TAS 1-May 06 2670 22 1.60%

JScott 4-October 00 4100 21 1.53%

Sho Nuff 21-October 01 13946 21 1.53%

jerryskids 27-August 01 13847 21 1.53%

football_scooter 28-June 04 20478 20 1.46%

jets24 29-January 05 4709 18 1.31%

:ninja:

First team thread to 40. :banana:

The Redskins could maybe pick the guy the Vikings want (Landry)...but they could trade it so someone can pick Quinn or Peterson cause other teams think the Vikings want one of them.

NFLN talking about Vikings possibly trading with Washington for Quinn. :dunno:

There's no way they will trade up.

There's no way they will trade up.

Not good. Landry is going to go here. Does that mean Quinn is our???? WHY!!!!!!

Looks like we have our choice between Quinn and Peterson here....that clip looked like Landry to Washington.

Not good. Landry is going to go here. Does that mean Quinn is our???? WHY!!!!!!

If Landry's gone, I have no idea what direction the Vikes will go...I still think they will NOT take Peterson or Quinn...They may go with Hall.

With Landry apparently going to Washington, hopefully the Vikes trade down go go with AD.

If Landry's gone, I have no idea what direction the Vikes will go...I still think they will NOT take Peterson or Quinn...They may go with Hall.

God no. No need for a first round CB. Winfield is pro bowl calliber, and Cedric Griffin (a 2nd pick last year) is tailor made to play CB in the cover 2 D.

I could see the Vikes trading down 5 spots or so and getting Lynch...I don't know if anyone really wants to trade up though.

I could see the Vikes trading down 5 spots or so and getting Lynch...I don't know if anyone really wants to trade up though.

Lynch? What are you talking about???

I hope your kidding....if we trade down we need defense or WR. Not a running back.

Quinn or Peterson has to be the pick now or trade out. No one has traded down yet so I dont see it happening. Tjax is not an NFL QB never will be. At best he will be Cpep and we know how that worked out. Cut your losses with Tjax and move on. Hey maybe he could play WR. Minnesota is in rebuilding mode. First Thing you build with are your Oline(one part of the team we are set at). Quinn would be the future of the franchise. Peterson helps out now with his playmaking skills. Peterson is my choice but I would be ok with quinn. Anyone else taken now is a reach. Cant go DE here. The team has proven that they cant scout DE.

I hope your kidding....if we trade down we need defense or WR. Not a running back.

I know what the Vikings need...read my sentence again... I could SEE the Vikings trading down to get Lynch.

That longer they last, the more Quinn and Peterson are worth from a fantasy perspective :rolleyes:

:lol: ;) :banana:

SKOL!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hmmm...I like the Peterson pick, I just didn't see it happening.

Peterson.....nice pick.....decent value for that guy on that team :doublethumbsup:

Doesn't this pretty much secure Quinn going to the Dolphins?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

SKOL!!!!!!!!!! :doublethumbsup:

Woohoo! Not Brady Quinn!

Insane that he fell to 7.

I got this goofy feeling AP goes to the Cowboys and the trade JJ today :doublethumbsup:

I have a feeling they trade him to Jerry Jones for AP, and get some nice considerations. they didn't need a back here but a good pick none the less :banana:

:doublethumbsup: he is hard to argue with, but chester taylor was pretty damn good. I am need guy, and dunno.

Like I said, going in he wasn't the ideal pick, but the Vikings need playmakers, especially on offense. No WR here worth it, or TE. Didn't want Quinn, so Peterson's a good pick.

Terrible pick for fantasy - RBBC is back in Minny.

As for the pick, what the hell is the deal with the bling? Peterson was wearing a $50K watch, covered in diamonds. That's before he got drafted - how the hell did he get that?!?

Something smells fishy. :doublethumbsup:

Terrible pick for fantasy - RBBC is back in Minny.

As for the pick, what the hell is the deal with the bling? Peterson was wearing a $50K watch, covered in diamonds. That's before he got drafted - how the hell did he get that?!?

Something smells fishy. :doublethumbsup:

once college season is over and he signs an agent, anyoen can give him whatever they want. no more rules.

Like I said, going in he wasn't the ideal pick, but the Vikings need playmakers, especially on offense. No WR here worth it, or TE. Didn't want Quinn, so Peterson's a good pick.

They should have taken Quinn after the disaster the Vikes have had at QB the last couple of years. I think this was a bad pick. They have Chester Taylor. Peterson was a luxury. Mark my words: by the end of the 2007 season, Vikes fans will wish they'd taken Quinn.

Good pick. :doublethumbsup: Chester Taylor is not worth passing on Adrian Peterson for.

The people who matter probably know. They have supposedly known since the combine. I guess we will see today what it is by how far he lasts on the board.

I may be reading too much into it, but it really seems like the last few days the Vikings were leaking information to every source they have that they do not like Peterson and he wouldn't fit in here. This after being as far as has been reported the only player in the draft invited to Winter Park by himself.

I give them alot of credit for this. They had it out there in trusted people's hands they were not going to take him. Nice job by the front office in this instance. :doublethumbsup: