Sign in to follow this  
Gay Focker

Please put your (only yours, not spouses) annual salary in your signature

Thats a stupid idea Gay Focker. What would the point be?

Thats a stupid idea Gay Focker. What would the point be?

I am just doing a sampling and I would like this information. Please do it. I wish that it was mandatory for people to do this for their work emails.

Let's go!

Hey focker, I'm not going to put it in my sig, but I make money and my wife makes about 2/3's that amount. We're not rich, but we're not poor either, we make enough to raise 2 kids, afford a half million dollar house, pay for my boat, have nice furniture in the house, a couple of HD tv's, support my chewing habit, and spend some time camping in a '07 Jayco 232 over the summer months. HTH. Oh, also, my wife has small breasts and I refuse to pay for implants.

I am really poor. I don't make enough to even break even.

Hey focker, I'm not going to put it in my sig, but I make money and my wife makes about 2/3's that amount. We're not rich, but we're not poor either, we make enough to raise 2 kids, afford a half million dollar house, pay for my boat, have nice furniture in the house, a couple of HD tv's, support my chewing habit, and spend some time camping in a '07 Jayco 232 over the summer months. HTH. Oh, also, my wife has small breasts and I refuse to pay for implants.

Worst decision you could make.

Worst decision you could make.

WHy would I want to pay for that? They'd be for everyone but me. I married her the way she was. I don't give a fock if she's got huge t!tties. She already has the perfect arse I've always wanted. I'm satisfied with the package the way it is.

You sound pretty darn rich to me. I guess it's in the eye of the beholder.........

You sound pretty darn rich to me. I guess it's in the eye of the beholder.........

Yes, I also tithe and made a $1000 contribution to pay off out parish debt.

Yes, I also tithe and made a $1000 contribution to pay off out parish debt.

:dunno:

;)

Honestly, that ain't far from the truth ... ... :dunno:

Honestly, that ain't far from the truth ... ... :mad:

on a side note, the Tooth Fairy just dropped my son a c-note. :mad:

WHy would I want to pay for that? They'd be for everyone but me. I married her the way she was. I don't give a fock if she's got huge t!tties. She already has the perfect arse I've always wanted. I'm satisfied with the package the way it is.

Believe me I felt the same way!!!! Exactly the same in fact. Then I realized it can make her feel happier about herself. Totally worth it! I mean the arse even works better!

Honestly, that ain't far from the truth ... ... :dunno:

on a side note, the Tooth Fairy just dropped my son a c-note. ;)

You son is spoiled :mad:

While you are in the area focking TNG, can you stop by my house and drop a couple of those to me?

Will you accept cats teeth? :mad:

Believe me I felt the same way!!!! Exactly the same in fact. Then I realized it can make her feel happier about herself. Totally worth it! I mean the arse even works better!

Her arse works just fine the way it is. Sure, she gets a little constipated from time to time, but that's a common issue in women with children.

You son is spoiled :D

While you are in the area focking TNG, can you stop by my house and drop a couple of those to me?

Will you accept cats teeth? :cheers:

Hey sux, I was only joking when I said the TF brought my kid $100 bills. HTH.

Also. fock cats. Get a dog.

You chew?!

If we fock, I ain't kissin' ya.

When Bill Clinton was President I was making $65k a year. Since then, I have achieved an MS degree in "digital imaging" and I now teach computer graphics.

If I'm lucky, I'll earn $30k this year, but my concern is not all about how much I make anymore.

You chew?!

If we fock, I ain't kissin' ya.

I never said I wanted to kiss ya. :blink:

let's see...

i did my taxes like a month ago... i think i made exactly $9,647. 87

As the grande duchy of Burundi, I make the sum of 10 million of your American dollars. If you will allow me to deposit this money into your account, you will receive...