib cage :(

So why no pix?

I'm not saying that if you stood next to a telephone pole, you'd make the number "10", but I'm just saying that without surgery, you're not a DDDD and still a size 6 or smaller.

why not? its the internet... :dunno:

lot's of blubber ontop of the rib cage :dunno:

So why no pix?

Well, I am not posting/sending you pics.

So, I guess you will just have to not believe me then!

I can tell you that I haven't had ANY surgery. I was measured last weekend, and I am a 32DDDD/G/F (depending on the maker of the bra), and the pants I have on right now are a size 6.

When my wife turns 60, I expect her to look like a 60-yr-old woman. At that time there are going to be a lot of women out there who are physically more attractive than her. Is it fair to her if I let our marriage suffer because she's not as physically attractive to me as she was when we were 20?

Its not about, "I want my wife to look like a 40 yr old model when she's 60." Its about, "I don't want my 40 yr old wife to look like a focking whale with diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and with enough knee problems (because of her overweightness) that she has to use a cane when she's 45."

Naomi's example of getting burned is different because that was probably the result of an uncontrollable event. Gaining weight is 100% controllable. I don't expect my wife to look the age she did when we get married for 30 years, but keeping in shape isn't an outlandish request. I'm not saying i want her to remain a size 0-4 all her life and theres nothing wrong with being just slightly overweight or something. Lets say she's 5'6", i wouldn't want her to go over about 160 or so.

I can tell you that I haven't had ANY surgery. I was measured last weekend, and I am a 32DDDD/G/F (depending on the maker of the bra), and the pants I have on right now are a size 6.

http://public.fotki.com/TheGeekClub/members/julie.html

that's the closest I've ever come to seeing a pic of you that covers more than just your face.

And yeah, I know it's old, but in that, you look like a size 6, BUT, BUT, BUT, you also don't have 32DDDD/G/F size boobs in it. They are D/DD at the VERY max.

And I'm not asking you to send me a pic, just to maybe update a pic on the board.

I mean, if you are a size 6, you got absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, or hide.

:cheers:

such as the halloween costume thread.... you never posted in that :mad: 

[detective] and if I asked a geek how you looked, and she/he said "she's kinda thick", that doesn't exactly sound like a size 6 either :ninja: [/detective]

It's been a long time since I've gotten a bra pic in my email. :cheers:

I don't think that I am thick, but given that there is only ONE geek who has ever met me, whatever. Ialso had just had a baby and was still nursing when that particular person met me. So sure, I might have been a little thick.

If someone said that I am "thick" judged by my pictures, well, that's fine too...I don't think that I look good in pictures, and I do look bigger than what I am.

To each his own. I wasn't aware that a 6 was thick, but that's fine.

I was smaller than a 6 in my wedding pic, and you're right, I think I was a DDD in that pic.

I don't think that I am thick, but given that there is only ONE geek who has ever met me, whatever. Ialso had just had a baby and was still nursing when that particular person met me. So sure, I might have been a little thick.

If someone said that I am "thick" judged by my pictures, well, that's fine too...I don't think that I look good in pictures, and I do look bigger than what I am.

To each his own. I wasn't aware that a 6 was thick, but that's fine.

I was smaller than a 6 in my wedding pic, and you're right, I think I was a DDD in that pic.

trust me, it wasn't who you're thinking that said anything.

And I think that a 6 isn't thick at all. I think that if you're a 4-6, you really don't have any "problem areas", but that's just me.

Guess updating your geek picture thing is out of the question?

trust me, it wasn't who you're thinking that said anything.

And I think that a 6 isn't thick at all. I think that if you're a 4-6, you really don't have any "problem areas", but that's just me.

Guess updating your geek picture thing is out of the question?

Then who ever said that to you was just giving their opinion, and I imagine that there are some out there that think I am thick...just as there are some out there that think I am thin.

No, I will not be updating my geek picture.

Then who ever said that to you was just giving their opinion, and I imagine that there are some out there that think I am thick...just as there are some out there that think I am thin.

What about those of us who think you have a peemus and chest hair?

That is a broomstick and underarm hair.

she's a wiccan.

When my wife turns 60, I expect her to look like a 60-yr-old woman. At that time there are going to be a lot of women out there who are physically more attractive than her. Is it fair to her if I let our marriage suffer because she's not as physically attractive to me as she was when we were 20?

But you'll look sixty too. :D

The key word from my post is reasonable. I don't expact my wife to run 3 miles a day and eat perfectly. But I also expect her to make a reasonable effort to stay in shape. We all go and hit chinese food every so often and there is always a good excuse for a fantastic ice cream coke float, but I have seen many, many wives end up popping a couple of puppies out, and then crying about never having the time to workout or eat right when I see women do it all the time.

And to clarify, it is never an excuse to cheat. Ever. Then again, there is no excuse to cheat. But to reasonably expect your spouse to stay active and make a reasonable effort to ensure that they stay physically attractive to their SO, I believe, is very fair. Looks matter. The older you get, the less they matter but that doesn't mean just because you enter into the sacred bond of marriage doesn't mean you want to bang a 300 pounder the rest of your life.

My wife has had 3 kids and is in better shape than before she had the kids. It's a matter of pride for her. She wants to look good. I'm sure that genetics helps, but to me it's about self-respect.

My wife has had 3 kids and is in better shape than before she had the kids. It's a matter of pride for her. She wants to look good. I'm sure that genetics helps, but to me it's about self-respect.

Same here. Mine weighs less than the day we got married. :D

They just might be onto something there.

:D

You'd think that somewhere in the transition from DDD to DDDD they'd have just shot out and hit her hubby in the eye. :ninja:

I would expect more typos. ;)